Jump to topic:

Would you want to live in Zootopia?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 12:01:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I saw the movie Zootopia and I have to say that it is probably Disney's best animated movie ever! It's not one of those cheesy animation movies that has a cheesy ending. It's also very funny but at the same time deals with the issues of racism and xenophobia.

It's too bad that Zootopia's not a real place because I would love to live there. It's so peaceful and beautiful and very diverse and entertaining. Yes, there is still violence in Zootopia but Zootopia doesn't have as much violence as Earth. Unlike Earth, everyone in Zootopia lives in peace and harmony and doesn't discriminate against others, most of the time.

Would you want to live in Zootopia?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:23:04 AM
Hard to say. I never caught any info on their economic situation, enemployment, education system, or anything that is really meaningful when deciding where to live. I did see one of the most corrupt governments imaginable.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:26:15 AM
Not that it is a whole lot better, but our society has taken generations to develop the our current racist and sexist issues. They so blindly turned racist over a single news story over night. That kind of bigoted liquidity scares. It tells me that while they can go back to being good in a heart beat, they can become bigoted against ANYTHING overnight. They are, as a society, super bigoted bipolar or something.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:03:35 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:23:04 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Hard to say. I never caught any info on their economic situation, enemployment, education system, or anything that is really meaningful when deciding where to live. I did see one of the most corrupt governments imaginable.

I love your post but can you please explain how Zootopia has one of the most corrupt governments imaginable?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:07:22 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:03:35 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

I love your post but can you please explain how Zootopia has one of the most corrupt governments imaginable?

You have a mayor that is secretly abducting and caging his own citizens to hide an unknown outbreak, and a mayor's assistant who is shooting permanent violent mind altering drugs to innocent civilians to try to create a racial panic to gain power.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:13:21 AM
At 6/20/2016 1:26:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Not that it is a whole lot better, but our society has taken generations to develop the our current racist and sexist issues. They so blindly turned racist over a single news story over night. That kind of bigoted liquidity scares. It tells me that while they can go back to being good in a heart beat, they can become bigoted against ANYTHING overnight. They are, as a society, super bigoted bipolar or something.

Hey their bigotry was justified, if the only lunatics are the blacks, and any one can chimp out, then their bigotry is justified.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:14:44 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:13:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/20/2016 1:26:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Hey their bigotry was justified, if the only lunatics are the predators, and any one can go psycho, then their bigotry is justified.

*fixed
Dam auto correct
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:15:03 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:07:22 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

You have a mayor that is secretly abducting and caging his own citizens to hide an unknown outbreak, and a mayor's assistant who is shooting permanent violent mind altering drugs to innocent civilians to try to create a racial panic to gain power.

SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ZOOTOPIA, DON'T READ THIS!!!!!!
Did you even see the movie! The mayor was FRAMED by his assistant! He didn't actually cage his own citizens! His assistant most likely shot those drugs at him, which is why he was caging those animals!

At the end, the mayor's assistant was arrested by Officer Hopps and Nick, that awesome fox!

The government in Zootopia was fixed and restored to peace Judy Hopps and Nick so it's not really a corrupt government!

Sorry if I sounded a little too harsh!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:17:51 AM
You idiots think jist because the predators were a minority they were representative of blacks also, but they weren't.

They were racially superior and the dominant species, before they were attacked by liberals and their multicultural propaganda, then to finish off the whites they were drugged to go crazy in order to finish off the superior race. It is probably a plan, just like when liberals put their gebocide plan on the Georgia Guidestones
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:19:09 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:15:03 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Did you even see the movie! The mayor was FRAMED by his assistant! He didn't actually cage his own citizens! His assistant most likely shot those drugs at him, which is why he was caging those animals!

At the end, the mayor's assistant was arrested by Officer Hopps and Nick, that awesome fox!

The government in Zootopia was fixed and restored to peace Judy Hopps and Nick so it's not really a corrupt government!

No the mayor kidnapped and caged them, thpugh it was his assistant that drugged them. They are both evil
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:21:51 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:19:09 AM, Wylted wrote:

No the mayor kidnapped and caged them, thpugh it was his assistant that drugged them. They are both evil

Oh, I thought the mayor was framed. I should have paid more attention to the movie!

Yep, both the malicious mayor and his atrocious assistant are evil scumbags who deserve to spend the rest of their life in the Zootopia prison!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:25:36 AM
Oh, I thought the mayor was framed. I should have paid more attention to the movie!

Yep, both the malicious mayor and his atrocious assistant are evil scumbags who deserve to spend the rest of their life in the Zootopia prison!

But the mayor did evil things for the greater good (typical liberal), while the assistant did it for her own selfish reasons.

Moral of the story, multiculturalism that hurts the greatest of us (predators aka whites) is good, while selfishness (individualistic, freedom loving, small government proponents) are bad.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:50:30 AM

The actual mayor lion guy was actually doing the kidnapping. Remember he was walking through the facility where they all were kept trying to find out the cause. He knew of the panic that it could cause (with him being a predictor aswell).

I suppose the question is, do you really believe that those two were the o lay corrupt people and now that they are gone all will be peachy and happy?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:56:58 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:50:30 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

The actual mayor lion guy was actually doing the kidnapping. Remember he was walking through the facility where they all were kept trying to find out the cause. He knew of the panic that it could cause (with him being a predictor aswell).

I suppose the question is, do you really believe that those two were the o lay corrupt people and now that they are gone all will be peachy and happy?

Even the bunny was corrupt, blackmailing the fox like she did. Remember she threw the recording over the fence to fake probable cause to enter some closed off area?
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:59:06 AM

You have a point! Zootopia might not be so perfect after all! I don't live in Zootopia so I don't know if it's 100% peaceful but it definitely seems like a happy place you can always go to if you're feeling sad or depressed.

I think that Zootopia has a more fair government but the government of Zootopia is a little prejudiced towards predators because biologically speaking, predators eat prey. Even then, predators and prey do get along in this beautiful city of Zootopia!

Wow, I had no idea that the movie Zootopia was so complex and thought-provoking! Disney really hit home with this movie!
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 4:35:56 AM
At 6/21/2016 3:56:58 AM, Wylted wrote:

Even the bunny was corrupt, blackmailing the fox like she did. Remember she threw the recording over the fence to fake probable cause to enter some closed off area?

When I watched the movie, I didn't think that the bunny was corrupt for throwing the recorder over the fence but when I read your post, I realized that you have a very good point! The bunny promised the fox that he only had to help her with just a few parts of the investigation and then she would let her leave but she forced him to help her with the entire investigation just because of a closed off area!

Blackmail is always wrong and immoral because it forces people to do something against their will in order to earn something. The closed off area wasn't really that important for the investigation. It was Manchas's house that was more important to the investigation because that's where the bunny and the fox started to understand what was happening.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 4:40:56 AM
At 6/21/2016 4:35:56 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

When I watched the movie, I didn't think that the bunny was corrupt for throwing the recorder over the fence but when I read your post, I realized that you have a very good point! The bunny promised the fox that he only had to help her with just a few parts of the investigation and then she would let her leave but she forced him to help her with the entire investigation just because of a closed off area!

Blackmail is always wrong and immoral because it forces people to do something against their will in order to earn something. The closed off area wasn't really that important for the investigation. It was Manchas's house that was more important to the investigation because that's where the bunny and the fox started to understand what was happening.

Yeah that is bad, but I was thinking probable cause laws also prevent authorities from doing unreasonable search and seizures. So despite her solving this case, if all cops are renegades like that, then are rights will be continually violated. Not to mention a judge would have any evidence that unreasonable search found deemed inadmissible in a court of law. This breach of rights as well as police procedure could cause the assistant to escape charges due to a technicality.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 4:48:53 AM
At 6/21/2016 4:40:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yeah that is bad, but I was thinking probable cause laws also prevent authorities from doing unreasonable search and seizures. So despite her solving this case, if all cops are renegades like that, then are rights will be continually violated. Not to mention a judge would have any evidence that unreasonable search found deemed inadmissible in a court of law. This breach of rights as well as police procedure could cause the assistant to escape charges due to a technicality.

It's funny how the bunny acted all nice and said she wanted to change the world but when she was doing that investigation, she ended up causing great damage and breaking some major rules! Plus, it wasn't necessary for the bunny to investigate the closed off area since it was restricted. She should have gotten a search warrant before she jumped over the fence!

If all police officers deserted their own morality just to constantly allow some police officers to break rules that are clearly set into place to protect people's rights and their privacy, then the world would be in even more chaos than it already is.

Can you please explain how the breach of rights as well as police procedure could cause the mayor's assistant to escape charges due to a technicality?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 4:53:43 AM
At 6/21/2016 4:48:53 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

It's funny how the bunny acted all nice and said she wanted to change the world but when she was doing that investigation, she ended up causing great damage and breaking some major rules! Plus, it wasn't necessary for the bunny to investigate the closed off area since it was restricted. She should have gotten a search warrant before she jumped over the fence!

If all police officers deserted their own morality just to constantly allow some police officers to break rules that are clearly set into place to protect people's rights and their privacy, then the world would be in even more chaos than it already is.

Can you please explain how the breach of rights as well as police procedure could cause the mayor's assistant to escape charges due to a technicality?

It might not, because of an independent and separate event later, but usually evidence found from unreasonable search and seizure will be thrown out by the court. Also any evidence that, that evidence leads to also gets thrown out. If evidence is counted that was gained by violating a person's rights, it incentivizes violating rights.

The defense would easily motion to throw out drugs found by a cop who broke into a house because his gut told him drugs were there, hell if a dead body was there the bodies could no longer be used as evidence and a murderer could get off.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 5:03:54 AM
At 6/21/2016 4:53:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/21/2016 4:48:53 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

It might not, because of an independent and separate event later, but usually evidence found from unreasonable search and seizure will be thrown out by the court. Also any evidence that, that evidence leads to also gets thrown out. If evidence is counted that was gained by violating a person's rights, it incentivizes violating rights.

The defense would easily motion to throw out drugs found by a cop who broke into a house because his gut told him drugs were there, hell if a dead body was there the bodies could no longer be used as evidence and a murderer could get off.

It makes sense for the court to throw out evidence found from unreasonable search and seizure, just like how teachers don't accept late work after a certain amount of time. If the police officer didn't get a search warrant, then technically like you said, all of that evidence is invalid and the evidence that leads to the criminals getting arrested could have a high chance of being considered invalid if it was discovered without a search warrant.

Going with your gut isn't always the best thing to do. Sometimes, you have to be reasonable and go your brain.

It wasn't a house where the police officers discovered the drugs. It was more like a laboratory of some sort.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 4:32:29 PM
There is a scene in the movie in which Bogo assigns all the male police officers tough, challenging assignments while he assigns Hopps, the only bunny police officer and female police officer in the movie parking duty. To me, this scene isn't sexist but it simply shows what sexism in the workplace is like. The males get tough and challenging tasks while Hopps gets a more easier task, which is parking duty.

Thankfully at the end, both the bunny and the fox also get challenging tasks too like they deserved, even though they broke some major rules!

But regardless of whether both the bunny and the fox got challenging police tasks, someone has to do the parking duty anyway. It won't just take care of itself.

And that's another thing. Hopps didn't even do her parking duty job right. You're not supposed to give every single car a ticket. You're only supposed to give the cars that weren't parked properly a ticket! I'm surprised she didn't get warned for doing that, since that is against the rules.