Jump to topic:

H.F.I.L. Anime . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 1:38:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Name any H.F.I.L. you have had to deal with an anime . . .
In the Anime "Dragonball Z" a pair of demons who manage hell have t-shirts that say "Hell" on them

In the censored, Americanized version by Funimation, these shirts have been edited to say "HFIL" which stands for Home for Infinite Losers"

HFIL has since been used to express disdain at poor or unwanted Americanization, especially of Japanese animation.
What the HFIL did they do to the English version of this movie? It sucks!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
JimProfit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:14:21 PM
I think they did pretty good with HFIL. They were too p-ussy to just say hell. But atleast they didn't say "heck" and just put big H's. They just went more original. "Home for infinite losers". lol!

Ironic you should point this out when this forum does not permit any form of profanity lol.
frenchmoosetwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 4:03:20 PM
At 11/10/2010 10:14:21 PM, JimProfit wrote:
I think they did pretty good with HFIL. They were too p-ussy to just say hell. But atleast they didn't say "heck" and just put big H's. They just went more original. "Home for infinite losers". lol!

Ironic you should point this out when this forum does not permit any form of profanity lol.

ikr hell is the ultimate profanity