Jump to topic:

Fan fiction: Collapse of Debate.org Episode 1

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 5:47:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A man with a grey shirt, glasses, and diploma who represented a standard DDO profile picture was holding a lantern and was roaming a forest in a dark and showering night. Suddenly, he had noticed a bridge leading to a large and tall tower. He pulled 5 coins out of his pocket. Each coin was the equivalent of 10 million dollars, and each coin had a Germanic font that spelled out "1 mil". The diploma man walked on the path of the bridge and toward the tower. He flashed a grin. With a few more steps, he had finally reached a large wooden door. "This it" he said to himself. "The Wizards Tower. A good old fashioned quid pro quo. I shall pay the wizard handsomely, and then he shall give me what I so desire. Airmax.... I am coming for you!"

It was a sunny day next morning in the village and town of Debate on Planet Debate.org. Rosalie was frolicking, Zaradi was rapping, Moderators were getting sun tans, tejretics was studying, and imabench was working on the DDO movie. It was a DDO Party. "Alright guys." Airmax said as he picked up microphone. "Huddle up." *Everyone gathers together* "You guys are literally the best friends I could ever have, and you sure know how to party! So before I mention something important, I just wanna give all of you a special thanks." *Everyone claps and cheers* "So my special announcement is a DDO update. We are going to be adding a new role I'm the DDO staff. We will be adding a Debate.org King to our site and his name is..... KingofEverything!" *People clap and cheer* "Thanks guys!" I said. "Really, thanks." "The Debate.org King will be in charge of the DDO military and will appoint a Prince to lead the military." said Airmax. "You also need to marry a a Debate.org Queen." "WHAT!?!?!?" I replied. "I'M ONLY 16 I CANNOT MARRY ANYBODY!!! "Haha. Just kidding, King." said Airmax. "Anyways, that's all I needed to say. Enjoy the party!" Airmax puts the microphone down. "Crap! I got sand in my mic!"

Now we must go back to this mysterious diploma man. "Here's the money" he said as he handed it over. "What is your wish?" the wizard (another DDO profile pic) said. "I want to be able to cause explosions with my bare hands so I can kill Airmax. He took down my entire DDO revolution last year, and I desire revenge on him. I want to also be able destroy the WHILE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!! AND THEN AIRMAX WILL PAY FOR DEFEATING ME!!!!! "Calm down" the Wizard said. "I don't have enough magic to make you able to blow up Airmax, but I can give you 4 abilities. Pyrokinesis, laser powers, traveling at Mach 3, and possession." "Oh possession you say!" the diploma man smirked. "I will take the deal." "However" said the Wizard. "You are not able to possess Airmax. You may use your other 3 powers on him, but be warned. He is very powerful. You may possess any one of these 12 people. Bladerunner060, whiteflame, Raisor, Rosalie, tejretics, KingofEverything, Zaradi, YYW, Mirza, Mikal, Ore_Ele, or tajshar2k?" "Hmmmm" the diploma man said. He whispered in the wizard's ear. The wizard took out his wand and waved it at the diploma man as magic dust exposed him. The man had a violet glow on his skin as he was powering up. He screamed "GET READY TO MEET YOUR DEMISE AIRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!" Once finished transforming, he returned back to his normal and physical form. "Thank you for the powers. But there's only more thing I need to do." "Go on" the Wizard said. The diploma man raised his arm as a flaming aura had emerged from his hand. By the time the wizard figured out what was going on, it was too late. A chamber of fire had surrounded the wizard as he took one final gasp of breath. As the fire died out, a dismantled skeleton lie on the floor with debris from his suit. The diploma man grabbed his wand. "I wish for explosion powers and flying at the speed of light" he said. He sprinkled himself in magic dust and flew out of the tower through an open window and pointed his finger at the tower. BOOM!!! The tower was blown to oblivion. "Watch out Debate.org. We're going for a ride." The man flew across the horizon as he laughed maniacally.

Why does this man hate Airmax? What was this revolution? And how will the members of DDO cope?

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball- err, Collapse of Debate.org!
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 5:51:06 PM
and each coin had a Germanic font that spelled out "1 mil".

Shoot! I meant 10 mil.

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 4:47:07 AM
At 11/2/2015 4:43:34 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Oh...

Read DGO <_<
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 2:15:33 PM
Oh...

What?

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 2:17:00 PM
I apologize for this being lame. This is just a build-up episode.

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:59:03 PM
At 11/2/2015 2:17:00 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

There's no need to apologize, man. It wasn't lame.
It was just... well, oh. I can't really describe it better than that.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 11:24:02 PM
At 11/2/2015 10:59:03 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 11/2/2015 2:17:00 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

There's no need to apologize, man. It wasn't lame.
It was just... well, oh. I can't really describe it better than that.

I promise it will get better.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 4:02:44 AM
At 11/2/2015 4:47:07 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Oh...

Read DGO <_<

Advertise your fanfics elsewhere. I don't need people implying that mine sucks and yours is better.