Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

How do you watch Game of Thrones Season 5?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 4:05:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't want to spend any money doing it. I've watched the first four seasons on Netflix (and while I did spend on that, Netflix is different because there's a lot you can get from it and not just GoT). The problem is I'm usually a year behind and can only watch the episodes in full 12 months after they air. This leads to the temptation of watching the best scenes on youtube which of course spoils the fun a year later. So, questions for DDO GoT fans:

1. How do you watch Game of Thrones?
2. Do you spend money on it?
3. Recommendations for how I can watch season 5 without spending anything?

Note that there is literally no way I can get cable or subscribe to HBO with their obscene prices nor am I going to buy it on Amazon at a terrible value of a few dollars PER episode. And in any case, I don't want to buy them just to watch them once so Amazon is out.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:40:35 AM
I rip it from one of the bit torrent sites on the internet.

Somewhere like Pirate's Bay.

It is free; so yo just have to have a good internet connection, and if you're gonna do a lot of streaming video downloading, I recommend an external HD.

I can usually rip the most recent episodes on Sunday night, about an hour or so after it is aired on HBO.

I could explain to you how to do all this if you are not familiar, but it would be easier for your to just Google it.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:44:33 AM
At 6/1/2015 4:05:25 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't want to spend any money doing it. I've watched the first four seasons on Netflix (and while I did spend on that, Netflix is different because there's a lot you can get from it and not just GoT). The problem is I'm usually a year behind and can only watch the episodes in full 12 months after they air. This leads to the temptation of watching the best scenes on youtube which of course spoils the fun a year later. So, questions for DDO GoT fans:

Note that there is literally no way I can get cable or subscribe to HBO with their obscene prices nor am I going to buy it on Amazon at a terrible value of a few dollars PER episode. And in any case, I don't want to buy them just to watch them once so Amazon is out.

http://www.primewire.ag...

They have virtually every show and movie on that site.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 3:15:55 PM
At 6/1/2015 11:44:33 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 6/1/2015 4:05:25 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

http://www.primewire.ag...

They have virtually every show and movie on that site.

Thanks but most of them are broken links.