Jump to topic:

4 leaked episodes of Game of Thrones

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 12:24:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Has anyone seen the leaked episodes of the new season? I binge watched today. I'd say they were all decent, but there was no epic grab. I think they're setting up the characters for epicness, so I'm still excited for the next 6 episodes. It just sucks now I have to wait a whole month for a new episode! What do y'all think?
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 12:46:11 AM
That which is bumped may never die, but comes back harder and stronger.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:18:41 PM
Harder and Stronger!!!!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:02:25 PM
At 4/13/2015 12:24:19 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
Has anyone seen the leaked episodes of the new season? I binge watched today. I'd say they were all decent, but there was no epic grab. I think they're setting up the characters for epicness, so I'm still excited for the next 6 episodes. It just sucks now I have to wait a whole month for a new episode! What do y'all think?

Well I thought they were pretty fantastic. I knew they weren't going to be epic since the fifth book wasn't epic. I thought it was excellent.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:36:45 PM
At 4/14/2015 7:02:25 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Well I thought they were pretty fantastic. I knew they weren't going to be epic since the fifth book wasn't epic. I thought it was excellent.

Don't get me wrong they were good. But I was kinda hoping for some epic twist that would have me clamoring for more. I kinda got that at the end of the fourth episode, ad they way everything has been set up im sure the next episodes are going to be a roller coaster of awesome!

But in other news, I'm disappointed they cut the greyjoy plot!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:41:33 PM
At 4/14/2015 9:36:45 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Don't get me wrong they were good. But I was kinda hoping for some epic twist that would have me clamoring for more. I kinda got that at the end of the fourth episode, ad they way everything has been set up im sure the next episodes are going to be a roller coaster of awesome!

I don't know about that plot so I'm expecting nothing but I do understand the slow pace of this season. I guess there's too many character viewpoints.

I wonder if we will see that one character resurrection in this season. (haven't watched all the leaked episodes so Idk)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:49:53 PM
At 4/14/2015 9:41:33 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 4/14/2015 9:36:45 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

I don't know about that plot so I'm expecting nothing but I do understand the slow pace of this season. I guess there's too many character viewpoints.

I wonder if we will see that one character resurrection in this season. (haven't watched all the leaked episodes so Idk)

Oh you havn't seen them? You must!