Jump to topic:

ITT we post 1 song

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 2:05:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
If it sucks 3 votes of "fail" by any member disqualifies you from posting more songs.

I'll start.

Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 2:07:54 PM
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 2:10:10 PM
Fail for crack
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 2:17:39 PM
The Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia.

The music that along with the sex pistols and others started real punk.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 2:25:45 PM
The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel

One of the best songs ever made. It's sung poetry.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 4:06:25 PM
Fail for askbob (last one)
-Mark Twain

- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 4:33:32 PM
crack is banned for suggesting that simon and garfunkle are bad.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 5:27:30 PM
An outtake from "Physical Graffiti"

The Swan Song by Led Zeppelin aka Midnight Moonlight by The Firm

(This is Zeppelin)
When Reach fell, I came.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 6:12:04 PM
crack is banned for suggesting that simon and garfunkle are bad

Your the one who doesn't like Papa Roach. You're getting old man.
-Mark Twain

- William Shakespeare

- Adolf Hitler
fo-shizzle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 6:19:05 PM
At 1/19/2009 6:16:45 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
Best of You (Skin and Bones)-Foo Fighters

thats a good song/
Wanderer: You don't really feel that way about me you know. It's this body... she's pretty isn't she?

Ian: She is. Melanie is a very pretty girl. Even beautiful. But pretty as she is, she is a stranger to me. She's not the one I... care about.

Wanderer: It's this body.

Ian: That's not true at all. It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what they say. It's not how you look like in that body, it's what you do with it. You are beautiful.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2009 6:25:16 PM
Because I don't like odd numbers or odd creepy anime songs, I'm going to add another fail to the pile.

I feel good - James Brown

"He feels dead now"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2009 10:23:26 PM
At 1/23/2009 9:26:37 PM, Spaghettim0nst3r wrote:
wow, that's the first pedo-song I've ever heard.

Seek help, raping kids isn't okay.
If you desire raping kids, it isn't okay either.

http://video.google.com...

All the more reason to ask permission instead of raeping :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2010 11:09:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm performing a threadsurrection.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2010 11:23:22 PM
I love how everyone tooled on s0m31john for his song choice. Saying the song is fail (and something I agree with), but calling him a rapist pedophile is a wee bit extreme. Anyway, my contribution is Kid Cudi.
Sobriquet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2010 11:28:54 PM
I am a fan of the Floyd.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt