Jump to topic:

Westboro Baptist Church parody songs anti-gay

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 6:25:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I was browsing the Westboro Baptist Church website for fun (www.godhatesfags.com) when I came across this loveliness: Westboro Baptist Church has made parody songs against gays. Here's the link: http://www.godhatesfags.com...

Yes, this is real and it's absolutely hilarious. Let me share with you my personal favorites.

"Bohemian Tragedy" (Bohemian Rhasody)
"God's Love" (Same Love)
"You Love Sin... What A Tragedy" (I Write Sins, Not Tragedies)
"American Sodomite" (American Idiot)
"God Will Always Hate You" (I Will Always Love You)
"Thnk Gd Fr vrything" (Thnks Fr Th Mmrs)

The best part is when it's obvious that these people can't sing at all. For example, in their parody of "Another One Bites The Dust", in the part where Freddie Mercury does that fabulous drag of the word 'hey' in the original, it sounds like the guy is choking on something. You've got to listen to it!

Remember, while Westboro Baptist Church is terrible, when they fail, boy is it funny!

Disclaimer: If you're easily offended, I wouldn't recommend listening to them, but if you have some tolerance for this kind of stuff, then go check it out. It's worth an ironic listen.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 10:52:19 PM
I haven't listened to any, yet, but what the fvck? Burnin' Down the House, Pompeii, Shake it Off... Chandelier? Most of the subject matter of these songs are about as far away from homosexuality as you can get. Is this expert level trolling, or is Westboro genuinely this retarded?
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:03:42 PM
At 6/20/2016 10:52:19 PM, Torton wrote:
I haven't listened to any, yet, but what the fvck? Burnin' Down the House, Pompeii, Shake it Off... Chandelier? Most of the subject matter of these songs are about as far away from homosexuality as you can get. Is this expert level trolling, or is Westboro genuinely this retarded?

Dear god, either they have really shitty equipment or the autotune on these songs is overbearing as hell.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:23:41 PM
At 6/20/2016 6:25:47 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
I was browsing the Westboro Baptist Church website for fun (www.godhatesfags.com) when I came across this loveliness: Westboro Baptist Church has made parody songs against gays. Here's the link:

Has it crossed your mind that Westboro Baptist Church is a parody of conservative Christians?
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:12:22 AM
These are so bad it's funny. The lyrics are hateful and laughable. I don't know how the original artists let them get away with this. 50 Ways to Eat Your Babies- really!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 3:09:09 PM
Very disturbing indeed. What kind of mind distorting, delusion inducing drug are these people on to concoct such rubbish, let alone put it out in public?
Oh yes I should have known, its called religion.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 1:09:06 AM
You never heard preachin" seen Gospel signs like this befo'
Cause the treacherous light lyin' pastor of your church is a ho
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...