Jump to topic:

Game of Thrones - They are f*cked

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:43:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Episode 8 is the most f*cking intense episode ever and whole time I was thinking "Westeros is screwed."

Best episode ever, this is why I love Game of Thrones.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
DollarStoreSushi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 7:06:18 PM
I agree... Im excited to see whats going to happen tonight and how they are going to top last week. That was probably my favorite episode of the series so far.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:44:10 PM
At 6/7/2015 12:43:05 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Episode 8 is the most f*cking intense episode ever and whole time I was thinking "Westeros is screwed."

Oh man...I just watched it last night. What an awesome battle that was: between the White Walkers and the Wildings. For my money it was one of the best I have ever seen on the screen. Movies or TV!

I agree..it is going to be very difficult to stop the White Walkers. Especially after what we saw at the end of the battle: how their leader can raise the dead victims back to life and then they too are White Walkers warriors.

How the hell do you defeat a foe that can turn around a turn their victims into MORE warriors. It is like a no-win situation.

The Giant kicked some serious butt, though. I hope he doesn't go down. He appears to be John Snow's best weapon.

Snow and his boys need more Dragon Glass!

I think the White Walkers appear to be short on smarts. ON strategy. So maybe some good military tactics can somehow trap or destroy them. But I dunno, Westeros is gonna need more than what they showed in the Episode # 8 Battle Royale.

Maybe those dragons can get put to work makin' some glass? LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:40:18 AM
At 6/7/2015 8:44:10 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:43:05 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Oh man...I just watched it last night. What an awesome battle that was: between the White Walkers and the Wildings. For my money it was one of the best I have ever seen on the screen. Movies or TV!
True. I almost thought it was better than the blackwater bay battle. But it's a tough decision for me.

I agree..it is going to be very difficult to stop the White Walkers. Especially after what we saw at the end of the battle: how their leader can raise the dead victims back to life and then they too are White Walkers warriors.

How the hell do you defeat a foe that can turn around a turn their victims into MORE warriors. It is like a no-win situation.

I agree. Although Dany's got them dragons though.

The Giant kicked some serious butt, though. I hope he doesn't go down. He appears to be John Snow's best weapon.

Snow and his boys need more Dragon Glass!
Apparently he can get more at Dragonstone at blackwater bay. And apparently it's made from obsidian which is basically made from volcanoes. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com...

I think the White Walkers appear to be short on smarts. ON strategy. So maybe some good military tactics can somehow trap or destroy them. But I dunno, Westeros is gonna need more than what they showed in the Episode # 8 Battle Royale.

Maybe those dragons can get put to work makin' some glass? LOL
Maybe even a dragon glass sword? Dragon glass arrows too. It's going to be so epic we'll never shut up about it to our kids.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:40:43 AM
At 6/7/2015 7:06:18 PM, DollarStoreSushi wrote:
I agree... Im excited to see whats going to happen tonight and how they are going to top last week. That was probably my favorite episode of the series so far.

Same.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 10:36:26 PM
Season 5 started kinda slow, but the final 3 episodes were all amazing... Episode 10 was especially awesome and is going to make the wait until Spring 2016 pretty tough... oh well, I guess I can just rewatch the whole series at least until then
Debate.org Moderator
DollarStoreSushi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 5:16:15 AM
At 6/14/2015 10:36:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Season 5 started kinda slow, but the final 3 episodes were all amazing... Episode 10 was especially awesome and is going to make the wait until Spring 2016 pretty tough... oh well, I guess I can just rewatch the whole series at least until then

Last night was traumatic. Not just for the things that happened, but also to be leaving for a year with so many unanswered questions for some top characters. I feel like I need a therapy session.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 5:37:10 AM
At 6/14/2015 10:36:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I agree. it was slow but I kinda liked it. It actually went much faster than I expected considering the books. I'm going to have to marathon the series again too. Goodbye to 50 hours of my life.