Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Screamo is incomprehensible?!

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 6:51:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Cookie to anyone who gets the lyrics from this without looking at them. Oh, and before you ask, yes, there are lyrics.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 8:58:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:51:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Cookie to anyone who gets the lyrics from this without looking at them. Oh, and before you ask, yes, there are lyrics.


The entire song = Wtf.
Except the beginning, which was actually funny.
I miss the old members.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 9:39:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow... Comon panda. You know that's not Screamo. That's Grindcore.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 5:03:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 9:39:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Wow... Comon panda. You know that's not Screamo. That's Grindcore.

I never said it was screamo, I was comparing its vocals to those of screamo music. And it's goregrind, a grindcore subgenre.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 11:59:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/12/2010 11:53:34 AM, Volkov wrote:
Lies, this makes complete sense

If you can't understand that, you need your hearing checked.

HAHA! That's a good one. panda just posted this on my wall a couple hours ago and I've been listening to it non-stop --->
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 12:04:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/12/2010 11:59:56 AM, annhasle wrote:
At 12/12/2010 11:53:34 AM, Volkov wrote:
Lies, this makes complete sense

If you can't understand that, you need your hearing checked.

HAHA! That's a good one. panda just posted this on my wall a couple hours ago and I've been listening to it non-stop --->


Hey, that's not half bad.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 12:09:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/12/2010 12:04:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 12/12/2010 11:59:56 AM, annhasle wrote:
At 12/12/2010 11:53:34 AM, Volkov wrote:
Lies, this makes complete sense

If you can't understand that, you need your hearing checked.

HAHA! That's a good one. panda just posted this on my wall a couple hours ago and I've been listening to it non-stop --->


Hey, that's not half bad.

Surprised? Lol.

It's not my favorite Cannibal Corpse song (since, imo, it COULD be heavier or at least "more exciting") but it's still pretty good. ^_^
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 12:29:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 6:51:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Cookie to anyone who gets the lyrics from this without looking at them. Oh, and before you ask, yes, there are lyrics.



The emperor has no clothes and this song has no lyrics.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright