Jump to topic:

Favorite TCG's . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 4:57:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What do you think are good TCG's and CCG's . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 7:50:14 PM
At 12/14/2010 7:47:50 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 12/14/2010 4:57:33 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

its all a waste of money

So is everything else designed for aesthetics but you don't see me complaining . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 8:00:47 PM
After wasting the majority of my childhood and money on pokemon cards from the ages of 5-10 and then moving on to Yu-gi-oh from 10-15 i can honestly say it is one of the biggest mistakes i have ever made. Why buy cards when you can get a DS and a R4 and play the video game.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 8:17:34 PM
At 12/14/2010 8:00:47 PM, Loserboi wrote:
After wasting the majority of my childhood and money on pokemon cards from the ages of 5-10 and then moving on to Yu-gi-oh from 10-15 i can honestly say it is one of the biggest mistakes i have ever made. Why buy cards when you can get a DS and a R4 and play the video game.

I have already played and beaten all of the video games . . . what I am really trying to do is collect opinions upon good card games so I can learn how to design the one me and my friends are making . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 8:29:10 PM

http://www.elementsthegame.com...

It's all virtual, but it's awesome and completely free.

My only real experience with TCGs is Pokemon, and Pokemon isn't all that great of one since there is not much room for complex strategies.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 9:46:06 PM
Collecting things is developmentally normative for teenagers/pre teens. Many adolescent cliques and much play is based around it.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 3:37:44 PM
At 12/14/2010 9:46:58 PM, Puck wrote:
As for good ones, only one I ever played was MtG.

Hmmm . . . Puck Evolved . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2010 3:43:44 PM
At 12/14/2010 8:29:10 PM, Korashk wrote:

http://www.elementsthegame.com...

It's all virtual, but it's awesome and completely free.

My only real experience with TCGs is Pokemon, and Pokemon isn't all that great of one since there is not much room for complex strategies.

That is a pretty decent game . . . (the one in the link . . . must drool over cards . . .)
Minister Of Trolling
: