Hardstyle

annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:02:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyone here like Hardstyle?

If you haven't heard of this genre, I've (obviously) added some videos to this post so I wouldn't get responses like, "Wtf is Hardstyle?" The ones I have included are the ones I listen to or play the most in clubs.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:25:39 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I'm joking.

Note: you should expect to receive comments like mine when you specifically state that you are explaining something to prevent people from posting an annoying response.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:31:50 PM
At 11/17/2010 8:25:39 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that I'm joking.

Note: you should expect to receive comments like mine when you specifically state that you are explaining something to prevent people from posting an annoying response.

I expected them, for sure. I'm simply going to ignore them, as should be expected if I have posted the music in question.
Sobriquet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:33:47 PM
I think I can only really appreciate this style of music when I'm with friends. Its not something I can really listen to on my own.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:38:37 PM
At 11/17/2010 8:33:47 PM, Sobriquet wrote:
I think I can only really appreciate this style of music when I'm with friends. Its not something I can really listen to on my own.

Ah, I love it with or without friends. Since I'm constantly taking buses around Seattle (you know how that is), it's nice to zone out and listen to the bass. You slip into your own little world... Then again, I can do that with any music. Lol

<shrugs> I just think this sh!t is amazing.
Sobriquet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2010 8:54:47 PM
At 11/17/2010 8:38:37 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 11/17/2010 8:33:47 PM, Sobriquet wrote:

Ah, I love it with or without friends. Since I'm constantly taking buses around Seattle (you know how that is), it's nice to zone out and listen to the bass. You slip into your own little world... Then again, I can do that with any music. Lol

<shrugs> I just think this sh!t is amazing.

I have noise-cancelling headphones for the bus. Doesn't matter what I listen to :P Still cant hear other people.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt