DDO Homeworld

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 7:32:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok officially DDOFFXIV died.

So I'm going to try something different. After talking with some friends about it, I've figured I'm going to write a fan fic based of game series Homeworld.

Homeworld is a game franchise that revolutionized Real time strategy, because it was set in a three dimensional plain. The basis of the game was space fleet to space fleet warfare but along with going forward, backward, left, and right, one could also tell the ships to go upwards and down wars as if they were in real space.

The story of homeworld is basically that a galactic war started and the losers were banished. thousands of years later, one of the banished create a ship with hyperspace technology, something that was banned years ago, but forgotten to the people of the planet. The one thing they did not forget is that they wanted to get back to their homeworld.

There's been many installations of the story with different homeworlds, I'm doing my own.

Each seasons will be a different Homeworld. Unlike some ddo fan fics, none of my places will be actually sections or forums on ddo, Neither will be the empires.

But I really hopes this gains enough wind, because the ffxiv was a disappointment and, with the space environment and also the ship environment it provides a whole new scale on things.

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1

And feel free to add more spots as needed
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 7:44:42 PM
At 4/20/2015 7:32:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So I'm going to try something different. After talking with some friends about it, I've figured I'm going to write a fan fic based of game series Homeworld.

Homeworld is a game franchise that revolutionized Real time strategy, because it was set in a three dimensional plain. The basis of the game was space fleet to space fleet warfare but along with going forward, backward, left, and right, one could also tell the ships to go upwards and down wars as if they were in real space.

The story of homeworld is basically that a galactic war started and the losers were banished. thousands of years later, one of the banished create a ship with hyperspace technology, something that was banned years ago, but forgotten to the people of the planet. The one thing they did not forget is that they wanted to get back to their homeworld.

There's been many installations of the story with different homeworlds, I'm doing my own.

Each seasons will be a different Homeworld. Unlike some ddo fan fics, none of my places will be actually sections or forums on ddo, Neither will be the empires.

But I really hopes this gains enough wind, because the ffxiv was a disappointment and, with the space environment and also the ship environment it provides a whole new scale on things.

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 7:58:51 PM
At 4/20/2015 7:44:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
4. Revnge (dies first jk)

Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:01:01 PM
At 4/20/2015 7:58:51 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie

y u hate meh
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:03:00 PM
At 4/20/2015 8:01:01 PM, RevNge wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie

y u hate meh

I'm kidding the story really depends on the people on ddo interact with each other, and thus the characters, i know the basic ouline of the plot.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:14:35 PM
At 4/20/2015 8:03:00 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/20/2015 8:01:01 PM, RevNge wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox

y u hate meh

I'm kidding the story really depends on the people on ddo interact with each other, and thus the characters, i know the basic ouline of the plot.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 8:49:24 AM
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:01:55 AM
At 4/22/2015 8:49:24 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
8. DarthKirones
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:06:39 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:01:55 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
8. DarthKirones
9.ButterCatX
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:45:37 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:06:39 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 4/22/2015 9:01:55 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
8. DarthKirones
9.ButterCatX
10.Lee001
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 9:07:25 AM
bump
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:45:55 PM
bump
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:46:29 PM
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
8. DarthKirones
9.ButterCatX
10.Lee001
11. 7th
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:56:50 PM
At 4/25/2015 6:46:29 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
1. Airmax1227
2. bsh1
3. Annie
5. Vox
6. YYW
7. Daytonanerd
8. DarthKirones
9.ButterCatX
10.Lee001
11. 7th
12. BOT
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 7:52:01 AM
bump