Jump to topic:

Interstellar

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 5:07:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I bought the soundtrack because Hans Zimmer did it, and after having listened to the soundtrack I now have to watch the movie. It was, as usual, remarkable work. Zimmer almost never disappoints.
Can we censor hate speech?

Learn and Discuss: http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 5:28:34 PM
At 9/27/2015 5:07:19 PM, YYW wrote:
I bought the soundtrack because Hans Zimmer did it, and after having listened to the soundtrack I now have to watch the movie. It was, as usual, remarkable work. Zimmer almost never disappoints.

Nice 27000th post...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 3:22:24 PM
At 9/27/2015 5:07:19 PM, YYW wrote:

I love Zimmer, specifically his Batman Ensemble and his work in CoD.

And the movie was good, too. I watched it Sunday. Quite an interesting theory, Gravity being a fifth dimension.
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.