Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:21:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
...and airmax begins, "The king is Wytled!!!! Make a speech."

People who voted for Wytled cheer.

Wytled comes up and starts his speech.

He starts, "We will make an wall of DDO and edeb8, and make lars pay more it!!!" Many DDOians shout in approval, and shout, "Wytled!!! Wylted!!! Wytled!!!"

Wytled says more, "however, I will make all of you work for it!!!! All of you DDOians need to spam 360,000 messages to Lars profile, edeb8, and the DDO Mic forum to show that DDO is the BEST!!!"

There are some exhausts in crowd of DDOians, and some people murmuring, "Do we seriously have to?"

Wytled shouts, "MAKE DDO GREAT AGAIN!!!"

Some people in the crowd were murmuring. bsh, was groaning, and slapping his head, "C'mon for 1 year I was president, and I was blocking spam, but now we have to do spam. It has only been few minutes since I went off, seriously. Imabench should have won c'mon!"

Imabench said, "Aw, Wytled is ******************** (20 swears) He got president just to say that? How is that a ****** wall?"

Lars who just came for the election hiding in a trash can was thinking that he needed to go the edeb8 quickly because DDO might have destroyed it.

Even Airmax was dissapointed, and whispered to Wytled, "is this it?"

Wytled then was saying more. Maybe DDOians looked up to see if he was going to say anything more helpful, but he just said, "this is it!!! now hurry up and let's get started!!!"

The next day, fire_wings came out of his house, and was walking to the Mic. forum. Wytled had made a new section called, "The Fence"

Fire was walking in the DDO forum, and saw famousdebater. He asked, "Are you feeling well?" Famous then said like a rap, "Do you think posting 300 posts in a day is okay? I have an argument due 6 hours later, I have to walk quick!!!", and ran. That was the first time famous was ever rude to Fire.

Then he came in the History forum. It was mostly bare, but today he found bballcrook running in the History forum, making a hole. bballcrook looked a Fire, and shouted, " come inside quick!!! Let's hide!!!!"

"I'm okay, I spam a lot, it will be around 30 minutes for me." Fire said.

"Well I can't spam, I will hide in this forum for the rest of my time", he said, and hid in the hole.

Fire finally trudged in the Misc forum. It was currently very big, and he saw Rev and RI walking by.

"How much have you done?" RI asked Fire

"I've done nothing right now, I'm trying to do it now.

Rev exclaimed, "Me and RI finished it in 12 minutes. There's like 3000 right now. See that palace? Whiteflame, Blade, bsh had to make that for Wytled. They finished, and left to their homes of course."

"Bye!!! I'll see you in the DDO forum later" Fire said, and he left.

Nearby he saw few people currently spamming. He started spamming to, and wrote "y u hate meh" a few hundred times.

When he finished, and did 304 posts, he saw the time was 11:57. He had to check Wytled, but he came out.

Wytled's clothes were fancy. He wore a crown, and held a sword in one hand. He was currently checking how many spam people did. "Famous did 287, Bob did 264, MrV did 277, vi_spex did 547, RI did 312, Rev did 342, Fire did 304..."

After Wytled finished the list, he said, "DK, TUF, and MB8, come here immediately!!!"

DK, TUF, and MB8 trudged over to the nearby to the rock Wytled was standing on. Wytled continued, "DK, you did 78 posts. Tuf, you did 112 posts, and MB8, you did 132 posts. I clearly said that you need over 300 posts sufficiently, and if not 300, has to be over 250 at the most. That had the consequence of cleaning and sleeping in the Religion Forum. You people did worse. I will give you two choices to make..."

"But..." DK was saying, "But... I wasn't..."

"Stop making excuses!!!! Now I will give you two choices. The first choice is to spy Edeb8, and give results, and try to harm the admin of Edeb8..." Wytled was saying

"I can't do that, no matter what. Give me the second choice, no matter what it is." DK said.

Wytled gave a smirk. You don't want to hear want the second is? Then I will demostrate it for you." And with that, Wytled took something out of his pocket, and pressed a button.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Then there was silence. Fire was in a tiptoe to see what happened. DK died. He was shot by Wytled.

When Wylted tried to continue, Rosalie came out, and shouted to Wytled, "You are a big jerk, a liar, and **********************************************!!!!!"

Wytled smoothly continued, "If that's how you want it, this is how I want it. It is called silence." With that, he made 3 bangs, and the place got silent. Wytled shot Rosalie too.

"Now," Wytled was continuing, "How about you TUF? What will you do?"

TUF was shocked that Wylted shot DK, his companion in presidency, and Rosalie, as TUF had secretly like her. Tuf said, "Well I can't... I can't..."

Wytled continued, "You can't? Then you suffer this fate." Wytled shot TUF in 3 shots.

Then Wytled heard Airmax shouting, "Woah, just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot people!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Find the rest in episode 2!!! I apoligize if this wasn't that great, it's my first one ever.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:21:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
This was a fanfic just because that was my 4000th post.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:33:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/10/2016 12:21:05 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Ima going to do the whole Rev fanfic experience for you. Pls note if it gets any longer I might not be bothered and I am only being honest. So basically I'm going to just give a reaction based comment...

In my mind, I picture Wylted half naked. Do not ask why.

Hmm...

He starts, "We will make an wall of DDO and edeb8, and make lars pay more it!!!" Many DDOians shout in approval, and shout, "Wytled!!! Wylted!!! Wytled!!!"

Holy chr*st! I mean I don't compare him to trump but this is creative!
Wytled says more, "however, I will make all of you work for it!!!! All of you DDOians need to spam 360,000 messages to Lars profile, edeb8, and the DDO Mic forum to show that DDO is the BEST!!!"

#MAKEDDOGREATAGAIN
There are some exhausts in crowd of DDOians, and some people murmuring, "Do we seriously have to?"

This is so Church of Nac.

Oh.
Some people in the crowd were murmuring. bsh, was groaning, and slapping his head, "C'mon for 1 year I was president, and I was blocking spam, but now we have to do spam. It has only been few minutes since I went off, seriously. Imabench should have won c'mon!"

I actually don't know his reaction to all this.
Imabench said, "Aw, Wytled is ******************** (20 swears) He got president just to say that? How is that a ****** wall?"

Lars who just came for the election hiding in a trash can was thinking that he needed to go the edeb8 quickly because DDO might have destroyed it.

Wytled then was saying more. Maybe DDOians looked up to see if he was going to say anything more helpful, but he just said, "this is it!!! now hurry up and let's get started!!!"

The next day, fire_wings came out of his house, and was walking to the Mic. forum. Wytled had made a new section called, "The Fence"

Not the wall though? Alright yo.
Fire was walking in the DDO forum, and saw famousdebater. He asked, "Are you feeling well?" Famous then said like a rap, "Do you think posting 300 posts in a day is okay? I have an argument due 6 hours later, I have to walk quick!!!", and ran. That was the first time famous was ever rude to Fire.

Even in mafia? He is pretty calm.
Then he came in the History forum. It was mostly bare, but today he found bballcrook running in the History forum, making a hole. bballcrook looked a Fire, and shouted, " come inside quick!!! Let's hide!!!!"

"Well I can't spam, I will hide in this forum for the rest of my time", he said, and hid in the hole.

Fire finally trudged in the Misc forum. It was currently very big, and he saw Rev and RI walking by.

Rev exclaimed, "Me and RI finished it in 12 minutes. There's like 3000 right now. See that palace? Whiteflame, Blade, bsh had to make that for Wytled. They finished, and left to their homes of course."

Ah Rev, I knew we could count on you.

Nearby he saw few people currently spamming. He started spamming to, and wrote "y u hate meh" a few hundred times.

Hahhah, yeah... Fun times those were.
When he finished, and did 304 posts, he saw the time was 11:57. He had to check Wytled, but he came out.

Wytled's clothes were fancy. He wore a crown, and held a sword in one hand. He was currently checking how many spam people did. "Famous did 287, Bob did 264, MrV did 277, vi_spex did 547, RI did 312, Rev did 342, Fire did 304..."

I wish I knew some of these people.
After Wytled finished the list, he said, "DK, TUF, and MB8, come here immediately!!!"

... Sorry, just. MB8 and all... Just...
DK, TUF, and MB8 trudged over to the nearby to the rock Wytled was standing on. Wytled continued, "DK, you did 78 posts. Tuf, you did 112 posts, and MB8, you did 132 posts. I clearly said that you need over 300 posts sufficiently, and if not 300, has to be over 250 at the most. That had the consequence of cleaning and sleeping in the Religion Forum. You people did worse. I will give you two choices to make..."

"Stop making excuses!!!! Now I will give you two choices. The first choice is to spy Edeb8, and give results, and try to harm the admin of Edeb8..." Wytled was saying

"I can't do that, no matter what. Give me the second choice, no matter what it is." DK said.

Wytled gave a smirk. You don't want to hear want the second is? Then I will demostrate it for you." And with that, Wytled took something out of his pocket, and pressed a button.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Then there was silence. Fire was in a tiptoe to see what happened. DK died. He was shot by Wytled.

Why Wylted, why?!
When Wylted tried to continue, Rosalie came out, and shouted to Wytled, "You are a big jerk, a liar, and **********************************************!!!!!"

That censor is appropriately long.
Wytled smoothly continued, "If that's how you want it, this is how I want it. It is called silence." With that, he made 3 bangs, and the place got silent. Wytled shot Rosalie too.

Well. I did not see that coming. Who would shoot Rosie!?

Oh yeah. This will get interesting indeed.
TUF was shocked that Wylted shot DK, his companion in presidency, and Rosalie, as TUF had secretly like her. Tuf said, "Well I can't... I can't..."

Secretly? Is this like an alternate timeline?
Wytled continued, "You can't? Then you suffer this fate." Wytled shot TUF in 3 shots.

What? No. No. No.
Then Wytled heard Airmax shouting, "Woah, just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot people!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh man Airmax is the boss.
Find the rest in episode 2!!! I apoligize if this wasn't that great, it's my first one ever.

I appreciate the contribution. And as long as it's satisfying to you, that's all that matters. Others will find it entertaining too. I liked it. This is a good size too for a comedy/drama.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 3:33:26 PM
At 7/10/2016 12:21:42 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Congrats!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:54:11 PM
At 7/10/2016 3:33:26 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 7/10/2016 12:21:42 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:56:19 PM
At 7/10/2016 3:33:05 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Ima going to do the whole Rev fanfic experience for you. Pls note if it gets any longer I might not be bothered and I am only being honest. So basically I'm going to just give a reaction based comment...

Lol

Hmm...

#MAKEDDOGREATAGAIN

#MAKEDDOGREATAGAIN

What is that?

Oh.

Yup

I never played him

lol

yup

Bang

Bang

Bang

Why Wylted, why?!

lol

i dunno

What? No. No. No.

I appreciate the contribution. And as long as it's satisfying to you, that's all that matters. Others will find it entertaining too. I liked it. This is a good size too for a comedy/drama.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:01:06 PM
I'll probably make the next episode tomorrow, or the day after.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:50:51 PM
At 7/10/2016 3:33:05 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Hmm...

#MAKEDDOGREATAGAIN

Oh.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Why Wylted, why?!

What? No. No. No.

Yup

Thanks!!!

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 10:36:08 AM
At 7/10/2016 10:21:22 PM, Hayd wrote:
ctrl+f

*types in "Hayd"*

"No results"

*has emotional breakdown*

I was gonna use you in the next one.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 10:36:34 AM
At 7/10/2016 10:54:23 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nice.

Thanks

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:31:14 PM
At 7/11/2016 10:36:08 AM, fire_wings wrote:
ctrl+f

*types in "Hayd"*

"No results"

<3
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 6:51:57 PM
At 7/11/2016 5:31:14 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/11/2016 10:36:08 AM, fire_wings wrote:
ctrl+f

*types in "Hayd"*

"No results"

<3

I used you around 5 times.