Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Hitler finds out Heil messed his invasion

Varrack
Posts: 2,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:05:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Thumbs up
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:12:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2015 9:05:56 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Thumbs up

XD
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 10:18:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

To fix the link, remove the "s" like so :
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 8:25:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2015 10:18:04 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

To fix the link, remove the "s" like so :



Thank you.
tejretics
Posts: 6,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 10:02:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!




Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

It's awesome!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:17:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:18:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 10:02:11 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!




Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

It's awesome!

Thanks
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:19:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:17:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:20:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:19:04 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:17:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you

Welcome.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:28:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Am I Hitler in this?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:30:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:28:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Am I Hitler in this?

Umm... Why would you be Hitler? Unless you were planning the invasion, and lost a war debate against Somalia.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:30:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:28:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Am I Hitler in this?

Umm... Why would you be Hitler? Unless you were planning the invasion, and lost a war debate against Somalia.

Because I'm a Nazi, I rule the polls section and am taking it over. I already became Mod, it's only a matter of time before I rule this site. And heil? Heil's an embarrassment.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:36:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:33:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:30:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:28:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Am I Hitler in this?

Umm... Why would you be Hitler? Unless you were planning the invasion, and lost a war debate against Somalia.

Because I'm a Nazi, I rule the polls section and am taking it over. I already became Mod, it's only a matter of time before I rule this site. And heil? Heil's an embarrassment.

Well, I'm sure you must be very angry that he destroyed your plans for domination.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:44:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:36:23 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:33:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:30:17 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/27/2015 3:28:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Am I Hitler in this?

Umm... Why would you be Hitler? Unless you were planning the invasion, and lost a war debate against Somalia.

Because I'm a Nazi, I rule the polls section and am taking it over. I already became Mod, it's only a matter of time before I rule this site. And heil? Heil's an embarrassment.

Well, I'm sure you must be very angry that he destroyed your plans for domination.

Of course I am. I hate him.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Posts: 3,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:55:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Nicht schlecht ;P
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:56:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2015 3:55:22 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Nicht schlecht ;P

Danke :D
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:12:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Wow, I missed this gem of a post.

Liked your video! I'll just suggest Moscow -> edeb8.

Now I know why Peters keeps claiming she's heil. genesis must have seen this thread too.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 7:19:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Please tell me this isn't raccoon 98....Please don't be racoon98...*walks into next room* Please don't let it be Raccoon98...
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:00:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 7:19:13 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Please tell me this isn't raccoon 98....Please don't be racoon98...*walks into next room* Please don't let it be Raccoon98...

Who is raccoon 98?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:01:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 7:12:17 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Wow, I missed this gem of a post.

Liked your video! I'll just suggest Moscow -> edeb8.

Now I know why Peters keeps claiming she's heil. genesis must have seen this thread too.

thanks :D
AsianGenius
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.
Varrack
Posts: 2,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:43:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM, AsianGenius wrote:
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.

Heil is actually a real user of this site. He's a troll and has made nearly a hundred accounts, using them to make several neo-Nazi polls.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:45:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 8:43:38 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM, AsianGenius wrote:
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.

Heil is actually a real user of this site. He's a troll and has made nearly a hundred accounts, using them to make several neo-Nazi polls.

One being Raccoon98. who, I might add, almost drove a gay user to suicide.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:46:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 9:00:49 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/31/2015 7:19:13 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 5/25/2015 10:15:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Guys... Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com...


Hopefully you liked it :D

Please give suggestions of what I could have done better.

Please tell me this isn't raccoon 98....Please don't be racoon98...*walks into next room* Please don't let it be Raccoon98...

Who is raccoon 98?

A user who is extremely racist and unnecessarily evil.
Varrack
Posts: 2,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:47:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 8:45:25 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:43:38 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM, AsianGenius wrote:
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.

Heil is actually a real user of this site. He's a troll and has made nearly a hundred accounts, using them to make several neo-Nazi polls.

One being Raccoon98. who, I might add, almost drove a gay user to suicide.

Who is he, and who did he do that to?
TheChristian
Posts: 1,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:48:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 8:47:20 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:45:25 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:43:38 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM, AsianGenius wrote:
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.

Heil is actually a real user of this site. He's a troll and has made nearly a hundred accounts, using them to make several neo-Nazi polls.

One being Raccoon98. who, I might add, almost drove a gay user to suicide.

Who is he, and who did he do that to?
One- he is a troll, and other than that, I know nothing about him, and that user was me.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:51:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2015 8:20:56 PM, AsianGenius wrote:
What is this parody? Heil is said during the nazi salute and is not a person. If you're gonna make a Hitler parody don't make up a character called heil, that's just lame.

You must be new...