Jump to topic:

Pop music sucks

Sonofkong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 1:52:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Should I start a 4 or 5 part series about popular music? If so the subjects will be the following.
Justin Beiber fought head on: This time I will actually hold a debate about the real issues, how 7 year olds having a sex symbol is wrong.
The beatles batting average: due to the mediocrity of the beetles songs during their mop top era they should not be considered the best band of all time.
I wanna take a ride: If video games are considered bad by the mainstream due to sexuality than the song Love Game should be considered just as bad or possibly obscene, I personally believing it to be the most pointlessly trashy song (while not neccesesarily sexy.)
Elvis is not king( possibly not doing this): I personally believe Elvis is a lame white artist.
Pop Music sucks: My premeir debate this one will argue that pop music is one of the worst forms of music ever ( pop music including that lame stuff they call hip hop.)
Cogito Ergo Sum
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:00:00 PM
I will admit. I like alot of pop music(then again I like literally almost everything). Like every genre of music, there's some that's sh*t while there's also some that's good.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:04:26 PM
At 12/9/2010 1:52:38 PM, Sonofkong wrote:
Should I start a 4 or 5 part series about popular music? If so the subjects will be the following.
Justin Beiber fought head on: This time I will actually hold a debate about the real issues, how 7 year olds having a sex symbol is wrong.
The beatles batting average: due to the mediocrity of the beetles songs during their mop top era they should not be considered the best band of all time.
I wanna take a ride: If video games are considered bad by the mainstream due to sexuality than the song Love Game should be considered just as bad or possibly obscene, I personally believing it to be the most pointlessly trashy song (while not neccesesarily sexy.)
Elvis is not king( possibly not doing this): I personally believe Elvis is a lame white artist.
Pop Music sucks: My premeir debate this one will argue that pop music is one of the worst forms of music ever ( pop music including that lame stuff they call hip hop.)

And i thought i was the only one.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 2:08:09 PM
Pop music, is by definition, music accepted by the populace by in large. It doesn't have to conform to a certain genre, it's popular.

That said, by in large, it sucks, but by the *strict* definition, of pop, I like some of it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:00:36 PM
At 12/9/2010 2:08:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Pop music, is by definition, music accepted by the populace by in large. It doesn't have to conform to a certain genre, it's popular.

That said, by in large, it sucks, but by the *strict* definition, of pop, I like some of it.

10/10 for the vids
I'm back.