FAN FIC: Everything Falls Apart Ep.3

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:07:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Last episode...

"Have you heard about what has happened to DDO yet?" YYW asked curiously.

"No, I haven"t. Bsh1 was about to tell me, but he was cut off by an attack. I hope he"s alright." Max replied.

"Well then we have to do something!" YYW yelled courageously. Feeling the rage run through his highly perfumed body.

Max shrunk up against the wall in fear of doing something, "No, I think I"m going to stay here with Bananaz until everything is ok." Max replied.

Enraged, YYW stormed out of the Safe Room, and into the world, immediately he heard a high-pitched scream.

A woman was screaming her head off as a robber made off with her purse. Feeling injustice surge in his heart, YYW immediately started pursuing the robber, running full sprint across the street, doing a front flip over a taxi driving 70 miles an hour, transitioning into a somersault, as he landed right in front of a handsome businessman. Straightening himself, YYW fixed his hair, smiled, twinkling his teeth, gave the businessman his number, and continued the pursuit, the invigorating screams of the woman urging him on.

It was extremely difficult to chase the robber through the crowded street, but luckily the robber was in the same predicament.

After an intense 5 minutes, YYW got within 4 feet of the robber, and pounced. But alas, he had jumped from too far; instead of tackling the robber he got clipped by his heel right in the nose.

The pain was sharp and made his eyes water. But did this spite him? No! He continued on, blood streaming from both nostrils.

This time it was even harder to avoid the innumerable crowds that he had to weave through. The pursuit traveled through multiple hotels, across several rooftops, up numerous fire-escapes, and over a significant amount of fences.

Finally, YYW was within tackling distance again. This time, he would not miss. As he pounced, the robber turned and smacked him straight in the face with the stolen purse. YYW"s face was gently guided into a fire hydrant, painting it red.

But did this spite him? NO! He continued on, blood streaming from his forehead and his nose.

It was even harder this time to evade the irritating crowds. Running full sprint, while severly concussed and trying to avoid people all at the same time was almost impossible, almost.

Within minutes, YYW was, again, within tackling distance. At the moment that YYW pounced, the robber picked up a stray cat, and turned just in time to throw it into YYW"s outstretched arms. The cat, bewildered at the suddenly escalated situation, climbed onto YYW"s face.

But did this spite him? NO FVCKING WAY! YYW continued on, with a stray cat clinging to his hair for dear life.

YYW must have been a strange site then, sprinting down the sidewalk, bleeding from his nose and head, with the cat in the act of_shitting itself, and YYW determinately trying to catch the robber for justice, while at the same time trying to show-off his muscles to passer-by.

An 80-year-old lady in a walker obviously found it amusing. Chuckling at YYW, she thought it would be even funnier if she stuck her foot out to trip him. She did, but, alas, her leg did not surpass the level power of the motivation that had possessed YYW. Seeing the leg move into his path, he kicked it out of his way, hearing a snap and a scream in his wake.

The thought of his power drove him on, the softness of the cat"s fur, the stickiness of his blood, he was determined.

Within minutes, YYW was, once again, within tackling range. He pounced...and was successful!--tackling the robber to the ground.

Grabbing him by the collar, YYW lifted the man 2 feet off the ground (looking around to make sure that people saw that he was really that strong).

"Give the purse back!" YYW commanded.

Struggling, the man produced the purse from under his coat.

After receiving the purse, YYW shoved him back to the ground and turned to leave.

"Don"t you recognize me?" the robber asked, "it's me, Harder."

YYW turned around very slowly. It was true, it was Harder.

"What the hell are you doing here? Why did you steal that woman"s purse?" YYW asked, confused.

"Well, after what happened at DDO, I had to turn to crime to stay alive." Harder replied defensively.

YYW was still confused.

"Well you do know what happened right?" Harder asked, flabbergasted.

"Uh, no I don"t. I asked Max, but he didn"t know either. Bsh1 was about to tell him, but he got cut off in an attack."

"Holy_shit, alright, come with me." Harder replied. Getting up, he led YYW back down the street.

After a short amount of time, they arrived back at the recently-robbed lady, still screaming.

"Here"s your purse ma"am." YYW said, handing back the purse, giving her his confident smile.

In one motion, the woman pulled out an AK-47 from her purse and let it rip, right onto YYW"s stomach.

The sound of bullets ricocheting off metal, mixed with screams filled the air.

YYW screamed, preparing for the bullets to rip his chest open, poke a thousand holes into his chest until he was a piece of Swiss cheese. He had stayed true to his ego, he mentally reminded himself to have it make it a manly scream, one that William Wallace from Braveheart would be proud of.

YYW had not lied, his abs were impenetrable, the bullets were deflected in all directions. The AK-wielding woman"s eyes grew wide as she saw the bullets fly off of YYW"s abs in sparks, she
slowly sank to the ground as a ricocheted bullet pierced her heart.

Bodies littered the street in large pools of blood: some simply weren"t lucky enough to have abs like YYW"s.

"YYW"" Harder gasped as he slid to the ground against the wall, leaving a streak of bright crimson.

YYW rushed over and knelt beside Chris"s frail body. He was gushing blood out of his thigh and left rib cage.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! You"re gonna be ok Chris, you"re gonna be just fine." YYW said nervously.

Then, Chris spoke,
"There is no pain, you are receding,
a distant ship smoke on the horizon,
you are only coming through in waves,
your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
when I was a child I had a fever,
my hands felt just like two balloons
now I've got that feeling once again,
I can't explain, you would not understand,
this is not how I am,
I have become comfortably numb."

And then he died.

YYW let Chris"s head slowly slide to the ground. He heard sirens closing down on the street, it was time for him to go.

*****************************************************************************************************

YYW was depressed and lost as he drove on the highway, he didn"t know where he was going, or why. He was listening to his favorite song, Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict by Pink Floyd when suddenly the car jolted upwards.

"Road kill." YYW said, chuckling. I thought it was funny too until there was screaming...human screaming"

"Oh_shit!"

Pulling over, YYW rushed out of the car only to see Hannah get up off the road, with tire marks across her face.

"What the hell! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I"m fine." Hannah replied, despite the fact that her face just got ran over by a car.

"What were you doing out here?" YYW asked.

"Well, after what happened with DDO, I"ve just been running into the mountains, trying to get away""

"Wait...what happened with DDO?"

"You haven"t heard yet?" Hannah asked, bewildered.

No, please tell me. I need to know."

"Oh my God. Here, come with me."

With that, Hannah hopped into the car, and they drove off.

After they had been driving for a few minutes YYW asked, "I still haven"t heard what happened to DDO, is everything ok?"

"Uh, no. Everything's NOT ok. This is what happened""

Find out what happens next episode!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:37:53 AM
Chris died, sh*t really is falling apart.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:41:33 AM
But in all seriousness, this was a great episode. I cannot wait for the next release and hope that this is advertised to me again in the near future.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:56:11 AM
At 12/21/2015 3:41:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
But in all seriousness, this was a great episode. I cannot wait for the next release and hope that this is advertised to me again in the near future.

Thank you!
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:57:17 AM
At 12/21/2015 3:07:15 AM, Hayd wrote:
Last episode...

"No, I haven"t. Bsh1 was about to tell me, but he was cut off by an attack. I hope he"s alright." Max replied.

"Well then we have to do something!" YYW yelled courageously. Feeling the rage run through his highly perfumed body.

Max shrunk up against the wall in fear of doing something, "No, I think I"m going to stay here with Bananaz until everything is ok." Max replied.

Enraged, YYW stormed out of the Safe Room, and into the world, immediately he heard a high-pitched scream.

A woman was screaming her head off as a robber made off with her purse. Feeling injustice surge in his heart, YYW immediately started pursuing the robber, running full sprint across the street, doing a front flip over a taxi driving 70 miles an hour, transitioning into a somersault, as he landed right in front of a handsome businessman. Straightening himself, YYW fixed his hair, smiled, twinkling his teeth, gave the businessman his number, and continued the pursuit, the invigorating screams of the woman urging him on.

It was extremely difficult to chase the robber through the crowded street, but luckily the robber was in the same predicament.

After an intense 5 minutes, YYW got within 4 feet of the robber, and pounced. But alas, he had jumped from too far; instead of tackling the robber he got clipped by his heel right in the nose.

The pain was sharp and made his eyes water. But did this spite him? No! He continued on, blood streaming from both nostrils.

This time it was even harder to avoid the innumerable crowds that he had to weave through. The pursuit traveled through multiple hotels, across several rooftops, up numerous fire-escapes, and over a significant amount of fences.

Finally, YYW was within tackling distance again. This time, he would not miss. As he pounced, the robber turned and smacked him straight in the face with the stolen purse. YYW"s face was gently guided into a fire hydrant, painting it red.

But did this spite him? NO! He continued on, blood streaming from his forehead and his nose.

It was even harder this time to evade the irritating crowds. Running full sprint, while severly concussed and trying to avoid people all at the same time was almost impossible, almost.

Within minutes, YYW was, again, within tackling distance. At the moment that YYW pounced, the robber picked up a stray cat, and turned just in time to throw it into YYW"s outstretched arms. The cat, bewildered at the suddenly escalated situation, climbed onto YYW"s face.

But did this spite him? NO FVCKING WAY! YYW continued on, with a stray cat clinging to his hair for dear life.

YYW must have been a strange site then, sprinting down the sidewalk, bleeding from his nose and head, with the cat in the act of_shitting itself, and YYW determinately trying to catch the robber for justice, while at the same time trying to show-off his muscles to passer-by.

An 80-year-old lady in a walker obviously found it amusing. Chuckling at YYW, she thought it would be even funnier if she stuck her foot out to trip him. She did, but, alas, her leg did not surpass the level power of the motivation that had possessed YYW. Seeing the leg move into his path, he kicked it out of his way, hearing a snap and a scream in his wake.

The thought of his power drove him on, the softness of the cat"s fur, the stickiness of his blood, he was determined.

Within minutes, YYW was, once again, within tackling range. He pounced...and was successful!--tackling the robber to the ground.

Grabbing him by the collar, YYW lifted the man 2 feet off the ground (looking around to make sure that people saw that he was really that strong).

After receiving the purse, YYW shoved him back to the ground and turned to leave.

"What the hell are you doing here? Why did you steal that woman"s purse?" YYW asked, confused.

"Well, after what happened at DDO, I had to turn to crime to stay alive." Harder replied defensively.

YYW was still confused.

"Uh, no I don"t. I asked Max, but he didn"t know either. Bsh1 was about to tell him, but he got cut off in an attack."

"Holy_shit, alright, come with me." Harder replied. Getting up, he led YYW back down the street.

After a short amount of time, they arrived back at the recently-robbed lady, still screaming.

"Here"s your purse ma"am." YYW said, handing back the purse, giving her his confident smile.

In one motion, the woman pulled out an AK-47 from her purse and let it rip, right onto YYW"s stomach.

YYW screamed, preparing for the bullets to rip his chest open, poke a thousand holes into his chest until he was a piece of Swiss cheese. He had stayed true to his ego, he mentally reminded himself to have it make it a manly scream, one that William Wallace from Braveheart would be proud of.

YYW had not lied, his abs were impenetrable, the bullets were deflected in all directions. The AK-wielding woman"s eyes grew wide as she saw the bullets fly off of YYW"s abs in sparks, she

Bodies littered the street in large pools of blood: some simply weren"t lucky enough to have abs like YYW"s.

"YYW"" Harder gasped as he slid to the ground against the wall, leaving a streak of bright crimson.

YYW rushed over and knelt beside Chris"s frail body. He was gushing blood out of his thigh and left rib cage.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! You"re gonna be ok Chris, you"re gonna be just fine." YYW said nervously.

Then, Chris spoke,
this is not how I am,

And then he died.

YYW let Chris"s head slowly slide to the ground. He heard sirens closing down on the street, it was time for him to go.

*****************************************************************************************************

YYW was depressed and lost as he drove on the highway, he didn"t know where he was going, or why. He was listening to his favorite song, Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict by Pink Floyd when suddenly the car jolted upwards.

"Road kill." YYW said, chuckling. I thought it was funny too until there was screaming...human screaming"

"Oh_shit!"

Pulling over, YYW rushed out of the car only to see Hannah get up off the road, with tire marks across her face.

"Yeah, I"m fine." Hannah replied, despite the fact that her face just got ran over by a car.

"Well, after what happened with DDO, I"ve just been running into the mountains, trying to get away""

"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:57:58 AM
At 12/21/2015 3:56:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/21/2015 3:41:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Thank you!

Welcome.

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 3:58:24 AM
Last episode...

It was extremely difficult to chase the robber through the crowded street, but luckily the arder.

YYW was still confused.

Then, Chris spoke,
this is not how I am,

And then he died.

"Oh_shit!"

After they had been driving for a few minutes YYW asked, "I still haven"t heard what happened to DDO, is everything ok?"

Awesome !
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:37:23 AM
At 12/21/2015 3:58:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Last episode...

It was extremely difficult to chase the robber through the crowded street, but luckily the arder.

YYW was still confused.

Then, Chris spoke,
this is not how I am,

And then he died.

"Oh_shit!"

Awesome !

Thanks! Make sure to read Ep.1 and 2! Especially 2, that ones really good.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:42:32 AM
"But did this spite him? NO FVCKING WAY! YYW continued on, with a stray cat clinging to his hair for dear life."

This made for quite the mental image lol. Keep it up :D

(Am I showing up anytime soon?)
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:44:54 AM
At 12/21/2015 4:42:32 AM, Sapphique wrote:
"But did this spite him? NO FVCKING WAY! YYW continued on, with a stray cat clinging to his hair for dear life."

This made for quite the mental image lol. Keep it up :D

(Am I showing up anytime soon?)

Sure, I still don't have the plot figured out, kinda wingin it, I'll definitely fit you in somewhere.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 6:49:02 AM
Lol......my face got ran over by a car...Lol. loved it.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 7:53:52 AM
At 12/21/2015 5:45:22 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/21/2015 4:44:51 AM, Dilara wrote:
nice

Thanks!

loved it. Can't wait to see the next episode.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 1:16:05 AM
Last episode...

YYW was still confused.

Then, Chris spoke,
this is not how I am,

And then he died.

"Oh_shit!"

Can I be in one of your episodes lol?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 12:56:31 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Your fan fic reminds me of one of those badly written fan fics that you find all too often on the internet where the writer pairs Patrick Star and Timmy's mom (Fairly Odd Parents) in a grocery store setting where you get to read a long, horribly written, badly spelled, and deathly grammar error'd script that takes you 12 minutes to read and probably took the writer 5 minutes to write. The kind that you go in thinking "I'm gonna regret reading this" and come out thinking "I regret reading that...but I don't regret reading that". It's the kind that would mix up Timmy's mom's personality with Jimmy Neutron's mom. It's the kind where you have to read it four times to understand what just happened. It's the kind where the two characters are making love when just four short paragraphs ago, they were being introduced to each other by some third person whom we never see again.

But this was surprisingly much better. I give it an official Vaarkarian Seal of Approval.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 1:11:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 12:56:31 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Your fan fic reminds me of one of those badly written fan fics that you find all too often on the internet where the writer pairs Patrick Star and Timmy's mom (Fairly Odd Parents) in a grocery store setting where you get to read a long, horribly written, badly spelled, and deathly grammar error'd script that takes you 12 minutes to read and probably took the writer 5 minutes to write. The kind that you go in thinking "I'm gonna regret reading this" and come out thinking "I regret reading that...but I don't regret reading that". It's the kind that would mix up Timmy's mom's personality with Jimmy Neutron's mom. It's the kind where you have to read it four times to understand what just happened. It's the kind where the two characters are making love when just four short paragraphs ago, they were being introduced to each other by some third person whom we never see again.

But this was surprisingly much better. I give it an official Vaarkarian Seal of Approval.

Also, I can say that this line from chapter two ranks itself in the top 5 for funniest lines I've ever read in a fanfiction:

Frightened at the fact that Max didn"t seem to be jealous of his muscles or his shampoo, YYW did what he always does when he"s feeling insecure: rant about an obscure topic.

"You know the average gestation period for grasshoppers is actually quite long."
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya