Jump to topic:

Montage

xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 6:48:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So i've been thinking about making a montage for MW2 before black ops comes out.

I've been recording the last couple days and have managed to actually get some good sniping clips.

Anyways any of you that play MW2 able to record? and if so would you want to do a dualtage? or tritage? or however many people we end up getting?

Also what weapons would you want to see used the most? So far I have the 50 cal., Ump, Tar, Intervention, and Models.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 7:24:22 AM
At 9/21/2010 6:48:35 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Anyways any of you that play MW2 able to record?

Tell me how to record and I'll let you know if I can. Considering I dunno how then I doubt I have the equipment lol.

Also what weapons would you want to see used the most? So far I have the 50 cal., Ump, Tar, Intervention, and Models.

Maybe something interesting like a riot shield, or an RPG that can show a group of people being blasted away, lulz. I friggin hate when people use RPGs but admittedly it'd probs be fun to watch.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 7:47:20 AM
At 9/21/2010 7:24:22 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/21/2010 6:48:35 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Anyways any of you that play MW2 able to record?

Tell me how to record and I'll let you know if I can. Considering I dunno how then I doubt I have the equipment lol.

lol, you need a capture card to do it. Thats the thing, I doubt most people have them, lol.