Jump to topic:

A Song That I Created from Scratch

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 4:50:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
For those who like Trance, House, Techno, Electronica, etc., I just finished creating a Trance song using Fruity Loops. Check it out and see what you think!

WARNING: Very dark and evil.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 4:58:53 PM
Very cool. Tried playing around with Mixcraft for a little bit but never got around to making an entire song. How long did you work on it?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2010 5:04:23 PM
At 10/25/2010 4:58:53 PM, Denote wrote:
Very cool. Tried playing around with Mixcraft for a little bit but never got around to making an entire song. How long did you work on it?

Like maybe 5-7 hours yesterday. It was very difficult for me though cause I had to relearn how to use FL Studio after not having used it in like 2 years (which even then, I barely knew how to use it).
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 8:23:20 AM
Yea thats a cool little tune, not quite sure how it's dark and evil though.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 9:56:02 PM
At 10/26/2010 8:23:20 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Yea thats a cool little tune, not quite sure how it's dark and evil though.

Lol. Well, it's at least dark sounding for a techno type song.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 10:10:44 PM
That's dope.

I'm feeling the dark synth. I especially like the beat you decided to use.

Pretty sure if you added some lazers, neon, and naked chicks, this would be a Friday night winner in NYC.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 10:48:57 PM
At 10/26/2010 10:10:44 PM, Ren wrote:
That's dope.

Pretty sure if you added some lazers, neon, and naked chicks, this would be a Friday night winner in NYC.

Thanks for the feedback. :) Appreciate it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 10:49:19 PM
At 10/26/2010 10:48:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/26/2010 10:10:44 PM, Ren wrote:
That's dope.

Thanks for the feedback. :) Appreciate it.

And to Cerebral as well.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 10:57:07 PM
I agree that the synth and effects are pretty cool, I disagree and don't like the beat quite as much. Nice job though
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?