Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Exactly why Frozen makes no Sense

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 9:16:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
So Frozen sucks and nobody will disagree. Especially not after seeing all the inconsistencies in the movie that Cinema Sins have revealed and there are more inconsistencies that have little to do with the plot that I will not delve into.
https://www.youtube.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 3:16:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Frozen is absolute garbage and one of the worst movies I've seen in recent history. It makes zero sense, even for a kid's movie. It's not even so bad it's funny. It's just bad.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 12:57:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 3:16:49 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Frozen is absolute garbage and one of the worst movies I've seen in recent history. It makes zero sense, even for a kid's movie. It's not even so bad it's funny. It's just bad.

THANK YOU!
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 5:40:35 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/16/2015 9:16:06 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So Frozen sucks and nobody will disagree. Especially not after seeing all the inconsistencies in the movie that Cinema Sins have revealed and there are more inconsistencies that have little to do with the plot that I will not delve into.
https://www.youtube.com...

I like Cinema Sins but ...

Really?
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 8:50:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 5:40:35 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 12/16/2015 9:16:06 PM, TheChristian wrote:
So Frozen sucks and nobody will disagree. Especially not after seeing all the inconsistencies in the movie that Cinema Sins have revealed and there are more inconsistencies that have little to do with the plot that I will not delve into.
https://www.youtube.com...

I like Cinema Sins but ...

Really?

My inconsistencies that were NOT mentioned are
1- Ice that strong in the opening scene would require to be drilled into before it could be cut
2- The paintings in the "For the First Time in Forever" scene switch
3- If all her memories were erased, she would not remember Olaf.
4- Animation glitches. Lots and lots of animation glitches.
5- So many animation glitches that I had to include it twice
6-A hair bun does not simply swing down into a braid
7- The rock Hans falls behind is missing in later scenes.
8- When does Elsa gain the ability to create snow-based life?
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 9:16:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 8:50:47 PM, TheChristian wrote:

My inconsistencies that were NOT mentioned are
1- Ice that strong in the opening scene would require to be drilled into before it could be cut
2- The paintings in the "For the First Time in Forever" scene switch
3- If all her memories were erased, she would not remember Olaf.
4- Animation glitches. Lots and lots of animation glitches.
5- So many animation glitches that I had to include it twice
6-A hair bun does not simply swing down into a braid
7- The rock Hans falls behind is missing in later scenes.
8- When does Elsa gain the ability to create snow-based life?

It's been a while since I watched the movie, but these are hardly things that make it the worst movie ever. It's not like it really even matters. It's a movie for kids and sometimes you just have to enjoy it. For example: when does Elsa gain the ability to create snow-based life? How about: it makes no scientific sense for her to be able to control snow at all. Period. But that's just something we accept because it's Disney. And stories. And magic.

The only point that should really be bothersome is 3. Plot inconsistencies can be annoying. But Anna's memories were only erased about Elsa's powers, not about the fun they had together. So she would still remember building a normal snowman named Olaf.

If you've really seen Cinema Sin's videos, you'd realize that these kinds of errors are in virtually every single movie ever made, and if you find these errors that unenjoyable, then it'll be hard to find a movie that pleases you.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 9:30:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 9:16:53 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 12/18/2015 8:50:47 PM, TheChristian wrote:

My inconsistencies that were NOT mentioned are
1- Ice that strong in the opening scene would require to be drilled into before it could be cut
2- The paintings in the "For the First Time in Forever" scene switch
3- If all her memories were erased, she would not remember Olaf.
4- Animation glitches. Lots and lots of animation glitches.
5- So many animation glitches that I had to include it twice
6-A hair bun does not simply swing down into a braid
7- The rock Hans falls behind is missing in later scenes.
8- When does Elsa gain the ability to create snow-based life?

It's been a while since I watched the movie, but these are hardly things that make it the worst movie ever. It's not like it really even matters. It's a movie for kids and sometimes you just have to enjoy it. For example: when does Elsa gain the ability to create snow-based life? How about: it makes no scientific sense for her to be able to control snow at all. Period. But that's just something we accept because it's Disney. And stories. And magic.

Disney sucks.

The only point that should really be bothersome is 3. Plot inconsistencies can be annoying. But Anna's memories were only erased about Elsa's powers, not about the fun they had together. So she would still remember building a normal snowman named Olaf.
Except for the fact that there are at least 3 years that Frozen takes place in and also, NO SNOW! Isn't that dandy? Only snow in the movie not generated by Elsa is on the mountain. If you see the memories Ana had planted, there is snow, yes but what isn't there? Mountains! Another plot inconsistency. Another major inconsistency. How is it possible for a frozen landscape to have running water when there is no other running water in the entire duration of the frozen time period other than when the whole landscape is frozen.

If you've really seen Cinema Sin's videos, you'd realize that these kinds of errors are in virtually every single movie ever made, and if you find these errors that unenjoyable, then it'll be hard to find a movie that pleases you.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 9:46:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 9:30:31 PM, TheChristian wrote:

Disney sucks.

If you say so

Except for the fact that there are at least 3 years that Frozen takes place in and also, NO SNOW! Isn't that dandy? Only snow in the movie not generated by Elsa is on the mountain. If you see the memories Ana had planted, there is snow, yes but what isn't there? Mountains! Another plot inconsistency. Another major inconsistency. How is it possible for a frozen landscape to have running water when there is no other running water in the entire duration of the frozen time period other than when the whole landscape is frozen.

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. And that's because you're probably looking into it too much and caring about the finest details that don't really matter. Now you've moved on to another inconsistency separate from Olaf.


If you've really seen Cinema Sin's videos, you'd realize that these kinds of errors are in virtually every single movie ever made, and if you find these errors that unenjoyable, then it'll be hard to find a movie that pleases you.

I mean, my statement still stands. How do you enjoy any movies with this kind of outlook? I'd hate most movies or TV shows with this kind of thinking.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 9:52:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/18/2015 9:46:18 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 12/18/2015 9:30:31 PM, TheChristian wrote:

Disney sucks.

If you say so

Except for the fact that there are at least 3 years that Frozen takes place in and also, NO SNOW! Isn't that dandy? Only snow in the movie not generated by Elsa is on the mountain. If you see the memories Ana had planted, there is snow, yes but what isn't there? Mountains! Another plot inconsistency. Another major inconsistency. How is it possible for a frozen landscape to have running water when there is no other running water in the entire duration of the frozen time period other than when the whole landscape is frozen.

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. And that's because you're probably looking into it too much and caring about the finest details that don't really matter. Now you've moved on to another inconsistency separate from Olaf.

If you look at Ana's memories that were planted, you will notice that there are no mountains in the memory. Except for the fact that the only snow we see, not generated by Elsa, is on the mountains. Which is odd because the movie takes place over a span of at least 3 years.

If you've really seen Cinema Sin's videos, you'd realize that these kinds of errors are in virtually every single movie ever made, and if you find these errors that unenjoyable, then it'll be hard to find a movie that pleases you.

I mean, my statement still stands. How do you enjoy any movies with this kind of outlook? I'd hate most movies or TV shows with this kind of thinking.

I just picked Frozen because many users, some as old as 23, of this site love Frozen. The little details generally don't matter unless they can disprove the entire plot.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 7:22:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Frozen certainly isn't the worst movie I've ever seen. I liked the duet between the sister and the bad guy (I cared too little to remember the names) and that fight in the castle between snow-woman and the soldiers was cool.

Other than that, though, it was just...groan. I mean, the woman made a sentient snowman like it was no big deal. She's basically a god! What the hell?

Whatever. I guess the graphics were okay.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 12:43:07 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/17/2015 3:16:49 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Frozen is absolute garbage and one of the worst movies I've seen in recent history. It makes zero sense, even for a kid's movie. It's not even so bad it's funny. It's just bad.

Great songs though.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 1:54:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/19/2015 7:22:50 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Frozen certainly isn't the worst movie I've ever seen. I liked the duet between the sister and the bad guy (I cared too little to remember the names) and that fight in the castle between snow-woman and the soldiers was cool.

Little bit
Other than that, though, it was just...groan. I mean, the woman made a sentient snowman like it was no big deal. She's basically a god! What the hell?

EXACTLY
Whatever. I guess the graphics were okay.

Animation glitches and plot holes