Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

A global movie.

carman16
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 2:27:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Would you like to support your cause! Do you feel you can't shout loud enough?

There is a solution!!!

My new movie "Global" (Yes I'm a movie developer)
is a full length movie about the anarchist and atheist cause.

Subscribing to our you tube channel
and joining our website would raise the Global Team's morale and would give us more much needed publicity!

youtube.com/globalthemovie
globalthemovie.tk

-Thanks!

P.S. This is not a spam, I posted on this site because it has many relevant themes that are very often debated on this site.
carman16
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 2:32:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesh, that was my friend.
Anyways we cant find anywhere else to spam because the rest of the world would not be able to understand, please bear with us. It's not our fault people that are philosophical are here.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 2:33:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 2:45:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/9/2010 2:32:41 PM, carman16 wrote:
Yesh, that was my friend.

You're friend, or your other account? You've copy pasted the same text. Which one of you is the movie developer?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 2:56:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sounds like a scam to me.

Later on, he will be saying "Damn! We are $200 short of producing this movie! Can you help out? Youve commited so much time, id hate for it to go to waste!"
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/9/2010 2:56:53 PM, tkubok wrote:
Sounds like a scam to me.

Later on, he will be saying "Damn! We are $200 short of producing this movie! Can you help out? Youve commited so much time, id hate for it to go to waste!"

you're not serious...
signature
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 6:39:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh god... if you consider yourself a movie developer than you need to wake up and move on with your life. Seeing as i'm pretty sure you are editing with windows movie maker lmao.
USAPitBull63
Posts: 668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 6:10:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/9/2010 2:27:43 PM, carman16 wrote:
P.S. This is not a spam, I posted on this site because it has many relevant themes that are very often debated on this site.

(1) You claim this isn't spam.

At 8/9/2010 2:32:41 PM, carman16 wrote:
Yesh, that was my friend.
Anyways we cant find anywhere else to spam because the rest of the world would not be able to understand, please bear with us.

(2) You implicitly admit that, yes, this is spam---but for a good reason/cause.

If your own forum crusade already lacks rational thought, integrity, and basic logic, I can't imagine how vigorously your propaganda movie does the same.