Jump to topic:

Age Of Empires 4

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 4:05:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Age Of Empires 4 how should this game be designed.
OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 6:32:15 PM
Hhheeeelllloooooooo . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 6:36:43 PM
They're almost at the present, right? Keep the basic framework of AoE 3, add air units and allow the Stable to be upgraded into a tank depot (armored cavalry ftw). Metals would have to be distinguished from gold. Trade would be another crucial detail and major source of resources.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 6:41:49 PM
At 9/29/2010 6:36:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:
They're almost at the present, right? Keep the basic framework of AoE 3, add air units and allow the Stable to be upgraded into a tank depot (armored cavalry ftw). Metals would have to be distinguished from gold. Trade would be another crucial detail and major source of resources.

Wait... Someone's talking about a TBS/RTS and isn't Civ V/SCII?
There's something wrong.