The Mighty Chickadee.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:30:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Story contest for the Church of Nac.

I was sitting in my room in great despair. I was contemplating life. I was wondering as to why everybody had the crave to troll me on DDO. I had just been done being roasted on my spelling by Zaradi. There I sat..in my room drinking Apple juice...in fact it was the low sugar Apple juice, but that is beside the point. Anyways, there I was, drinking my Apple juice and staring at my screen, contemplating on whether or not DDO was the place for me to be. Then all of a sudden, I received a comment from the great troll, Imabench. At first, I thought to myself "What the f*uck to you want you damn troll.." But I looked at what he said. He was preaching to the gospel, of that which I know is true today. I thought for a while about joining, then I decided to. That is when the great Chickadee had found me. I had had dreams about this great Chickadee. Was he the Profit in my dreams? Was he the one who was touching me in the middle of the night, and had awaken me? F*ck yeah, it was him. I had never seen him, or talked to him but he was always there...in my room watching me. Anyways, a while ago, well I mean yesterday, I was being trolled again. I was being harassed and trolled by the Zarro. I then was contemplating life, and was about to deactivate until the Profit Chickadee had spoken to me that night. I heard a knock on my door, I was not so eager to open it because it was 2am, but what the hell, YOLO. There he was....sitting on his horse...the great profit Chickadee. He looked immaculate. I couldn't even speak..I was love struck. I was trying to hide from blushing. He then spoke in that masculine soothing voice "Hannah, duh fuq you letting Zarro troll you so bad?...Stop being a p*ssy and be a women." Then stunned I replied "But Chickadee, I can't control my emotions, and *someone* has to put her in her place because she is too stubborn to listen to anyone else!" Chickadee shook his head, and replied "Hannah, you must learn not to feed the troll, then they feel as if they have won. Conceal....don't feel don't let them know.." Then I suddenly replied with "Be the good girl you always have to be!!!" "Damn right." replied the Chickadee.

That night, I carried him into my room..he taught me the ways of how to become repellent to trolls..that night Zarro had again, replied to a forum of mine. I had learned, never to let my emotions get involved and or show, so instead I gave her a lesson...and after she had read that lesson, Zarro told me she was going to ignore me from now on! After reading this I picked up the Profit and hugged him so tight....until he began to yip. That night, we both got drunk off of Apple Juice. After Chickadee took a sip he replied "Hannah, I don't like low sugar Apple Juice." Sadly and embarrassed I replied "Oh dear Chickadee, I'm so sorry! We must drive to target, then I will buy you the apple juice in which you approve of." Chickadee had trouble getting into my truck because it had a 6inch lift on it, so I had to pick him up, and he sat in shotgun and turned the radio station. The song "IDFWY" came on..( https://www.youtube.com......) Chickadee had told me this song was related to Zarro, and that it fit perfectly for her. On the way to the store, we had found a puppy on the side of the rode, I didn't want to pick it up though because it looked like a rat bag, but profit insisted we pick it up so I did. We then arrived at target, and we picked up some Apple juice, and a dog collar and worms, for the great Chicakdee to eat. We got back to my house that night. When we had arrived, I noticed my husband was home (bluesteel). Great Chickadee had entered my room to find it lit candles and rose petals on the floor surrounding my bead. Bluesteel had walked out of the bathroom and gave Chickadee and I a dirty look "Hannah, are you cheating on me!!!?" Tears filled my eyes "No baby, I would never cheat on you!!!He was just teaching me how to become repellent to trolls" Bluesteel replied "Sure, Hannah...I see you 2 have been drinking Apple juice as well, sure doesn't look like teaching to me" Chickadee replied "Dude, calm down..I have to admit, Hannah is pretty hot...and I kind of want her to myself..but we can work this out, cant me?" bluesteel replied "Work this out...like how? Having a 3 way? An open relationship? Hm,*sigh* I think we can manage that" Okay anyways long story short...The great Chickadee and bluesteel and I all live together. Though bluesteel and the Profit get into it allot, we all seem to get along somehow. bluesteel and I had 4 children. 3 girls and 1 boy. The profit is unable to produce children because he was neutered as an adolosent. But I must thank the Chickadee from the trolls who were eating me alive that one night..Without him, I would have been trolled to death.

By the way: The great Profit let me snap a pic of him too ;) http://875357559f655c0fd9842374.eventingnation.netdna-cdn.com...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:08:45 PM
At 6/4/2015 12:30:30 PM, Lee001 wrote:

.... Was he the one who was touching me in the middle of the night, and had awaken me?...

O_ O
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:36:53 PM
At 6/4/2015 1:08:45 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

.... Was he the one who was touching me in the middle of the night, and had awaken me?...

O_ O

He was!!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 2:16:20 PM
At 6/4/2015 1:39:35 PM, RevNge wrote:
*snickers*

Whaaaat??

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 5:18:37 AM

I was sitting in my room in great despair. I was contemplating life. I was wondering as to why everybody had the crave to troll me on DDO. I had just been done being roasted on my spelling by Zaradi. There I sat..in my room drinking Apple juice...in fact it was the low sugar Apple juice, but that is beside the point. Anyways, there I was, drinking my Apple juice and staring at my screen, contemplating on whether or not DDO was the place for me to be. Then all of a sudden, I received a comment from the great troll, Imabench. At first, I thought to myself "What the f*uck to you want you damn troll.."
Me: LOLZ
But I looked at what he said. He was preaching to the gospel, of that which I know is true today. I thought for a while about joining, then I decided to. That is when the great Chickadee had found me. I had had dreams about this great Chickadee. Was he the Profit in my dreams? Was he the one who was touching me in the middle of the night, and had awaken me? F*ck yeah, it was him. I had never seen him, or talked to him but he was always there...in my room watching me. Anyways, a while ago, well I mean yesterday, I was being trolled again. I was being harassed and trolled by the Zarro. I then was contemplating life, and was about to deactivate until the Profit Chickadee had spoken to me that night. I heard a knock on my door, I was not so eager to open it because it was 2am, but what the hell, YOLO. There he was....sitting on his horse...the great profit Chickadee. He looked immaculate. I couldn't even speak..I was love struck. I was trying to hide from blushing. He then spoke in that masculine soothing voice "Hannah, duh fuq you letting Zarro troll you so bad?...Stop being a p*ssy and be a women." Then stunned I replied "But Chickadee, I can't control my emotions, and *someone* has to put her in her place because she is too stubborn to listen to anyone else!" Chickadee shook his head, and replied "Hannah, you must learn not to feed the troll, then they feel as if they have won. Conceal....don't feel don't let them know.." Then I suddenly replied with "Be the good girl you always have to be!!!" "Damn right." replied the Chickadee.

Me: ARGHGHGHGHHGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That night, I carried him into my room..he taught me the ways of how to become repellent to trolls..that night Zarro had again, replied to a forum of mine. I had learned, never to let my emotions get involved and or show, so instead I gave her a lesson...and after she had read that lesson, Zarro told me she was going to ignore me from now on! After reading this I picked up the Profit and hugged him so tight....until he began to yip. That night, we both got drunk off of Apple Juice. After Chickadee took a sip he replied "Hannah, I don't like low sugar Apple Juice." Sadly and embarrassed I replied "Oh dear Chickadee, I'm so sorry! We must drive to target, then I will buy you the apple juice in which you approve of." Chickadee had trouble getting into my truck because it had a 6inch lift on it, so I had to pick him up, and he sat in shotgun and turned the radio station. The song "IDFWY" came on..( https://www.youtube.com......) Chickadee had told me this song was related to Zarro, and that it fit perfectly for her. On the way to the store, we had found a puppy on the side of the rode, I didn't want to pick it up though because it looked like a rat bag, but profit insisted we pick it up so I did. We then arrived at target, and we picked up some Apple juice, and a dog collar and worms, for the great Chicakdee to eat. We got back to my house that night. When we had arrived, I noticed my husband was home (bluesteel). Great Chickadee had entered my room to find it lit candles and rose petals on the floor surrounding my bead. Bluesteel had walked out of the bathroom and gave Chickadee and I a dirty look "Hannah, are you cheating on me!!!?" Tears filled my eyes "No baby, I would never cheat on you!!!He was just teaching me how to become repellent to trolls" Bluesteel replied "Sure, Hannah...I see you 2 have been drinking Apple juice as well, sure doesn't look like teaching to me" Chickadee replied "Dude, calm down..I have to admit, Hannah is pretty hot...and I kind of want her to myself..but we can work this out, cant me?" bluesteel replied "Work this out...like how? Having a 3 way? An open relationship? Hm,*sigh* I think we can manage that" Okay anyways long story short...The great Chickadee and bluesteel and I all live together. Though bluesteel and the Profit get into it allot, we all seem to get along somehow. bluesteel and I had 4 children. 3 girls and 1 boy. The profit is unable to produce children because he was neutered as an adolosent. But I must thank the Chickadee from the trolls who were eating me alive that one night..Without him, I would have been trolled to death.
WHAT THE HECK

By the way: The great Profit let me snap a pic of him too ;) http://875357559f655c0fd9842374.eventingnation.netdna-cdn.com...
@.@ 0.0 @.@ o.0 o.0 0.o 0.0 o.o @.@
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 1:29:26 PM
At 6/15/2015 5:18:37 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

I was sitting in my room in great despair. I was contemplating life. I was wondering as to why everybody had the crave to troll me on DDO. I had just been done being roasted on my spelling by Zaradi. There I sat..in my room drinking Apple juice...in fact it was the low sugar Apple juice, but that is beside the point. Anyways, there I was, drinking my Apple juice and staring at my screen, contemplating on whether or not DDO was the place for me to be. Then all of a sudden, I received a comment from the great troll, Imabench. At first, I thought to myself "What the f*uck to you want you damn troll.."
Me: LOLZ
But I looked at what he said. He was preaching to the gospel, of that which I know is true today. I thought for a while about joining, then I decided to. That is when the great Chickadee had found me. I had had dreams about this great Chickadee. Was he the Profit in my dreams? Was he the one who was touching me in the middle of the night, and had awaken me? F*ck yeah, it was him. I had never seen him, or talked to him but he was always there...in my room watching me. Anyways, a while ago, well I mean yesterday, I was being trolled again. I was being harassed and trolled by the Zarro. I then was contemplating life, and was about to deactivate until the Profit Chickadee had spoken to me that night. I heard a knock on my door, I was not so eager to open it because it was 2am, but what the hell, YOLO. There he was....sitting on his horse...the great profit Chickadee. He looked immaculate. I couldn't even speak..I was love struck. I was trying to hide from blushing. He then spoke in that masculine soothing voice "Hannah, duh fuq you letting Zarro troll you so bad?...Stop being a p*ssy and be a women." Then stunned I replied "But Chickadee, I can't control my emotions, and *someone* has to put her in her place because she is too stubborn to listen to anyone else!" Chickadee shook his head, and replied "Hannah, you must learn not to feed the troll, then they feel as if they have won. Conceal....don't feel don't let them know.." Then I suddenly replied with "Be the good girl you always have to be!!!" "Damn right." replied the Chickadee.

Me: ARGHGHGHGHHGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT THE HECK

@.@ 0.0 @.@ o.0 o.0 0.o 0.0 o.o @.@

I'm taking it, you liked my story?

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 7:21:37 PM
Uhh...what kind of meds were ya washing down with that apple juice?

LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 8:28:43 PM

My grammar nazi side is itching.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 8:31:01 PM
At 6/17/2015 7:21:37 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

LOL

-_- be nice

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 8:34:56 PM
At 6/17/2015 8:31:01 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/17/2015 7:21:37 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

LOL

-_- be nice

Aww...I hate it when I have to do that.

Hey..who is that on your profile pic? Just curious?

Thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 10:27:00 AM
At 6/4/2015 2:16:20 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 1:39:35 PM, RevNge wrote:
*snickers*

Whaaaat??

*snickers again after reading this*