FAN FIC Everything Falls Apart Ep.5

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:25:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Last episode"

"Where"s Solon at?" YYW asked curiously.

"Oh, he would absolutely love to see you! He"s at camp, follow me!"

And with that, Annie sprinted off, and YYW tried to keep up with her, following her strange path, and stopping for her every once in awhile when she turned around to pinch his cheeks.

After about 10 minutes, they came across a brightly colored camp, all the tents, the firewood, the backpacks, the food, was colored pink and had cute dinosaurs painted all over, but there was no Solon.

"Solon? Solon? SOLON!" Annie wandered around yelling, becoming increasingly worried.

"Umm, Annie. Is this supposed to be here?" YYW asked, pointing to a puddle of blood.

Taken back, Annie ran over to the blood, kneeled down, and took a slurp of it.

"Yes, this is definitely Solon"s blood." Annie announced, licking her lips, "well, let's go find him then," taking off in a random direction.

"Annie, we shouldn"t just rush into this," but she didn"t listen, YYW had to start running to keep up.

After they had been keeping up the lively pace for several hours, and YYW had estimated that Annie must have consumed over two pounds worth of sugar prior to the excavision, Annie spotted a donut in the middle of the road.

"YYW! Look! ITS A DONUT!!!" Annie hollered excitedly as she pounced on the completely normal and not weird at all donut sitting there in the middle of nowhere.

"No Annie! It"s a trap!" YYW warned, speaking from past experience (except then it was a coupon to Chipotle).

Within two seconds, Annie was strung up in a net, hanging 50 feet in the air from a tree.

"At least I still have the donut!" shouted Annie excitedly, chowing down on the pastry.

Suddenly, there was an obnoxious voice coming from right in front of him. Rising out of the trees, there...there was...a squirrel? No, was it an ostrich? No, was it...Donald Trump?

"Were you looking for this?" Trump said, pulling Solon out from behind him. He was handcuffed and brutally beaten, kneeling on the ground, Trump was holding him upright by his matted hair.

"Hey guys," Solon said weakly, embarrassed.

"What the hell are you doing?" YYW demanded, thrusting his chest forward and throwing his head high, and showing Trump that he was the alpha here.

"I am capturing children to build the biggest wall you have ever seen," Trump bragged, "it will have fire, it will have missiles, it will be HUGE. And in front of the wall I will build a moat, and I will fill that moat with fire, and I will fill the fire with fire-resistant crocodiles, and I will genetically modify these crocodiles to only feed on Mexican children."

There was an audible gasp from Annie above.

"I will kill you Trump!" YYW yelled, enraged.

"How do you know my name?" Trump asked, confused and worried.

"From sleeping with your mom last night." YYW countered, smiling at his wit.

"Your mom--uh--di"" Trump stuttered awkwardly, unable to think of a comeback.

"Ooooh, he just roasted you" Solon chuckled, "do you want some aloe for that burn?"

"Come at me. No balls." YYW challenged Trump.

"OHH! HE JUST CALLED YOU OUT TRUMP, WHATCHA GONNA DO!" Solon yelled out, obviously amused.

Trump pawed at the ground, and charged YYW, doing an underhand cut to his abs. Trumps fist snapped and then crumpled against his shirt, seeing that Trump was vulnerable, YYW returned the blow. A direct undercut hit to the abs, but YYW"s hand snapped and crumpled as well.

Both of them stepped back simultaneously, holding their fists in pain.

"It seems that I"m not the only one that possesses impenetrable abs." YYW said, taking his shirt off.

"Yes, it does seem so." Trump replied, flexing his muscles and splitting the shirt that he was wearing in half, "I suppose that there"s only one way to settle this fight then."

"I suppose there is," YYW replied, "Solon will be the judge, to make sure neither of us is lying."

"Wait, what are we doing?" Solon asked, confused.

"They are measuring the size of their ding dongs you silly, whoever is biggest wins the fight," Annie hollered down from the trap.

"Oh," Solon muttered to himself, "and I"ll be the judge, the one to measure." Solon asked, his eyes glazed over.

"Yes," Trump and YYW said simultaneously, walking past him.

********************************************************************************************************

"We will flip a coin to see who goes first," Solon announced, "YYW, since you are home you will call it in the air," Solon said, producing a quarter from his pocket, and tossing it in the air.

"Tails never fails b*tch," YYW said coldly.

"It is heads," Solon announced, turning to Trump.

"You may have won the battle, but you haven"t won the war," said to Trump, spitting at his feet.

"Yo" Mama"s so poor, I saw her kicking a can down the street, and I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Moving."" Trump said, giggling at how clever he was.

"That"s enough, let"s keep it professional guys," Solon warned.

"Yo" Mama"s like a toilet. Round, white, and smells like sh*t!" YYW shot back.

"Yo" Mama"s so stupid that she got locked in a bathroom and peed her pants!" Trump replied.

"Yo" Mama"s like a hardware store, 25 cents a screw." YYW said with fire erupting from his mouth. He was cool and collected, concentrated and flexed. Trump on the other hand was breaking into sweat.

When it had come Trump"s turn for an insult he looked around nervously, he couldn"t think of one.

"Finish him YYW! FINISH HIM!" Annie screamed from above.

"Yo mama so fat, she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book." YYW said as Solon got up and sprayed a fire extinguisher into YYW"s mouth.

"Settle down now gentlemen!" Solon yelled sitting down, "we must measure, Trump you are first."

"Here"s a ruler," YYW offered Solon.

"Thanks," Solon replied.

Trump and Son walked over to a tree. After they had been there a couple minutes, Solon came out from the tree with a concerned look on his face.

"What happened?" YYW asked, "how long?"

"Uh, we"re gonna need another ruler"" Solon said softly.

"Jesus Christ," YYW replied, pulling another ruler from his pocket.

After a few more minutes Solon came back out, "Does anyone happen to have a meter stick?"

"Holy_shit," YYW exclaimed, producing a meter stick from his pocket.

After a few more minutes Solon came out, "Alright YYW, it's your turn now."

Trump walked out from behind the tree zipping his pants out, "Good luck beating that," Trump said chuckling with delight.

"How the hell does he sit on a bike?" Solon muttered to himself, "anyways, are you ready YYW?"

"Yes," YYW replied looking up, he was ready.

Find out what happens next in Ep.6!
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 5:38:27 AM
At 1/2/2016 3:25:09 AM, Hayd wrote:
Last episode"

And with that, Annie sprinted off, and YYW tried to keep up with her, following her strange path, and stopping for her every once in awhile when she turned around to pinch his cheeks.

After about 10 minutes, they came across a brightly colored camp, all the tents, the firewood, the backpacks, the food, was colored pink and had cute dinosaurs painted all over, but there was no Solon.

"Solon? Solon? SOLON!" Annie wandered around yelling, becoming increasingly worried.

"Umm, Annie. Is this supposed to be here?" YYW asked, pointing to a puddle of blood.

"Yes, this is definitely Solon"s blood." Annie announced, licking her lips, "well, let's go find him then," taking off in a random direction.

"Annie, we shouldn"t just rush into this," but she didn"t listen, YYW had to start running to keep up.

After they had been keeping up the lively pace for several hours, and YYW had estimated that Annie must have consumed over two pounds worth of sugar prior to the excavision, Annie spotted a donut in the middle of the road.

"YYW! Look! ITS A DONUT!!!" Annie hollered excitedly as she pounced on the completely normal and not weird at all donut sitting there in the middle of nowhere.

"No Annie! It"s a trap!" YYW warned, speaking from past experience (except then it was a coupon to Chipotle).

Within two seconds, Annie was strung up in a net, hanging 50 feet in the air from a tree.

"At least I still have the donut!" shouted Annie excitedly, chowing down on the pastry.

Suddenly, there was an obnoxious voice coming from right in front of him. Rising out of the trees, there...there was...a squirrel? No, was it an ostrich? No, was it...Donald Trump?

"Were you looking for this?" Trump said, pulling Solon out from behind him. He was handcuffed and brutally beaten, kneeling on the ground, Trump was holding him upright by his matted hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" YYW demanded, thrusting his chest forward and throwing his head high, and showing Trump that he was the alpha here.

"I am capturing children to build the biggest wall you have ever seen," Trump bragged, "it will have fire, it will have missiles, it will be HUGE. And in front of the wall I will build a moat, and I will fill that moat with fire, and I will fill the fire with fire-resistant crocodiles, and I will genetically modify these crocodiles to only feed on Mexican children."

"Ooooh, he just roasted you" Solon chuckled, "do you want some aloe for that burn?"

"OHH! HE JUST CALLED YOU OUT TRUMP, WHATCHA GONNA DO!" Solon yelled out, obviously amused.

Trump pawed at the ground, and charged YYW, doing an underhand cut to his abs. Trumps fist snapped and then crumpled against his shirt, seeing that Trump was vulnerable, YYW returned the blow. A direct undercut hit to the abs, but YYW"s hand snapped and crumpled as well.

"It seems that I"m not the only one that possesses impenetrable abs." YYW said, taking his shirt off.

"Yes, it does seem so." Trump replied, flexing his muscles and splitting the shirt that he was wearing in half, "I suppose that there"s only one way to settle this fight then."

"I suppose there is," YYW replied, "Solon will be the judge, to make sure neither of us is lying."

"They are measuring the size of their ding dongs you silly, whoever is biggest wins the fight," Annie hollered down from the trap.

"Oh," Solon muttered to himself, "and I"ll be the judge, the one to measure." Solon asked, his eyes glazed over.

********************************************************************************************************

"We will flip a coin to see who goes first," Solon announced, "YYW, since you are home you will call it in the air," Solon said, producing a quarter from his pocket, and tossing it in the air.

"You may have won the battle, but you haven"t won the war," said to Trump, spitting at his feet.

"Yo" Mama"s so poor, I saw her kicking a can down the street, and I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Moving."" Trump said, giggling at how clever he was.

"Yo" Mama"s so stupid that she got locked in a bathroom and peed her pants!" Trump replied.

"Yo" Mama"s like a hardware store, 25 cents a screw." YYW said with fire erupting from his mouth. He was cool and collected, concentrated and flexed. Trump on the other hand was breaking into sweat.

When it had come Trump"s turn for an insult he looked around nervously, he couldn"t think of one.

"Yo mama so fat, she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book." YYW said as Solon got up and sprayed a fire extinguisher into YYW"s mouth.

"Settle down now gentlemen!" Solon yelled sitting down, "we must measure, Trump you are first."

"Thanks," Solon replied.

Trump and Son walked over to a tree. After they had been there a couple minutes, Solon came out from the tree with a concerned look on his face.

After a few more minutes Solon came back out, "Does anyone happen to have a meter stick?"

Trump walked out from behind the tree zipping his pants out, "Good luck beating that," Trump said chuckling with delight.

"How the hell does he sit on a bike?" Solon muttered to himself, "anyways, are you ready YYW?"

lol... YYW's character is awesome
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 6:07:33 AM
I was scrolling down to see if you had links to previous episodes, and this line drew my attention

I need to read this. Links to previous episodes?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 6:09:46 AM
At 1/2/2016 6:07:33 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I was scrolling down to see if you had links to previous episodes, and this line drew my attention

I need to read this. Links to previous episodes?

All in here
http://www.debate.org...
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 6:51:38 AM
Last episode"

"Thanks," Solon replied.

And then a tiger appeared and ate Trump. The End.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 7:18:06 AM
Last episode"

"Thanks," Solon replied.

LOL.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 1:35:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Why do I have a feeling this will end with thett?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya