Medal of Honor

zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2010 4:03:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who else is buying it?
The one reason I am is because I got a $20 Gaming Credit at KMart with my purchase of 2k11.
(Yes I buy games at KMart, because it's the closest to me and it's right next to my Taco Bell so I can get a free drink and go home and enjoy my new game).
Sobriquet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2010 6:35:38 PM
Looks alright. Commercials keep bragging about how it was designed in collaboration with US special forces for what I assume will be more realistic gameplay.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 5:40:30 PM
Is this the game where the Taliban have been renamed "The Opposing Force" or is that Call of Duty?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 6:15:59 PM
At 10/11/2010 5:40:30 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Is this the game where the Taliban have been renamed "The Opposing Force" or is that Call of Duty?

Yep that is this one.
CoD is about the Cold War or some shizz that no one will remember after two days.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 3:16:46 PM
I'll be posting a video of a match later on sometime so anyone that is thinking of buying the game can have a look at the multi-player.
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 8:25:02 PM
At 10/13/2010 3:16:46 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
I'll be posting a video of a match later on sometime so anyone that is thinking of buying the game can have a look at the multi-player.

What cap card do you have?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:36:51 PM
At 10/13/2010 8:25:02 PM, zGodMode wrote:

dazzle

It's not very good quality right now mainly due to the tv I'm using.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 9:44:37 PM
I'm really interested in it but I'm going to NY for a few weeks (which will be hella expensive for me) so I can only afford one new game next month... and sorry but that's gonna be COD Black Ops! So mayhaps after I save up enough -- or I'll just ask my gf for it for Xmas, most likely. I'm sure that's when most people will get it. Games always come out this time of year.
President of DDO
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:04:11 PM
At 10/13/2010 9:36:51 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 10/13/2010 8:25:02 PM, zGodMode wrote:

dazzle

It's not very good quality right now mainly due to the tv I'm using.

Dazzle's are never high quality...
I'm going to get a Black Magic Intensity Shuttle by Christmas, ftw.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:06:11 PM
Oh snap is MOH that good? I just noticed xxdark's post. Well maybe I'll get it earlier on if I budget okay!
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:10:27 PM
At 10/13/2010 10:06:11 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Oh snap is MOH that good? I just noticed xxdark's post. Well maybe I'll get it earlier on if I budget okay!

I enjoy it quite a bit. It is indeed a sniper fest for a large part though. But i'm fine with that :D

Also...

gunz have recoil
you can't go prone
you have main weapon and a pistol
you can not run and gun, you have to adopt more of a cover jump style
No marathon lightweight commando pro f@gs
Soooooooooooooo many people try to run and gun because they are so used to cod and they are easy pickings
plus it is quite competitive, I'm averaging around 10-15 kills per game and around 5 deaths.
Also the "killstreaks" known as kill chain if i remember right in moh are pretty kick
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:11:10 PM
Wow, xxdarkxx... You really like MOH that much? I got it just two weeks ago. It's pretty damn good but some things have... annoyed me a little. I'd recommend it more than COD though, Lwerd. Then again, I never really liked COD Black Ops that much.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:13:14 PM
At 10/13/2010 10:11:10 PM, annhasle wrote:
Wow, xxdarkxx... You really like MOH that much? I got it just two weeks ago. It's pretty damn good but some things have... annoyed me a little. I'd recommend it more than COD though, Lwerd. Then again, I never really liked COD Black Ops that much.

It came out two days ago... curse your video game connections

the only thing i've disliked so far really is the inability to go prone. but i've grown used to it and have adapted to keep my head covered from snipers
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 10:19:19 PM
At 10/13/2010 10:13:14 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 10/13/2010 10:11:10 PM, annhasle wrote:

It came out two days ago... curse your video game connections

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

the only thing i've disliked so far really is the inability to go prone. but i've grown used to it and have adapted to keep my head covered from snipers

Yeah, that annoyed at first but it was relatively easy to adapt to. But what annoys me the most is some of the graphics and the saving format but that's a whole different issue and less interesting.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 6:22:18 AM
I'm also growing quite fond of the sound effects.

Although at one point I had to restart my PS3 because their was static that started out of nowhere. No idea what happened.

But if you play this you need a headset. You can hear every single little detail with a good head set. Whether it is someone reloading behind you, or a bullet whizzing by your head. It's fcking sweet.
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 8:21:47 AM
At 10/14/2010 6:22:18 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
I'm also growing quite fond of the sound effects.

Although at one point I had to restart my PS3 because their was static that started out of nowhere. No idea what happened.

But if you play this you need a headset. You can hear every single little detail with a good head set. Whether it is someone reloading behind you, or a bullet whizzing by your head. It's fcking sweet.

That's because Multiplayer was developed by DICE and on the Frostbite engine and they always wreck when it comes to sound.