Jump to topic:

Adventures of Fire, and the Crazy King Ep2

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:28:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Wytled continued, "You can't? Then you suffer this fate." Wytled shot TUF in 3 shots.

Then Wytled heard Airmax shouting, "Woah, just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot people!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Airmax came out of his private mansion. As it was midnight, he only had his P&Js, when he normally has armor. He was all by himself, when he usually took Whiteflame, and Blade as his soldiers.

Airmax was shouting again. "Just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot anyone!!! This harms are rules of DDO, rule 3, that we cannot kill/close any accounts/DDOians for no reason!!!! We need a reason!!!! What is your reason Mr.Wylted?"

Wylted right away answered. "This is my reason." And he shot Airmax.

Airmax was a strong debater, and had many muscles, and was the moderator, so he didn't die quickly. He screeched for Bsh, Whiteflame, Blade, and Hayd for help. They came instantly, and was defending Airmax.

Airmax said to Wytled, "You, You, we will defeat you. Juggle will destroy you!!!!" And he closed his eyes, for the final time.

Whiteflame, Blade, and Hayd trapped Wytled. Wytled was screaming, "I am the president of DDO!!! How can you do this to me!!!"

Wytled did a kick to Whiteflame's face, he was out cold. Then Wytled ran away.

Then Hayd spoke up to the crowd. "As Wytled, the crazy king killed DK, TUF, and Rosalie, and harmed the DDONSTITUTION, he will officially be out as president. Now, we don't need to follow his orders. But," Hayd continued, "He isn't totally gone. He is out in DDO somewhere. He is dangerous, you saw him kill them. He will become more dangerous, and he still has the President energy.

Then Tej, who was someone in the crowd spoke, "Who will be the new moderator?"

Imabench said with a gleam in his eye, "I guess we will have another election..."

Then Blade went into the conversation. "No, No, there will be not election. Us three, Hayd, Whiteflame, and I will be the moderators right now. And we will make the president as bsh, because he was good in his time as the president of DDO.

Meanwhile, bsh was drinking lemonade, and when he heard his name, he panicked. He said, "What?" But everyone ignored him, and Blade said, "Congratulations to bsh for being the new president!!!"

Some cheers, and some sighs.

"Now, we will move on to save DDO from Wytled!!!!" Bsh exclaimed. "We need to bring the most members, even members in edeb8, trolls, the most we can. Wytled will try to recruit many too, so we have to recruit a lot also." Bsh said. "Members of DDO, let's make DDO Great Again!!!"

Find more in Episode 3!!!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:50:35 AM
At 7/11/2016 11:28:35 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Wytled continued, "You can't? Then you suffer this fate." Wytled shot TUF in 3 shots.

Oh recap.
Then Wytled heard Airmax shouting, "Woah, just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot people!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Badazz Airmax.
Airmax came out of his private mansion. As it was midnight, he only had his P&Js, when he normally has armor. He was all by himself, when he usually took Whiteflame, and Blade as his soldiers.

Bada ss.
Airmax was shouting again. "Just because you are president doesn't mean you can shoot anyone!!! This harms are rules of DDO, rule 3, that we cannot kill/close any accounts/DDOians for no reason!!!! We need a reason!!!! What is your reason Mr.Wylted?"

Wylted right away answered. "This is my reason." And he shot Airmax.

No. Wait. Let's take a minute shall we?

What the heck just happened?
Airmax was a strong debater, and had many muscles, and was the moderator, so he didn't die quickly. He screeched for Bsh, Whiteflame, Blade, and Hayd for help. They came instantly, and was defending Airmax.

You scared me!
Airmax said to Wytled, "You, You, we will defeat you. Juggle will destroy you!!!!" And he closed his eyes, for the final time.

Whiteflame, Blade, and Hayd trapped Wytled. Wytled was screaming, "I am the president of DDO!!! How can you do this to me!!!"

#BridgetheDivide
Wytled did a kick to Whiteflame's face, he was out cold. Then Wytled ran away.

Woah, what about Hayd and Blade? Lucky.
Then Hayd spoke up to the crowd. "As Wytled, the crazy king killed DK, TUF, and Rosalie, and harmed the DDONSTITUTION,
This could be a thing.
he will officially be out as president. Now, we don't need to follow his orders. But," Hayd continued, "He isn't totally gone. He is out in DDO somewhere. He is dangerous, you saw him kill them. He will become more dangerous, and he still has the President energy.

Then Tej, who was someone in the crowd spoke, "Who will be the new moderator?"

Imabench said with a gleam in his eye, "I guess we will have another election..."

Oh no. Abolitionism?
Then Blade went into the conversation. "No, No, there will be not election. Us three, Hayd, Whiteflame, and I will be the moderators right now. And we will make the president as bsh, because he was good in his time as the president of DDO.

Goodbye Bsh ;(.
Meanwhile, bsh was drinking lemonade, and when he heard his name, he panicked. He said, "What?" But everyone ignored him, and Blade said, "Congratulations to bsh for being the new president!!!"

Lol.
Some cheers, and some sighs.

"Now, we will move on to save DDO from Wytled!!!!" Bsh exclaimed. "We need to bring the most members, even members in edeb8, trolls, the most we can. Wytled will try to recruit many too, so we have to recruit a lot also." Bsh said. "Members of DDO, let's make DDO Great Again!!!"

What about the abolitionists? Is Ima going to revolt too?
Find more in Episode 3!!!
Who's supporting Wylted? Just one man against Bsh's army? And what about the wall?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 1:24:55 PM
Bump

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:00:16 PM
I'll probably make the next one tomorrow, sorry for the delay.