Jump to topic:

Pop music sucks

Sonofkong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 1:52:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Should I start a 4 or 5 part series about popular music? If so the subjects will be the following.
Justin Beiber fought head on: This time I will actually hold a debate about the real issues, how 7 year olds having a sex symbol is wrong.
The beatles batting average: due to the mediocrity of the beetles songs during their mop top era they should not be considered the best band of all time.
I wanna take a ride: If video games are considered bad by the mainstream due to sexuality than the song Love Game should be considered just as bad or possibly obscene, I personally believing it to be the most pointlessly trashy song (while not neccesesarily sexy.)
Elvis is not king( possibly not doing this): I personally believe Elvis is a lame white artist.
Pop Music sucks: My premeir debate this one will argue that pop music is one of the worst forms of music ever ( pop music including that lame stuff they call hip hop.)
Cogito Ergo Sum
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:00:00 PM
I will admit. I like alot of pop music(then again I like literally almost everything). Like every genre of music, there's some that's sh*t while there's also some that's good.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:04:26 PM
At 12/9/2010 1:52:38 PM, Sonofkong wrote:
Should I start a 4 or 5 part series about popular music? If so the subjects will be the following.
Justin Beiber fought head on: This time I will actually hold a debate about the real issues, how 7 year olds having a sex symbol is wrong.
The beatles batting average: due to the mediocrity of the beetles songs during their mop top era they should not be considered the best band of all time.
I wanna take a ride: If video games are considered bad by the mainstream due to sexuality than the song Love Game should be considered just as bad or possibly obscene, I personally believing it to be the most pointlessly trashy song (while not neccesesarily sexy.)
Elvis is not king( possibly not doing this): I personally believe Elvis is a lame white artist.
Pop Music sucks: My premeir debate this one will argue that pop music is one of the worst forms of music ever ( pop music including that lame stuff they call hip hop.)

And i thought i was the only one.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:08:09 PM
Pop music, is by definition, music accepted by the populace by in large. It doesn't have to conform to a certain genre, it's popular.

That said, by in large, it sucks, but by the *strict* definition, of pop, I like some of it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 12:49:20 AM
This does not please Gaga.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:00:36 PM
At 12/9/2010 2:08:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Pop music, is by definition, music accepted by the populace by in large. It doesn't have to conform to a certain genre, it's popular.

That said, by in large, it sucks, but by the *strict* definition, of pop, I like some of it.

10/10 for the vids
I'm back.