Jump to topic:

Compilation of Choose Your Own Story Stories

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:19:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
This is a compilation of all stories made from the Choose Your Own Story forum.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:19:21 PM
At 7/25/2016 12:09:41 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Profile Name: fire_wings

Health:100/100
Hunger:80/100
Money: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time fire_wings lived in a castle and a HeavenlyPanda House. Considering that fire_wings only had $50, he was in massive debt. But he lived in a grand house and a castle so that made up for it. One day fire_wings decided to run for president and neat Donald Trump. For that, he would have to ask for the aide of the most heavenly of all heavenly creatures. HeavenlyPanda. HeavenlyPanda aided fire_wings by paying off his debt and then told him to say absurd things. Americans seem to fall for that. So while fire_wings was on the podium to make a speech he remembered the advice. He opened his mouth and said "I shall make America greate again." The crowd goes silent and they stare at you slack jawed. Suddenly someone shouts. "Plagiarizer!" They all storm onto the stage and beat the hell out of you before dumping you on the streets. You didn't listen to HeavenlyPanda's advice and look where that got you. You are homeless without a penny to your name. You set up a card board box and write on it "Please give me money" underneath that you write "I want a cheeseburger" and be earth that you write "HeavenlyPanda I'm sorry". You sit and wait for a while and somebody gives you a cheeseburger. You thank them and are just about to take a bite when HeavenlyPanda bursts into existence right in front of you.
"Well you're certainly screwed fire_wings," HeavenlyPanda states happily. "What are you going to do now?" You pause before saying.
"I'm going to eat my cheeseburger. Do you have any advice?" HeavenlyPanda looks at fire_wings and laughs.
"I can't always fix your problems." HeavenlyPanda then plucks the cheese burger out of your hands and takes a bite before disappearing. You sit back Dissapointed. Now what? You stand up and decide to ask for HeavenlyPanda's advice again. HeavenlyPanda replies by blasting you off the face of this earth for annoying the most heavenly of all heavenly creatures. You're dead. It's obvious. Good riddance.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 3:59:25 PM
At 7/22/2016 9:22:48 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Profile Name: Adam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time Adam died a very gruesome death.

The End.