What Hitler said

Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:44:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
for my debate
"At present, besides applying the term "race" to the white, yellow, and black races"which cannot scientifically be justified and grounded as a valid categorization"it is customary within the white race, for example, to designate the Semites and the Aryans as "races." Among the Semites, one counts the Arabs, the Israelites, the Egyptians, perhaps also the Persians, and possibly several other tribes. Among the Aryans are the Germans, the Romans, the Slavs, and several others"for example, the Celts. But then again, it"s not quite as simple and clear-cut as I am making it sound. For through the migrations of nations; through Roman military despotism; through the major campaigns of conquest carried out by such groups as the Huns, the Magyars, the Tartars, and the Turks; through medieval dynastic measures and contemporary economic intertwining of interests; displacements and admixtures occurred that have hardly preserved "pure" races, generally speaking. At the very least, within the families of nations and within the major races"that is, the Aryan, the Semitic, and so forth"strong reciprocal actions occurred, even biologically...Of special interest in this regard is the development of the Jews...And we can say that in great measure retained purity. the Jewish people, may be the only people of our history and OUR MEDITERRANEAN REGION that has remained pure."
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 8:44:54 PM
You don't need to reply. Im using it in an argument but I don't wanna post the whole statement takes too much space.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 9:45:59 PM
At 6/23/2015 8:44:33 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
for my debate
"At present, besides applying the term "race" to the white, yellow, and black races"which cannot scientifically be justified and grounded as a valid categorization"it is customary within the white race, for example, to designate the Semites and the Aryans as "races." Among the Semites, one counts the Arabs, the Israelites, the Egyptians, perhaps also the Persians, and possibly several other tribes. Among the Aryans are the Germans, the Romans, the Slavs, and several others"for example, the Celts. But then again, it"s not quite as simple and clear-cut as I am making it sound. For through the migrations of nations; through Roman military despotism; through the major campaigns of conquest carried out by such groups as the Huns, the Magyars, the Tartars, and the Turks; through medieval dynastic measures and contemporary economic intertwining of interests; displacements and admixtures occurred that have hardly preserved "pure" races, generally speaking. At the very least, within the families of nations and within the major races"that is, the Aryan, the Semitic, and so forth"strong reciprocal actions occurred, even biologically...Of special interest in this regard is the development of the Jews...And we can say that in great measure retained purity. the Jewish people, may be the only people of our history and OUR MEDITERRANEAN REGION that has remained pure."

Is that from Mein Kampf?

I read it in college because I had to. And even then I found it to be pretty much the deluded and self-serving ramblings of a delusioal, if not psychotic, mind.

Also, the excerpt you pasted shows that Hitler's grasp of Anthropology and Sociology was no better than his leadership qualities. As it is filled with errors. Some of them absurd.

"Romans as Aryans?"

Really?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:12:29 PM
At 7/10/2015 9:45:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
for my debate

Is that from Mein Kampf?

I read it in college because I had to. And even then I found it to be pretty much the deluded and self-serving ramblings of a delusioal, if not psychotic, mind.

Also, the excerpt you pasted shows that Hitler's grasp of Anthropology and Sociology was no better than his leadership qualities. As it is filled with errors. Some of them absurd.

"Romans as Aryans?"

Really?

No, from "Hitler -- Memoirs of a Confidant" -- besides in "Meim Kempf" he doesn't endorse Nordicism. I think it's pretty clear he actually hate Nordic countries equally.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:22:25 PM
At 7/10/2015 10:12:29 PM, Adam2isback wrote:
for my debate

Is that from Mein Kampf?

"Romans as Aryans?"

Really?

No, from "Hitler -- Memoirs of a Confidant" -- besides in "Meim Kempf" he doesn't endorse Nordicism. I think it's pretty clear he actually hate Nordic countries equally.

Did you know the very origin of the word "Aryan" comes from the Sanskrit? And it meant "noble."
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:25:29 PM
At 7/10/2015 10:22:25 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
for my debate

Is that from Mein Kampf?

"Romans as Aryans?"

Really?

Did you know the very origin of the word "Aryan" comes from the Sanskrit? And it meant "noble."

But he didn't. He actually, when he invaded Denmark, subjected them to brutality unseen in Occupied France and even Poland. He was going to treat the Nords the same way he treated the Russians. He didn't like them. The Confidant's records make it pretty clear that he only respected non-Nordics/Israelis.
Adam2isback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 10:26:45 PM
At 7/10/2015 10:22:25 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
for my debate

Is that from Mein Kampf?

"Romans as Aryans?"

Really?

And he didn't even like Visigoths (I heard people of Visigothic descent Spanish -- like the Velasquez, Gomezes, Rodriguezs -- were also not treated nicely either) -- he sided with Franco's (non-Visigothic surname) regime the most.

The Royalists were Visigothic descended.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:15:53 PM
One day the human race will transcend race and categorize people in two ways. The stupid fuking aholes who are their own road blocks and the rest of us.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%