Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 4:23:25 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/10/2016 3:52:24 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:
Just... Homestuck. Where is the bleach?

Homestuck?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ImaRealMeanie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:06:08 PM
At 3/10/2016 4:23:25 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Homestuck?

It's a webcomic. You can read it right now if you want to, but I promise it's terrible. Like... really bad.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:47:42 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:06:08 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:

Homestuck?

It's a webcomic. You can read it right now if you want to, but I promise it's terrible. Like... really bad.

Nah, it's blocked XD

And what makes it really bad?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ImaRealMeanie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:57:37 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:47:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

Well, one of my worst gripes about it is the story. Literally, there is no story. It's not a 'gag-a-day' comic, nor does it even have a very followable plot. Here's an example:

The main characters want to remake the universe... in a frog.

The story really just makes me wonder what Hussie(Literally, that's the author's pen name) was smoking when he made this. Props to him for making a popular webcomic, but it still disappoints a writer such as me.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:04:47 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:57:37 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

Well, one of my worst gripes about it is the story. Literally, there is no story. It's not a 'gag-a-day' comic, nor does it even have a very followable plot. Here's an example:

The story really just makes me wonder what Hussie(Literally, that's the author's pen name) was smoking when he made this. Props to him for making a popular webcomic, but it still disappoints a writer such as me.

Lol, sounds like a lot of stories you find on the internet (the kind where the plot is supposed to be about romance, but each chapter is about 3 short paragraphs, the two don't meet until chapter 2. Then, 6 short paragra-I mean...2 chapters later (chapter 4), it's like they walked up to each other, said hi, suddenly decided to eat dinner together, and then were making out and writing wedding vows within ten minutes of meeting, and then finish it with a poor love scene that lasts about 4 sentences and makes no sense at all).

ImaRealMeanie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:31:44 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:04:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

Lol, sounds like a lot of stories you find on the internet (the kind where the plot is supposed to be about romance, but each chapter is about 3 short paragraphs, the two don't meet until chapter 2. Then, 6 short paragra-I mean...2 chapters later (chapter 4), it's like they walked up to each other, said hi, suddenly decided to eat dinner together, and then were making out and writing wedding vows within ten minutes of meeting, and then finish it with a poor love scene that lasts about 4 sentences and makes no sense at all).

Hm. Thing is though, it's not only a bad webcomic. On kickstarter, they're making a game adaption of the story. Sounds okay for a second, until you realize the thing wracked up a million dollars. And don't forget the more-rancid-than-even-a-bad-anime fandom. I would know, I live near them.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:33:39 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:31:44 PM, ImaRealMeanie wrote:

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

Hm. Thing is though, it's not only a bad webcomic. On kickstarter, they're making a game adaption of the story. Sounds okay for a second, until you realize the thing wracked up a million dollars. And don't forget the more-rancid-than-even-a-bad-anime fandom. I would know, I live near them.

XD wow

Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:50:59 PM

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

This. The audience is almost as bad as the furry fandom.
ImaRealMeanie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:57:09 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:50:59 PM, Torton wrote:

Homestuck?

Nah, it's blocked XD

This. The audience is almost as bad as the furry fandom.

Almost? I think it's equal, if not more.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 9:19:36 PM
Its fan base is worse than MLP or Undertale. That being said, I actually found it quite an amusing comic.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3