Jump to topic:

Greatest moment of my life...

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:34:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I recently saw this as one of those facebook like things and I realised how true it was...

Goku becoming a Super Saiyan was the greatest moment of my life.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:37:50 PM
At 8/16/2010 4:36:22 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Here's a better one:

"if you can afford alcohol and cigerattes then you don't need Foodstamps."

Did you just post that in the wrong thread?

Muh threads
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:38:51 PM
At 8/16/2010 4:37:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Here's a better one:

Nope. That's off facebook too.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:39:30 PM
At 8/16/2010 4:38:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/16/2010 4:37:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Here's a better one:

Nope. That's off facebook too.

You're totally hijacking my thread and it isn't even 2 pages yet. :( :(

Muh threads
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:46:30 PM
How about I hijack it a little more.

"If you can't afford food then you need cigarettes and alchohol."
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:51:04 PM
At 8/16/2010 4:46:30 PM, Yvette wrote:

Mine is better. :P

It's pretty hypocritical to be complaining about having no food when you could easily be getting food, but then just decide to waste your money on alcohol and cigarettes instead.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:53:46 PM
At 8/16/2010 4:51:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/16/2010 4:46:30 PM, Yvette wrote:

Mine is better. :P

It's pretty hypocritical to be complaining about having no food when you could easily be getting food, but then just decide to waste your money on alcohol and cigarettes instead.

Addiction. But I agree its not really right to spend your money on cigerettes if your that poor. However even if they weren't buying that they'd prolly still be on foodstamps since its based on how much they make not how much they keep.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 4:58:21 PM
ALL OF YoU...

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muh threads
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 5:23:17 PM
ON TOPIC.
Yeah, Goku becoming Super Saiyan is pretty bad a**. It took forever for him to actually become it for the first time, though.
That's pretty much the rule with DBZ. Whenever your opponent is powering up, and he's bound to kill you afterwards, and it takes a crapton of time to do, you must stare in shock and awe instead of actually doing something.
I miss the old members.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 5:28:53 PM
maybe this thread is so easily hijacked because no one gives a sh*t about whatever the f*ck you're talking about :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:21:39 PM
At 8/16/2010 5:28:53 PM, belle wrote:
maybe this thread is so easily hijacked because no one gives a sh*t about whatever the f*ck you're talking about :P

Yeah idk what he's talking about nor do I care to learn lol. His life must really suck if thats the greatest moment of it.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:23:21 PM

This.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:24:04 PM
At 8/16/2010 6:21:39 PM, lovelife wrote:

Yeah idk what he's talking about nor do I care to learn lol. His life must really suck if thats the greatest moment of it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, how can you make a judgement like that? A better idea would be to not post anything and fvck off. :)

Muh threads
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:31:52 PM
At 8/16/2010 6:24:04 PM, tvellalott wrote:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, how can you make a judgement like that? A better idea would be to not post anything and fvck off. :)

You know thats not how this site works. If someone said the greatest moment of their life was realizing that kljdflkasjdflaksdmf was doing sdljfsldkfj and could be jvoinfie would you not make the same judgement?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:41:54 PM
At 8/16/2010 6:31:52 PM, lovelife wrote:

You know thats not how this site works. If someone said the greatest moment of their life was realizing that kljdflkasjdflaksdmf was doing sdljfsldkfj and could be jvoinfie would you not make the same judgement?

Not if I didn't know what they were talking about.
Goku becoming a Super Saiyan was one of the television highlights of my early teen years. Its one of those "YES!" moments where you pump your fist in the air.
Girls just can't understand, obviously.

Muh threads
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:45:20 PM
At 8/16/2010 6:41:54 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Goku becoming a Super Saiyan was one of the television highlights of my early teen years. Its one of those "YES!" moments where you pump your fist in the air.

No, I just don't understand because I was never really into DBZ that much. My thing was Digimon. Having the Digimon digivolve into their ultimate and mega forms for the first time were huge highlights for me.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 6:49:35 PM

Sexist. After seeing the post below yours I can see its DBZ and I never liked it much. Crappy animation not that great voice over not an interesting storyline. I prefer DN and pokemon, but I hate the new pokemons I like the original. Also not so fond of DN after episode 25.

I get excited when I find out I can get my hands on a death note, or something interesting. Not when some random crappy show does something crappy.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 7:20:02 PM
At 8/16/2010 6:49:35 PM, lovelife wrote:

Sexist. After seeing the post below yours I can see its DBZ and I never liked it much. Crappy animation not that great voice over not an interesting storyline. I prefer DN and pokemon, but I hate the new pokemons I like the original. Also not so fond of DN after episode 25.

I get excited when I find out I can get my hands on a death note, or something interesting. Not when some random crappy show does something crappy.

It isn't sexist at all. Would me saying girls like barbies more than boys be sexist. It is merely an observation that boys like DBZ better than girls.

Muh threads
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 7:25:31 PM
At 8/16/2010 7:22:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/16/2010 6:49:35 PM, lovelife wrote:

Sexist.

Get your a$s in the kitchen, foo'!

P

Dude, I'm the guy in the relationship with sarah. That was my line. Cause she likes cooking and babies and stuff (course somehow in that conversation I said cooking babies and her mom freaked out and thought I intended for there to be a comma between them)

You can't just change the way things are, I am the man. And yes my bf does know that I am the guy in 3 of my female relationships, even tho I'm pretty sure I broke up with the backstabbing b*tch fake bff.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 7:29:54 PM
At 8/16/2010 7:26:25 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I was into DB, DBZ and DBGT and I wouldn't say that was the greatest moment of my life... lol

YOU WEREN'T INTO IT THEN WERE YOU!!! :)

Muh threads
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 8:20:45 PM

lol...you don't know the significance of DBZ do you?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 8:23:12 PM
I find real world things to be the greatest moment of my life. Like finding out I get to go to Australia next year. Some guys that make a cartoon I like do something cool would not be the greatest moment in my life.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 8:24:41 PM

EXCUSE ME?! That was one of my highlights when I was younger! I screamed "FVCK YEAH!" and got in sh!t loads of trouble... so worth it. Anyways, how could you tvellalott?! Just 'cause I got a vagina, I can't appreciate DBZ?? I sure as hell don't have a penis, and it was one of my favorite shows!
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 8:27:35 PM
At 8/16/2010 8:24:41 PM, annhasle wrote:

EXCUSE ME?! That was one of my highlights when I was younger! I screamed "FVCK YEAH!" and got in sh!t loads of trouble... so worth it. Anyways, how could you tvellalott?! Just 'cause I got a vagina, I can't appreciate DBZ?? I sure as hell don't have a penis, and it was one of my favorite shows!

Like I said, he's sexist.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 8:28:55 PM
At 8/16/2010 8:27:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/16/2010 8:24:41 PM, annhasle wrote:

Like I said, he's sexist.

Not sexist... just mistaken. D:<
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.