Jump to topic:

Here come the Dinos Again!

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:44:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is anyone looking forward to the new Jurassic Park? I believe it starts this Friday.

I was a huge fan of the original trilogy of movies--the first one being the best of course. I saw it three times in the theater the first couple weeks it was out.

I was always a big dino nerd as a kid. I could name all of them and tell you about their habits. I had the posters and models and figures in my room. I am not that much better even now! LOL.

Judging by the trailer...this new one looks to be off-the-charts as far as special effects go.

Who else is pumped??
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:45:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 5:44:37 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Is anyone looking forward to the new Jurassic Park? I believe it starts this Friday.

I was a huge fan of the original trilogy of movies--the first one being the best of course. I saw it three times in the theater the first couple weeks it was out.

I was always a big dino nerd as a kid. I could name all of them and tell you about their habits. I had the posters and models and figures in my room. I am not that much better even now! LOL.

Judging by the trailer...this new one looks to be off-the-charts as far as special effects go.

Who else is pumped??

Heck yes
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess