Jump to topic:

Fanfic: Collapse of Debate.org Preview

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:41:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey guys. This is a preview featuring a scene from the next episode of Collapse of Debate.org. For those who don't know, it is a fanfic I started. Check out my 1st episode. It is short and kind of weak. It is honestly more of a build-up episode, but I suggest you check it out.

Preview:
*Castle blows up*
People suddenly came flying out of the castle as the explosion launches them into the air. "AAHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone screamed. Dead corpses were hitting the ground like rain as the smoke from the what is now castle debris cleared up. Of course fabulous ol' me and Mirza survived the fall. "My castle!" I cried. *sniff* "My beautiful castle!" "Relax Mr. KingofHimself" said Mirza. "We've still got the most gorgeous and awesome thing on the site, and that's me." "WHAT!!!" I shouted. "I AM TOTALLY THE MOST GORGEOUS AND AWESOME ONE!!!!"
"Guys!" said Imabench as he came sprinting toward us. "Quit it with the quarreling and focus more on what the hell is going on up there!" Imabench points to the sky as we see the diploma man. From a worm's eye view, he looked like a titan compared to our inferior strength. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" the diploma man shrieked in laughter. He slowly descended into the ground and then planted his feet on the cobblestone pavement. "Oh I am so sorry. Did I interrupt your arguing and self fascination. How RUDE OF ME!!!!" he said as he shota laser beam out of his pointer finger. "RUN!!!" I shouted. We all scatered sway from the laser as it rocketed past us and blew up a tree. "Oh you may think you can escape my wrath." the diploma man said. He zoomed over to me in a fraction of a second and smacked me in the stomach so hard that I couldn't breathe and I almost fainted as I fell to the ground. "But you don't know about what I have been doing behind this site's back. Hahahahaha!!!!!" Imabench picked up a grenade from a supplied bag of grenades and threw it at the diploma man. The diploma man then used telekinesis to stop the movement of the grenade and caused it to float in mid-air. "I am impressed by your quick thinking, Mr. Elsa, but I am afraid that we'll functioning brain of yours needs to come to an END!!!!" He throws the grenade back at Imabench using telekinesis at rapid speed. Imabench then dodged the grenade just in time to prevent direct contact, but not in time to avoid the explosion, which sent him soaring into a wall from a gift shop made out of wood. Imabench then fainted. "A new era will rise in Debate.org!" the diploma man said. "I will become sites moderator and I will rule this site once for all!!! I will conquer or enslave leftover debaters and build up my own monarchy system. I will become a god. Now before you all three die, I wish to show you...." He points to an army of millions. "The reorganization of the ones who know best. The military of the anti-DDO party. I bring you.... THE DEBATE.ORG REVOLUTION!!!!!!!"
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:45:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wow. So many grammar errors.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW