Jump to topic:

Star Wars VII-Will it be any good ?

Lech_I
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 4:14:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am concerned about the new movie. Since Disney has gotten a hold of it, I am worried tht they will Disney it up. Remember Jar Jar Binks ? I am afraidthey will do something similar to that.
What do you think ? Will Disney mess it up ?
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 12:05:34 AM
At 10/6/2015 4:14:39 AM, Lech_I wrote:
I am concerned about the new movie. Since Disney has gotten a hold of it, I am worried tht they will Disney it up. Remember Jar Jar Binks ? I am afraidthey will do something similar to that.

You're worried that they'll "Disney it up," then you give an example of Jar Jar Binks, which had nothing to do with Disney...

Also it doesn't matter how good it is, it's Star Wars, so it'll sell.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 4:02:58 PM
At 10/6/2015 4:14:39 AM, Lech_I wrote:

From what i've seen from the trailers it seems like it will be fun. I've heard Lawrence Kasdan had a hand in the script and he helped with New Hope and Empire, although the part in the trailer where the Resistance X-Wings are attacking and they fly by a trench makes me worried that they are going to rehash Star Wars.