Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Most Overrated games in history

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:16:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Forza
Max Payne
Madden NFL
Assassins Creed
Super Mario
Splinter Cell
Grand Theft Auto
Sim City
The Elder Scrolls
Civilization
Donkey Kong
Legend of Zelda
Fight Night
Need for Speed
Far Cry
Myst
Star Fox
Mass Effect
Tetris
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
airmax1227
Posts: 13,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:42:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2015 12:16:53 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Forza
Max Payne
Madden NFL
Assassins Creed
Super Mario
Splinter Cell
Grand Theft Auto
Sim City
The Elder Scrolls
Civilization
Donkey Kong
Legend of Zelda
Fight Night
Need for Speed
Far Cry
Myst
Star Fox
Mass Effect
Tetris

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
Debate.org Moderator
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 10:45:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2015 12:16:53 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Forza
Max Payne
Madden NFL
Assassins Creed
Super Mario
Splinter Cell
Grand Theft Auto
Sim City
The Elder Scrolls
Civilization
Donkey Kong
Legend of Zelda
Fight Night
Need for Speed
Far Cry
Myst
Star Fox
Mass Effect
Tetris

VTL Bossy
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? "
- W. B. Yeats -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 1:04:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2015 1:00:15 AM, IsaacBigEars wrote:
Far cry is underated not overated

This is the best Far Cry:
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
spontaneousASHLEE
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 3:31:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2015 1:04:47 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 6/26/2015 1:00:15 AM, IsaacBigEars wrote:
Far cry is underated not overated

This is the best Far Cry:

Such humor of yours lol.
Is that a bird? Is that a plane? Nope, it's just me.
Sooner
Posts: 1,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 5:39:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Candyland and Uno. Sorry, I had to.
But seriously, I'm going with...
-Super C(sequal to Contra) for NES.
-Qbert for Atari
-ET for Atari (dear God it was bad)
-Dig Dug for Atari
-All Metroid games since the original.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:10:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2015 5:39:01 AM, Sooner wrote:
Candyland and Uno. Sorry, I had to.
But seriously, I'm going with...
-Super C(sequal to Contra) for NES. Okay.
-Qbert for Atari. *Twitches*
-ET for Atari (dear God it was bad) ;D
-Dig Dug for Atari. *Turns Red*
-All Metroid games since the original. *Gets flamethrower * Liar! Burn baby, burn!!
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 12:14:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Forza
Max Payne
Madden NFL
Assassins Creed
Super Mario. Don't you dare touch my Nintendo!
Splinter Cell
Grand Theft Auto
Sim City
The Elder Scrolls. Yeah, No!
Civilization
Donkey Kong. What did I say?
Legend of Zelda. I said don't touch my Nintendo!
Fight Night
Need for Speed
Far Cry. Nope
Myst
Star Fox. Fine. Maybe this one but for the others you will burn!
Mass Effect. Liar.
Tetris

For rest it's true. But CoD should've been part.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"