Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

I wanna be the guy

zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:21:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 7:17:32 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
This game is Ridiculous

has anyone else played it?

Yes.
Everyone has played it.
Please stop Let's Playing, I Wanna Be the Guy.
lololololol
Retsupurae references are so funny.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:13:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 8:10:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
go download it and play it.

You will throw your computer across the room.

I'd rather not, I'm quite busy actually. I just come on here for stress relief.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:24:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 8:13:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:10:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
go download it and play it.

You will throw your computer across the room.

I'd rather not, I'm quite busy actually. I just come on here for stress relief.

this game will help you relieve stress.

it will make you want to shoot babies, lolololol
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:27:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It sounds excellent. I'll post back when I've clocked it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:28:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 8:27:05 PM, tvellalott wrote:
It sounds excellent. I'll post back when I've clocked it.

have fun beating the first 3 rooms
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 8:30:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 8:24:06 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:13:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:10:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
go download it and play it.

You will throw your computer across the room.

I'd rather not, I'm quite busy actually. I just come on here for stress relief.

this game will help you relieve stress.

it will make you want to shoot babies, lolololol

Not good considering I live with babies >.>
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 2:34:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Funnest. Game. Ever.
I seriously laughed from some of the utterly convoluted deaths I experienced.
10/10.
I miss the old members.
Sobriquet
Posts: 390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 5:17:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
this game is so aggravating lol
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 5:40:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 5:24:49 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously.
http://www.youtube.com...
I miss the old members.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 5:46:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 5:24:49 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously.
I miss the old members.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 5:47:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
WTF is up with DDO and links.
I tried to post a Youtube vid to try and get myself sigged because I am a whore like that, but I could not post one.
I miss the old members.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 6:23:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/29/2010 8:13:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:10:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
go download it and play it.

You will throw your computer across the room.

I'd rather not, I'm quite busy actually. I just come on here for stress relief.

You must be stressed a lot cuz you are always here ;)
President of DDO
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 6:36:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 6:33:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Reminds me of Cat Mario.

Applet: http://www.geocities.jp...
Download: http://www.pimpmynintendo.com...

Same concept.
Except that in comparison, Cat Mario is incredibly easy.
IWBTG is like Superman 64, but programmed well.
I miss the old members.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 6:37:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 6:36:19 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:33:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Reminds me of Cat Mario.

Applet: http://www.geocities.jp...
Download: http://www.pimpmynintendo.com...

Same concept.
Except that in comparison, Cat Mario is incredibly easy.

I don't think I've ever beaten Cat Mario.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 6:39:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 6:37:45 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:36:19 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:33:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Reminds me of Cat Mario.

Applet: http://www.geocities.jp...
Download: http://www.pimpmynintendo.com...

Same concept.
Except that in comparison, Cat Mario is incredibly easy.

I don't think I've ever beaten Cat Mario.
Then you will never beat IWBTG. Ever.
Until you can beat Cat Mario, you will never beat IWBTG.
I miss the old members.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 6:45:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 6:39:41 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:37:45 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:36:19 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/30/2010 6:33:05 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Reminds me of Cat Mario.

Applet: http://www.geocities.jp...
Download: http://www.pimpmynintendo.com...

Same concept.
Except that in comparison, Cat Mario is incredibly easy.

I don't think I've ever beaten Cat Mario.
Then you will never beat IWBTG. Ever.
Unless, of course, your not beating it is due to something else not pertaining to skill level.
I miss the old members.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 7:24:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 6:23:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:13:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/29/2010 8:10:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
go download it and play it.

You will throw your computer across the room.

I'd rather not, I'm quite busy actually. I just come on here for stress relief.

You must be stressed a lot cuz you are always here ;)

I am very perpetually stressed out, especially recently.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave