Jump to topic:

Game of Thrones disease?

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 8:30:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lately, I've been obsessing over Game of Thrones. I think it's healthy though. I don't know much about Game of Thrones, not as much as book readers, but I've got this love for it that's unexplainable.

That's all I wanted to say :P.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:01:53 AM
At 4/18/2015 8:30:52 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Lately, I've been obsessing over Game of Thrones. I think it's healthy though. I don't know much about Game of Thrones, not as much as book readers, but I've got this love for it that's unexplainable.

That's nothing. I once couldn't sleep with the thought that I'll never meet my favorite anime characters in real life.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:45:53 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:01:53 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/18/2015 8:30:52 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

That's nothing. I once couldn't sleep with the thought that I'll never meet my favorite anime characters in real life.

Same. It's a tough life.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us