Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Myths and Legends. Part 1. The Introductions.

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:25:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is only my second story and my first was when I was eleven so I'm still bad at it.
Please judge and say what I can improve on. Thank you ButtercatX for helping.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:33:16 AM
Strength > fox < strength

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:38:33 AM
DDO's Myths and Legends. Chapter 1 The Introductions.

After a long day at school my brother came to pick me up. At the ride home I was lost in thought, I was thinking about torture but right when I getting to the good parts my brother interrupted "Hey man what's up?" "Did you get beat up again?" My brother said unknowingly. "Yes." "By who? Giovanni?" I nodded. "He's just jealous of your grades. " But he doesn't have to beat me up for it" I responded "If you like I can beat him up for you."
My brother said jokingly. I laughed. Though truth be told I would really love for someone to put Giovanni to his place.
My brother then looked at me and said *sigh* "Kurtis don't tell me your thinking what I'm thinking your thinking." I gave him a playful look and responded "Kyle don't tell me your thinking that I'm thinking that you should beat up Giovanni cause that's shameful." My brother smiled and said "Shameful? How'd you even know that what I was thinking." I laughed and said "We are brothers." He smiled and said "half-brothers." But before I could respond we were home and our little brother Kirby was excitedly waiting for us at the front gate. He screamed " Hi Kyle and welcome back Kurt." I waved. "Hey Kirby did ya miss me?" He smiled and said "Only if you won't get mad at me for beating your high score at Tetris."
I picked up our Game Boy Advance to check if he had actually beaten me. "Well little bro you're quite skillful but I can beat that score before dinner time."
After dinner and a successful high score at Tetris I turn the TV on but only found an ad for Daytona Co. so I switched off the TV and just sat there for awhile unknown to me that this would be our last night as humans.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 8:53:22 AM
At 4/15/2015 8:38:33 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
DDO's Myths and Legends. Chapter 1 The Introductions.

After a long day at school my brother came to pick me up. At the ride home I was lost in thought, I was thinking about torture but right when I getting to the good parts my brother interrupted "Hey man what's up?" "Did you get beat up again?" My brother said unknowingly. "Yes." "By who? Giovanni?" I nodded. "He's just jealous of your grades. " But he doesn't have to beat me up for it" I responded "If you like I can beat him up for you."
My brother said jokingly. I laughed. Though truth be told I would really love for someone to put Giovanni to his place.
My brother then looked at me and said *sigh* "Kurtis don't tell me your thinking what I'm thinking your thinking." I gave him a playful look and responded "Kyle don't tell me your thinking that I'm thinking that you should beat up Giovanni cause that's shameful." My brother smiled and said "Shameful? How'd you even know that what I was thinking." I laughed and said "We are brothers." He smiled and said "half-brothers." But before I could respond we were home and our little brother Kirby was excitedly waiting for us at the front gate. He screamed " Hi Kyle and welcome back Kurt." I waved. "Hey Kirby did ya miss me?" He smiled and said "Only if you won't get mad at me for beating your high score at Tetris."
I picked up our Game Boy Advance to check if he had actually beaten me. "Well little bro you're quite skillful but I can beat that score before dinner time."
After dinner and a successful high score at Tetris I turn the TV on but only found an ad for Daytona Co. so I switched off the TV and just sat there for awhile unknown to me that this would be our last night as humans.

The next day <\strong>

When I arrived at my classroom my teacher Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn said he had a surprise class trip planned for us and that we should call our parents\guardians for permission. The whole class was excited but I was silent cause knowing my older brother he would probably disapprove of the surprise trip but I decided to call him anyway but to my surprise he was very excited and supportive of the trip he said I could go. After the call Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn shouted "Everyone who got permission, please make two lines one on the right side for the boys and the left side for the girls. Hurry up now." So we lined up and marched to the bus. On the bus I was forced to sit next Giovanni because Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn paired us together. On our way to the mysterious destination, the bus broke down and we had to sit on the nearest park bench while the bus driver tried to fix it. After more than a half hour of waiting, I got bored so I snuck away from the park bench and looked for some food or drink to buy,for I was hungry too.
I looked around the park twice and could not find a store, so I walked back to the park bench. Then I heard a wispy voice saying " Come here child I have lots of things you can buy I've got potions for evil and good, come and buy." Naturally a curious boy like myself would follow the voice. After awhile I found the old man and his store. I wasn't so sure I should buy from him as he looked untrustworthy he had a torn black shirt, black teeth and an eye patch that were all the color of midnight. So I slowly walked away, scared he might kidnap me. Immediately he noticed and showed me an orb, inside was a glowing dark blue liquid of some sort that was moving slowly, then he smiled and said " Take this orb and break it, spill it's contents on you." I gave him a strange look. Then he said "This orb is called the Arcanas it has the spirit of a goblin king spill it on you and you will get strong much stronger than that kid Giovanni." Without even wondering how he knew about Giovanni I slowly reached for the orb when suddenly a familiar voice shouted "boo." I looked around and saw Giovanni standing there smiling and then he said "Kurtis your not supposed to leave the bench you know. I'm telling teacher but first I'll take that orb." Then he grabbed the orb from the old man but I grabbed it back then he grabbed it from me. This kept going on till he pulled the orb with so much force that he tripped backwards. The fall shattered the orb spilling it's contests on him. Suddenly Giovanni began turning greenish, becoming 7 feet tall, growing an shorter pair of extra arms and becoming very muscular. I watched in horror then shouted " Giovanni? Giovanni? Are you OK?" I looked at the old man for help but he and his store disappeared as suddenly as it had appeared. I screamed again "Giovanni?" Then he got up and said in a deep gurgled voice "Giovanni? Giovanni is gone. I am Arcanas the king of all trolls, ogres and goblins at your service." After he said that he jumped high into the sky and vanished into the clouds. A few moments after that, a bright light flashed and then a mirror appeared. In the mirror was a beautiful woman dressed in white. I looked around looking for whose refection was on the mirror but found no one when suddenly the woman in the mirror spoke she said "Kurtis you and your little brother Kirby aren't fully human, your father is a special kind of creature called the F!3;muteika, they look like a human and make kids that are born human but after the first born child has seen 168 full moons the children of the F!3;muteika transform and last night was a full moon so today you and your little brother will turn into your true forms,her voice slowly deepining as she said this, you will also receive weapons and each one of you will receive a key and a lock which can transport you anywhere in the world of myths. You will transform at exactly the moment you step into your room. That is all you need to know for now so I bid you a farewell." I blinked then the mirror dissolved to white ash. Thinking I hallucinated I ran back to the park bench only to see they were already in the bus so I sat down at the bus trying to collect my thoughts when I noticed Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn looking at me weirdly then he asked me where Giovanni was I told him I didn't know so sighed and said we should wait for him so he sat down on his chair still looking at me weirdly. After 15 minutes on the bus waiting for Giovanni Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn got up and told me to step off the bus so we can look for Giovanni. After we left the bus Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn ordered the bus driver to go to their destination and said that he'll just drive me and Giovanni to our homes as punishment for breaking the rules. After nearly an hour of looking for Giovanni, he said that he knows I know what happened to Giovanni so he asked me again. Scared he won't believe me I said " He got bored, so he called his driver and left." Then he responded, skeptically "If that's what happened why didn't you say so earlier?" "Umm, I guess I was nervous." Then he gave me a evil gleam and said "Fine. If that's what happened, then okay. Let's get you home now." After the car ride home my older brother and Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn were whispering to each other. After Le-Vox-Von-Zhizn left I told them everything and then I asked "Since I can't step into my room can I sleep in the entertainment room? My brother smiled and said "Okay." Afterwards my brother made an "important call" I while took a short nap. After waking up I was still quite groggy, so I didn't remember that I couldn't go to my room but I did remember that I left my Gameboy Advance there so I went to get it. The moment I stepped on my room's tiles I started glowing and I heard a familiar voice and suddenly I was lifted up and went under a trance then I heard the voice again it said " Kurtis you are now being transformed into a manitaur which is gives you the ability to change into a minotaur at will, becoming three times stronger than you currently are, have a wider range of view and makes you very hairy but be warned when you are in minotaur form you are uncontrollable. Your weap

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:50:32 AM
ons will be the rapier known as the Ancient Deflector and the spiked Kite shield shield known as Gimli. AD the rapier can deflect anything and is unbreakable and Gimli the spiked kite shield can transform to a dime, it too is unbreakable. Use these gifts well Kurtis defend humanity and destroy Arcanas. I bid you a farewell." After those words I fell onto my bed panting and holding a shiny sword and a black shield with a spike in the middle, both were surprisingly light but then I realized that I had to find Arcaras and kill him but how? Where was the key and the lock she promised? Suddenly I heard Kirby laughing well running to me holding a sword. So I asked him "Why were you running? And where did you get that sword?" Kirby with a smug face said "I wasn't running. A lady's voice turned me into an elf with a special abilities like super hearing, super speed and nature detection meaning I know when a Strom will come and stuff like that. Oh and this is not a sword its a short sword called the Judge it's cool the lady said that its unbreakable and it can talk and this shield is a buckler named is Luffy he's also unbreakable and can be used as a frisbee. But what's yours and what's your new power?" " Mine is-" but before I could speak he interrupted "Geez. Your hairy." "Yeah, it's because -" but he interrupted me again. "I don't care why your hairy. What's your powers?"But before I could speak the doorbell rang and Kirby used his new super speed to get to the door in less than a second. Then Kirby shouted "Hey Kurt the man said he was here for a delivery and it's for us." I ran downstairs eager to open it and find out what it is but when I arrived the package was already open. So I signed the papers and tipped the delivery man then checked what was inside the box. It contained 2 huge keys glowing red and a small golden lock and a note. Kirby threw the note away and inspected the keys. I picked up the note to read it. It said "Dear Kurtis and Kirby the package contains your travel keys take one each and it also contains one small lock, these objects teleport you to anywhere in the mythical world known as Fantasia Zemlya, simply put the key on the lock and visualize where you want to go in Fantasia Zemlya then turn the key. From Princess Karlika." As I finished reading the note there was a knock in the door so I asked Kirby to answer it but he said he was busy so I got up and answered it. At the door was a blond haired girl about my age. I didn't know any blond haired girls so I said "Excuse me miss but are you lost?" She responded "I'm not entirely sure but I came looking for the Brown residence. Is your last name Brown by any chance?I wondered how she knew where we lived and more importantly why she's looking for us so I answered. "Yes, I'm Kurtis Kurtis Brown. And you are? " Emilline Emilline Johnson. But please call me Emma." "Well what do you want? I mean why'd you come here?" She looked inside the house then said "If you don't mind me asking. But could I go inside first?" Embraced I answered "Yes, you may go inside." When we sat down on the kitchen table I asked her again "Soo what are you looking for exactly?" Oh, I'm not looking for anything but I am looking for someone." Curious I asked "Who?" "You and your little brother." "Why?" Cause your sons of a F!3;muteika like me. And you've only just transformed like me. We're going to have the same fighting tutor." Confused on how she knew I asked her "How'd you know that, and how'd you find us so quickly? What's a fighting tutor?"
Before she could answer Kirby shouted "Hurry up Kurt come here and bring your weapons, oh, and your new girlfriend too." "Why? And she's not my girlfriend." I answered "Whatever, just come here." So I ran upstairs with Emma and got my weapons then ran to Kirby. Kirby was holding the lock and the key with a smug face he plugged the key into the lock. Realizing what he was about to do I grabbed him but before I could get the lock he twisted the key. Suddenly we were falling from the sky! (To probably be continued.)

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 10:32:31 AM
Bump
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 10:38:39 AM
Just a tip; you should space your text when writing a fanfic. Otherwise it's a wall of text and no one will want to read it.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:27:19 PM
At 4/15/2015 10:38:39 AM, RevNge wrote:
Just a tip; you should space your text when writing a fanfic. Otherwise it's a wall of text and no one will want to read it.

I know. I actually tried doing it but I did it wrong so I decided not to do it.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Amore-mystery-et-Verite-2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 12:11:14 PM
At 4/15/2015 8:25:42 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
This is only my second story and my first was when I was eleven so I'm still bad at it.
Please judge and say what I can improve on. Thank you ButtercatX for helping.

Hey, I co-wrote this!!