Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Advertising/Spam thread

Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 2:26:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You know the advertising that the site gets to deal with? Remember when some of it was so crazy that it went all the way around to being hilarious? [Insert company name here] remembers.

I figured I would make a thread recording as much of the advertising/spam that the site gets to deal with as people who are interested can.
I do not believe this thread would fall under advertising/spam itself. However, if someone in charge rules that it does, I'll knock it off.
Right, the nominal rules:
While the rules for advertising/spam could be perceived as bent here, by no means does that mean that the rest are gone. Stay within ToU. For those that need a refresher: http://www.debate.org...
The spam you're bringing in goes in quotation marks.
Establish context.
Don't change the name of the spammer. They shall live in shame for all time, and it shows that the mods actually do something, because hopefully, the mods will have engaged in a charming practice of *BLAM!* on the offender.
Commentary is optional, source citing is not.

For example:
This is an ad for a Chinese polyurethane corp I found on: (Establishing context)
http://www.debate.org... (Source citing)
"
cindywu:
Good website, there is also another good website for you visit:
http://www.example.com...
"
(The spam, and quotation marks around the spam. Remove the actual website, if applicable, and replace it with the example domain, or make the phone numbers X's. If they dropped an email address, leave it in and let the community serve justice.)
A good website for you TO visit would be "not here", cindywu. Lovin' the probable Google Translate, as well. Here's an actually good website for the rest of you visit:
https://youtu.be... (Not a shock site.)
(Commentary. Wittiness optional.)

BEFORE YOU FLAG/POST:
I figured this would be a very interesting case study of the trends of what is being spammed on the World Wide Web, or at least here on our little microcosm of DDO. If a mod says that it violates ToU, then he or she is in the right, and l'll stop.

Spoiler: The actually good website is a rickroll.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 2:41:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I found another one.
This one from http://www.debate.org...
"
finehopelee:
Nice ! http://www.Example.Com...
"
So this is who you were before you were cindywu, I take it. Why did you capitalize your website name? WHY?
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 10:05:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
finehopelee is still around at time of posting. Make of that what you will.
http://www.debate.org...
"
finehopelee:
Our company - [REDACTED] devoted in promoting widely usage of polyurethane since 2002. During the past 12 years, we had worked with many prestigious companies.
Http://www.Example.Com...
"
Our website - DebateDotOrg devoted in zero-tolerance to spamming/ads since ToU were written to prohibit such activities.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 8:37:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We've got another one.
"
finehopelee:
Good!Http://www.Example.Com...
"
Just when i thought you spammers couldn't get any worse...
On the bright side, this spammer's history.
The banhammer spoke.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:17:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Another one.
"
XXXXXXXXXXXX powerful binding love spells
Asked by: mamabrendah
"
From the above
"
XXXXXXXXXXXX powerful binding love spells in Vareeniging

Your love can still be as fresh as it used to be the time you mate each other. The solution to this is our powerful Binding love spells "love me more than I do (MULULUZA ) that will make your lover:
" Listen only to what you say no matter whether you"re right or wrong.
" Stop your lover from cheating on you.
" Make your lover tell you his secrets as he/ she is sleeping in a way of dreaming
During this situation you must stay calm as a lot of secretes will be revealed.
So you must ask for our calm me down stick ( MWETANGO ) that will always control you anger If your relationship is on a downward spiral and heading for disaster, you know you have to do something about it. Don"t stress if this is one of the problems that you think will never get solved.
" Stop your lover from seeing any other partner.
In the world today, many people are facing challenges with their love life. There are many broken relationships today. Many people are unhappy because they are not able to achieve their dream in a romantic relationship. There are also some people that suffer broken marriage or that will want to marry but have not seen the right partners for them.
The above scenario highlights the importance of the use of BINDING LOVE SPELLS. You can use the tradition BINDING LOVE SPELLS if you found yourself among the above group of people.
Email : mamabrendah @ gmail.Com OR Call XXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted by: mamabrendah
"
So... you're offering what amounts to mind rape. Nice. Congratulations, you've made me lose my cool. That is disgusting. My girlfriend hangs with me of her own free will, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:37:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
mamabrendah's on a hot streak!
http://www.debate.org...
"
Relationship problems and spell caster
Asked by: mamabrendah
"
Another one.
http://www.debate.org...
"
XXXXXXXXXXXX bring back your ex love in 4 days
Asked by: mamabrendah
"
And another!
http://www.debate.org...
"
The best traditional spiritual healer and love spell caster XXXXXXXXXXXX
Asked by: mamabrendah
"
Why do I care anymore?
"
http://www.debate.org...
"
Someone's a little desperate for attention here, dontcha think?

Here's the profile. Flag-bomb it FOR THE EMPEROR!

http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:52:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought we were done with you. Nope!
http://www.debate.org...
"
finehopelee:
Our company - [REDACTED] devoted in promoting widely usage of polyurethane since 2002. During the past 12 years, we had worked with many prestigious companies.
Http://www.Example.Com...
"
Again, with the capitalization and poor grammar usage. Luckily, the banhammer have spoken.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:28:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 2:26:34 PM, Forthelulz wrote:
Don't change the name of the spammer. They shall live in shame for all time, and it shows that the mods actually do something, because hopefully, the mods will have engaged in a charming practice of *BLAM!* on the offender.

Are you a Newgrounds user?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:28:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 8:28:48 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 6/10/2015 2:26:34 PM, Forthelulz wrote:
Don't change the name of the spammer. They shall live in shame for all time, and it shows that the mods actually do something, because hopefully, the mods will have engaged in a charming practice of *BLAM!* on the offender.

Are you a Newgrounds user?

/tg/ actually.
http://1d4chan.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:31:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:28:17 PM, Forthelulz wrote:
At 6/12/2015 8:28:48 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 6/10/2015 2:26:34 PM, Forthelulz wrote:
Don't change the name of the spammer. They shall live in shame for all time, and it shows that the mods actually do something, because hopefully, the mods will have engaged in a charming practice of *BLAM!* on the offender.

Are you a Newgrounds user?

/tg/ actually.
http://1d4chan.org...

I see. We have a different meaning for Blam on Newgrounds.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:19:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If it isn't hect and his "hat on the system" shenanigans yet again. This time, he has gone too far. I got this from
http://www.debate.org...
"
"I am Hect. And I see a whole army of my Users, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?" "Two thousand against ten?" - imabench shouted. "No! We will run - and live!" "Yes!" Hect shouted back. "Fight and you may be banned. Run and you will live at least awhile. And leaving the site in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young users and tell our censoring enemies that they may ban our accounts but they will never take our freedom!!!" https://www.Youtube.Com...
"
For added hilarity, the link redirects the clicker to youtube.com, instead of the actual video. You're never living this down, hect.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 8:59:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
From PaigeMiddle's forum post.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 3 days ago
Your item that is amazing is full of wellness-destructive contaminants!". However if the anti aging skincare lotion you're assessing includes a very good fragrance, you must believe it's toxins.

More info about it >>> http://example.com...
"
Bring back the witchdoctors... they at least offered something truly reprehensible.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 9:03:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is going on here? Please, stop.
http://www.debate.org...
JadeJames
"
Posted: 1 day ago
The idea is, this is purported to aid. [REDACTED] can not be absorbed from the skin. By using these items, small influence will be only provided towards the floor layers.
More info about it >>> http://example.com...
"
Same person, different account, because same format.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 9:32:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My wish was granted after all...
http://www.debate.org...
"
Love Spells For Marriage That Work Instantly XXXXXXXXXXXX
Asked by: magicsharif
"
and then
"
Love Spells For Marriage That Work Instantly XXXXXXXXXXXX magic sharif

When a relationship ends there are two possibilities one that one person
is hurting and the other that the other is celebrating simply because
the break up is what they wanted. Truth is no one wants to be on the
hurting side but unfortunately this is becoming a trend in
relationships !People break up even over the least important things. The
good news however is that you can change this position .With a strong
lost love spell you can get back the person of your dreams and be with
them forever! Seek a lost love spell and super love spell to work
together and then a separation spell to separate your loved one with
this new person. Cleanse your self with a cleansing spell to take away
all the bad luck in love and guard your self with protection spells
such that nothing will ever get to you in terms of the relationship. Call
magic sharif on XXXXXXXXXXXX/on whats up or via email on
magicsharif @ yahoo.Com for more information .All love spells have a 24hr
guarantee
Posted by: magicsharif
"
I think violating people's minds is reserved for Arael or [insert horrible musician here]. Also, your English could use a little work.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:14:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Busted.
http://www.debate.org...
"

lazaropla

6/24/2015 12:27:57 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
Yroo is a kind of shopping club Yankee brands, it offers different brands and offers some coupons. Instead of investing in traditional advertising, they decided to reward the people who score.
https://example.com...
"
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
http://www.debate.org...
Flag-bomb him.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:21:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*sigh* This one even sells illegal activity. It's hilarious because they left out their contact info.
http://www.debate.org...

"
marrygomez11

Posted: 2 days ago
Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage
certificates,diplomas etc for sell
Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver"s
license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and
business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all
nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High
Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered
Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new
Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card,
Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit
files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an
entirely new name issued and registered in the government database
system..
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and
counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are
carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we
are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only
original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver"s
licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products
for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada,
Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.

UNIVERSAL PAPERS
Contact us on...............
General Support:-------
we are able to produce the following items;
REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.
AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIGE
CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE
EUROPEAN UNION.
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports,
Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates,
Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,

UNIVERSAL PAPERS

General Support:--------
General Support:------
Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric
passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M
GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT
Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death
Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages ,
Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary
institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on
file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom
Printing (if we do not already have the template on file - simply
email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per
your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification,
documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy,
purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, us,
u.s.,Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document,
getting,visas, cards, foreign .
"
I looked up "Universal Papers". Not a single hit. Methinks the FBI got to it before I could flag it for them. Also, they wouldn't stand up to a second of scrutiny because we check those things against databases. So it's also a scam. You can also tell it's a scam because they degenerate into buzzwords at the end.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:26:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't know if spam, but advocating a specific set-up. Good enough.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Electricity supplier into the Internet age, "fried chicken" information age business model, the emphasis is on speed and efficient. Publicity broad, comprehensive product information are essential, the only electricity supplier can meet these requirements perfectly. It can be seen, no matter how many problems exist electricity supplier, it would not have the fibre wood cladding in south africa market to develop electricity suppliers out of business. Indeed, because the electricity business is through network marketing, the convenience of the network will help consumers save a lot of effort. Moreover, consumers are familiar with online shopping tiles, in the future, electricity supplier or become a ceramic tile industry mainstream sales channels.

However, at this stage, tile network marketing as consumers Tucao phenomenon, imperfect cohabitation, the market rules of the electricity supplier market to the development of the electricity supplier tiles cast a heavy shadow. At the same time, consumers will be the focus shifted to other areas. Tile quality Needless to say that was the basis of the composite wood electric pole requirements of online shopping tile, the higher level of demand is supplied by the electricity service. Seize the opportunity to overcome the "service" since the storm tile business run electricity provider, return difficult question has been criticized by consumers, but also become a stumbling block to stop the development of electronic business. Differences in the line of ceramic tile products not yet clear of the moment, consumers consider the electricity supplier for more tile will serve as the cornerstone.
http://example.com......
http://example.com......
"
That was rambling and incoherent. Can someone please explain exactly what tiles have to do with copper tiles?
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:31:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes! Actual spam!
http://www.debate.org...
"
lisrijuriya

6/25/2015 1:34:34 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
So that you'll be able to understand them simply and might use it through right manner. You perhaps assumeing of these info is additionally out there on-line in several reviews infect in my review still however keep one think in your mind, for obtaining most valid and authentic info you've got to grasp its label and packing cowl warnings as a result of they're written there from its manufacturer sides.Its your right to match [REDACTED] with different brands that square measure commonly out there everyplace as a result of it'll causes you to happy additional as a result of once majority of dermatologists and users of various merchandise claim that results from different native brands couldn't be compare with this certified opposed aging skin blood serum thanks to its powerful and science lab approved parts whom all certified from GMP and a few different health institutes through such economical manner.
http://www.example.net......
"
*The fool posting this ad was later found to be on the payroll of their competitors, staging a false flag operation, because his grasp on the English language could stand to be a little better.*
http://www.debate.org...
Take him. Take him now.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:43:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Fantastic. This guy should be a novelist, because of the pure fiction he's spouting.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 4 days ago
Too slow to cross to have cross me needed to cross jab cross me tear up this is fast chrome what to you force for sits seventh work in key dispute movement going into the jumping jacks so this should be if a little bit have a cool down if her liver recovery any if off if so don't work rule harness jumping jack you know Churchill yourself almost done if and let it relax hi to go see Formula 41 Extreme moving job in place one set down hit two more to go if our next set to the end starting off with if kickboxing beef Jeff two hoes than cats cars we started with a left leg sorry that really Ford really forty so is the Jetty combo are and started here so one more times to have ho good over alright ten times faster Creek one crew few for sixth Senate its told if he does he move in if was if things were before two-time slow def ho who Welker yeah ho Africa ten times faster of if I'm if no you just move in if connects was going.

http://www.example.com......
"
http://www.debate.org...
You will not be missed.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*sigh* I can't tell if he's marketing to cyborgs or what. Though that would be awesome.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 week ago
Stating up and down the procedure is changes and natural model obliges unlearning and relearn obliges ending the propensity for the old self and after that rethinking yourself is obliged what we bring in your fine Geniux
pruning in asp.net with mean you no more fire you no more wired same circuit organically change your hardware and afterward grow and fire and wire new net Minister requires on retaining feelings that exist in your body and after that repositioning your body to another mines when a movement let go moving from your past recollections in whose some future recollections as I'm everyone says you know the things you have it takes 21 days that really is no sign demonstrate that his if there's a ton of ..

http://example.com......
"
Can you guys please just get to the part where you push "male enhancement" pills, but in the opposite direction, because I need a few of those.
http://www.debate.org...
Flag him.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:01:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Posted by dollmehroo
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 2 days ago
Johnson until next time just for could do it to me random him on the town near Marina Delray not a cloud in tentigo performance system the sky I'll lovely day nominal running through a workout today and that'll help bill upper chest shoulders and back up to have beautiful lost and work on something muscle that everybody likes to show off summer great affect about training and that helped a lot of self-confidence thing 39 train any don't help that are not my songs held much morning exercise for your money actions mold tentigo performance system Myers so not only are you know green popping went on to help me your immune system light up pathogens thanks just later online not to that name you customs morning don"t know some just watt already used us .
http://www.example.com......
"
Flat what over here. He's a spammer though. Only showed up to drop that one forum post.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:04:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 2 days ago
Basically, those 105 banana calories pack a powerful punch when consumed. It gets dissolved in your body releasing all that potassium and other "good stuff" that sends a surge of health through your whole system.
Those 105 calories in a banana help to "slam the door" on the real reason you have excess stomach fat so you can finally lose weight and keep it off. The real reason for your excess fat is an inefficient metabolism. This is due to consuming foods loaded with additives and preservatives. Many studies have proved that these chemicals destroy your metabolic function and make you store more fat.
Visit it! to get more information >>>>>> http://www.example.com......
"
I made the mistake of clicking on the link. It was an attack on some diet supplement. The crime is Spammer. The sentence is Banhammer.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:08:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't know if they're trying to reverse-psychology, but cogniQ has been under fire from a few spammers lately.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 day ago
that there's been a lot of discussion about it and in fact I don't think a days gone by some stuff started thinking seriously about state lines that I haven't seen some kind of report in either the news media or from policymaker talking about the crisis in state lands and absolutely for many individual borrowers cogniQ that"s the worst kind of crisis but the headline I think from my report yes that it's probably not as big crisis is its made out to be and the reason and although there on I'll number of significant number of .
http://example.com......
"
Please, whoever you are, you are not fooling anyone. Also, there is a little thing called the English language. Please familiarize yourself with it.
If you want, you can click the link below to go on an adventure that starts with you clicking it, then flagging what it goes to as Advertising/Spam.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:13:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Man, CogniQ must have next to no advertising budget, or they're paying someone to make a bunch of dummy accounts. Interestingly, this one is earlier than the ones that I've been finding. *sigh*
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 4 days ago
They lose everything so fundamentally the home there is a decent side there's a drawback to energy I will need to address that early today what we'll do is the accompanying you know will discuss or hypothesis of enthusiasm which at this moment is the main hypothesis in brain CogniQ science about enthusiasm and discuss why matters discuss the improvement of energy and discuss a portion of the applications enthusiasm CogniQ not to begin with hypothesis when we began I was sure to the point that there was a considerable measure of stuff on energy then understood that fundamentally that was almost no indifferent so we wound up building up our are on a hypothesis about so what is energy well its an in number slant for thyself characterizing movement that or article that we esteem and put time and vitality in douse up with things we don't discuss enthusiastic versus on energetic individuals we find that pretty much everyone eighty-five percent individuals.

http://example.com......
"
Well, these are entertaining to attempt to read. I found a literary work that's EASIER on the eyes than this. It starts like
"Hi, my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I..."
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:27:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm crying. Tears of laughter and having fallen out of my chair, to be exact. This is why.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 2 weeks ago
How can get best dissertation help? Can i get assistance from any best dissertation writing service ? How can i contact them?
"
And then her forum signature. This is the cause of the tears of laughter and/or sudden falling off of a chair.
"
best dissertation writing service
http://example.net......
"
And we found another one. Same words, different title, which sold it. This guy's a spammer.
www.debate.org/forums/Philosophy/topic/69324/
"
How can get best dissertation help? Can i get assistance from any best dissertation writing service ? How can i contact them?
"
And then the signature. For those of you with poor short-term memory, here it is again. Give me an S to the PAMMER!
"
best dissertation writing service
http://example.net......
"
Anyone browsing this, please flag this guy.
http://www.debate.org...
Banhammer time.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:31:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Be afraid, children. Be very afraid.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 3 days ago
The member interfaces here it means that they were not bundled together in the channel so this verification for a layer 2 channel is going to be the final step to make sure that the either channel process is essentially 010-151 tricking the spanning-tree process into thinking that this is one logical link so from spanning trees point if you were not violating any requirements because we're forwarding on only one interface but from an actual physical point of view we are doing load balancing based on the two .

http://example.com......
"
I went down the link provided, and it was a third party thing about Cisco 010-151 Exam Training. I, for one, would go on Cisco's own website for this sort of thing, thank you very much.
http://www.debate.org...
Flag him. Be glad that we've chased the spammers out of Polls. Hats off to PetersSmith for that.
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:50:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wish I could make this up.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 3 days ago
What individuals might not realize, however, is the fact that plenty of assessments support because simple steps are stillnonetheless finest returning to principles. Eat properly and sleep.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com......
"
Though the bludgeoning of the English language is amusing, it LINKS to advertising. That's right, it's an advertisement... for an advertisement. Welcome to the Internet. Flag this guy.
http://www.debate.org...
--
Further searching found another account, advertising for the same website. Get this: It's powered by WordPress, so they have no budget. Also in the Funnies.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 week ago
A body will not obtain the extra product to pad inches greater than your biceps should younot eat. Protein could be the most critical nutrient and therefore a Muscle Building Diet strategy should really not be poor in protein.

http://example.com......
"
Please... just flag and go. Hey Mod/Admin or whoever deals with the flagging: I am so, so sorry for the increased workload.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:06:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
CogniQ is back, boys and girls, in the Health section, so it's in the right place for it, this time. It's still spam, but at least it's where you'd expect it to be.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 day ago
I grotto London an and to get over the jet lag I just sat in my room and train and that was on the event so I worked hard for it was completely unexpected I E wasn't planning on setting a record inland in have that even though the back of my mind I was just to do the best I could there are three CogniQ trials for that particular event so you tried one time and then you try again the trade again three different sets of numbers that are spoken out loud one digit her second by a computerized voice so those who don't follow the memory sports it's 4 for one 6 9 to the first a trial.

http://example.com......
"
Every single CogniQ anti-ad came from the website originalgarciniacambogiafacts, which upon inspection seemed to be a diet/supplement review site, before I baleeted the link.
Another face added to the CogniQ Rogues Gallery:
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:18:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please, make it stahp.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 2 days ago
Its powerful formula play varied action all to the skin and switch out all active skin cells gently and makes skin healthy overall. In out routine we've got seen varied hurtful Associate in Nursing harsh lights getable in our routine life that's in associate passing position to interrupt our skin thus Le Parise Topical Vitamin C provides many coverage to the facial skin and protects the skin overall gently thus as that ultraviolet lights and whole entirely whole altogether whole all altogether whole altogether whole altogether all entirely all completely different harsh lights couldn't hurt the skin outer layers naturally through such safe approach.
======= >>>> **** http://www.example.com......
"
Upon going through the link provided, all I could see was buzzwords and following FDA regulations. Hey, if you have to advertise that "we're within regs" the way you guys did, something's wrong A link to the certificate at the bottom of the page is far less pretentious and frees up room for a stronger selling point. Of course, you're spamming here, so you probably DON'T have a strong selling point, or an advertising budget, for that matter.
http://www.debate.org...
--
Another double header, to the exact same place,
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 day ago
Up tomorrow yeah empanelment on that made the comment though Rockwell wrong concrete with Lorena but the point of not more it's coming from one hundred and you know on my plan black uninformed opinion call him with project but look at the bottom internal and make an endless the coming from the environment all panic nicknamed black women from the pulpit like could be in a way that the plane went down and looked at it and the CogniQ parliament approved thank you I depend on the problem cannot go on from there many were known lohan contact with a man who promptly mountains near or whether or not dot or mobile home morning global never will come from meat movement back on the yet but I"m not going online lower queen Margot a watermark problem for me prude Luke did .

http://example.com......
"
You're in. Welcome to the CogniQ Rogues Gallery, Mahrukhiqbaal. Yeah, I'm not pronouncing that.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
Forthelulz
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:26:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey, this is a month old, still here.
http://www.debate.org...
"
Posted: 1 month ago
I get my personal cell towers for whatever and I get a few that time I don't always hack try to have these in my stash but I don't always happen because sometimes I just go I mean these are fine the up and up makeup remover cleansing novelettes I disease mainly in here switching stuff like that do Juvalift Eye Serum use this sometimes when I want to do Prix live show my face I just use it to take off some heavy-duty eye makeup or just gets on my makeup of I'm happened in the past to use keys and that"s it Ali night I have .

http://example.org......
"
This is a spammer, clear and simple.
Evidence: http://www.debate.org...
Banhammer him.
http://www.debate.org...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...