Jump to topic:

Terminator '84 vs Terminator 2

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 12:31:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Which do you think is the better movie, the original Terminator, or its sequel, Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

Personally, I actually like the first one better, because Arnold is such a bad@ss villain, and it works better as a science fiction and a kind of horror movie, and the action is still enjoyable, too.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:01:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2015 12:31:24 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Which do you think is the better movie, the original Terminator, or its sequel, Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

Personally, I actually like the first one better, because Arnold is such a bad@ss villain, and it works better as a science fiction and a kind of horror movie, and the action is still enjoyable, too.

First one was better.

Oh, Genisys had some off-the-hook special effects. And Arnold was great as usual. But what ruined it for me was the casting of Emilia Clark as Sarah Connor.

Really?

It was like watching a little girl play-acting as a grown-up. She turned the movie into Teen Beach Terminator.LOL.

I dunno. Something about her just pisses me off. I get tired of Hollywood's obsession with casting little girls as bad-asss action heroes.

I don't like her in Game of Thrones, either. By far my least favorite character. Every time she is onscreen I want to punch her in the face. LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.