Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Metalocalypse!

Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 10:47:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
New episodes will be on September 26th! Who else cannot wait for it?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 10:50:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 10:47:41 PM, Anarcho wrote:
New episodes will be on September 26th! Who else cannot wait for it?

I think I saw that once. It looks pretty pointless/dumb. No offense.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 10:59:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 10:50:30 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/16/2010 10:47:41 PM, Anarcho wrote:
New episodes will be on September 26th! Who else cannot wait for it?

I think I saw that once. It looks pretty pointless/dumb. No offense.

Hey your opinion but try to give it another chance, I just wanted to make people aware. I would recommend Religionklok. http://vidunity.com...
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 11:01:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wrong episode: http://www.megavideo.com...
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 11:35:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I suppose I will when I'm not so busy.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave