Jump to topic:

DDO's ???- Interactive Fanfic (EP 2)

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
A/N: I've decided this fanfic has no title.

Episode list:
1. http://www.debate.org...

New episodes come within a week after release. This week, maybe everyday around 10pm DDO time.

The Crew
1. lannan13
2. fire_wings
3. MattTheDreamer
4. I_Wanna_Rawk!
5. Hayd
6. Bob13

Episode 1: Sofia and Mykel get attacked. Obsim is dead. A ceremonial back at camp takes place. Hayd checks up on Sofia, but decides to leave her alone. Sofia looks at her pistol in deep thought.

Choices:
1. Hayd chooses to leave Sofia alone and wait for her to join the ceremonial.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 2 - They Will Never Come Back

INSIDE - Medical tent

"How long is he going to be like that?"

Hayd stares at the patient. A well built young man with slick brown hair. An ex soldier.

(Mykel)

"I don't know. Lannan over there thinks it could be months. His leg is pretty busted up."

(Patient)

"Yeah, I don't think I feel too good..."

(Lannan)

"The morphine will wear off soon. You have a complicated fracture in your Tibia. I've managed to clean off the chipped bits, stitch the wound. But it will be a long time before you're able to walk, mister..."

(Patient)

"Call me Felix. Felix Wal-"

(Hayd)

"What did you call yourself in the forums?"

(Patient)

"The Refugee forums?"

(Hayd)

"Yes. We don't use real names here. The one you had, when we contacted you, what was it?"

(Patient)

"I wanna rock. With underscores. I spelt rock like r-a-w-k. So you can just call me Rawk."

Mykel smiles and offers to shake his hand. He shakes it.

(Mykel)

"That's a pretty cute username. I'm Mykel. Welcome to the group."

Hayd shakes Rawk's hand firmly.

(Hayd)

"Welcome. Hayd Stanner btw. We'll get you up to speed with everything later. We have this, uh, ceremonial. One of our friends died getting supplies and..."

Rawk's mouth is ajar.

(Rawk)

"Sorry about that..."

Hayd closes his eyes. Mykel looks downwards.

(Hayd)

"Yeah..."

OUTSIDE - Ceremonial

Hayd ruffles the hair of Patrick, who looks dead straight at the small pile of rocks covering the ceremonial fire. It has a band of flowers covering it all around.

(Hayd)

"Patrick. Hey Patrick, talk to me."

The kid doesn't reply, doesn't blink.

Jennifer whispers.

(Jennifer)

"Just leave him. Obsim was like a second uncle to him. He taught him how to fish. I mean who teaches a boy to fish over hunting?"

(Hayd)

"Only Obsim. That guy was always practical."

MATT THE DREAMER speaks up around the ring of people surrounding the fire. He is an aging man of 56, with a white beard. He has a book in his hands.

(Matt)

"People of our group. Today we witness another unforgivable death caused by the guerilla group that has been hunting our kind since day zero. Obsim was a kind man. He was gentle, but stern as well. If he had an opinion, he wouldn't be afraid to say it.

"And now god had taken him away from us! We did not forgive him before, and we will not forgive him anymore. He is a devil and an atrocity. He is the maker of sin, destroyer of all life. I condemn him thus."

Matt throws the book into the fire. The pages open and melt at once.

(Hayd)

"Jennifer..."

(Jennifer)

"It's ok. Just because I'm Christian I'm not going to fight him. It's not worth it. The man has an opinion. And I don't really know what book exactly he threw. Though it does piss me off."

Mykel speaks up.

(Mykel)

"Yeah, we're way past arg- Hey, where's Sofia?"

Suddenly, one of the members break out of the ring. BOB, a grizzly shaven man of a tall stature rushes towards Matt.

(Bob)

"Why? Why are you ruining this occasion? You should be ashamed! God had a plan for Obsim. And now he's resting in heaven. Why did you do that?"

(Matt)

"Yeah? Where was God when Polymoid died? Or Ginger? Where was he when their throats were slit?"

Bob pushes his face up to Matt.

(Bob)

"You don't know a damn thing about God or religion. You think you're better just because you're some PhD freak no one cares about."

(Matt)

"What I know is he didn't care if Obsim died. He doesn't care about any of us. He's the cause of our mess. The whole thing! You're dumber than I thought if you continue believing he's looking out for us!"

Bob pushes him hard.

(Bob)

"Say that again one more time. C'mon!"

Matt lunges but is stopped by three people. The two continue shouting at each other.

Hayd, Mykel, and Jennifer look at each other.

(Hayd)

"You guys take care of this. I need to go see Sofia."

They nod back at him.

INSIDE - Sofia's tent

(Hayd)

"Oh dear god."

Clothes lie strewn on the tent floor, hastily picked apart. A backpack is missing. A paper note is left on the ground.

Hayd reads it. It says:

"Don't come after me. I don't want to get anyone else killed. I have to do this alone."

Hayd crumples the note, clenching his fist tightly.

(Hayd)

"No. Not again."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:12:43 PM
Well there you go. Ep 2. I didn't expect Hayd to choose to just wait for Sofia. I knew her motivation and I thought Hayd would convince her to stay.

I'm curious to see what the rest of you decide to do.

The sign ups are still continuing btw. We're expanding the cast.

1. lannan13
2. fire_wings
3. MattTheDreamer
4. I_Wanna_Rawk! (Rawk if you don't want to type out username)
5. Bob13
6. Hayd
7. Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 10:42:59 AM
Sig change.

Also guys, I'm really anxious for your choices because you have no idea some of the consequences. I don't know if I even have the appetite to write them.

For example, depending on Hayd's choices, Sofia might have died.

And also some of your choices extend long term as well.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 9:05:27 PM
At 7/11/2016 6:15:25 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Do I have choices I need to make?

Once you find out Sofia's missing, what do you plan to do? Join a team to go find her? Stay?
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 1:32:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:12:43 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Well there you go. Ep 2. I didn't expect Hayd to choose to just wait for Sofia. I knew her motivation and I thought Hayd would convince her to stay.

I'm curious to see what the rest of you decide to do.

The sign ups are still continuing btw. We're expanding the cast.

1. lannan13
2. fire_wings
3. MattTheDreamer
4. I_Wanna_Rawk! (Rawk if you don't want to type out username)
5. Bob13
6. Hayd
7. Vaarka
8.yomama
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas