Jump to topic:

Disney Princesses

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 12:30:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've been thinking about Disney Princesses and all the power they squander by being useless and vapid.

Snow White- What the hell, Snow White. Seriously. The woman doesn't even have any magical powers. If you can't slit her throat while she's asleep, you could at least sleep with the hunter and get him to do it. Just think of the military significance of a Queen who can command an army of animals.

Sleeping Beauty- Okay, not necessarily the girl's fault, but what type of parents piss off a woman who can turn into a dragon? If I were her, I would have gotten some nice hand-to-hand combat training and worn gauntlets every day, maybe try to suck up to the evil witch and hire her as an advisor. Arthur had Merlin, and that turned out pretty well.

Little Mermaid- Same deal. Who's going to take over when your dad bites the dust? Stop collecting human crap and figure out how to run a kingdom. You've got an octopus that can turn 100 times her size, capsize ships, etc. Why is she exiled? She would make an awesome general.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 12:34:52 AM
The little mermaid had 6 older sisters, so she would not be taking the throne, and the sea witch was only able to grow so big because she obtained the Trident.

Although, the fact that I knew that off the top of my head may not have been a good thing.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 1:14:34 AM
At 12/29/2010 12:34:52 AM, OreEle wrote:
The little mermaid had 6 older sisters, so she would not be taking the throne, and the sea witch was only able to grow so big because she obtained the Trident.

Although, the fact that I knew that off the top of my head may not have been a good thing.

What's worse is that I'm now going to argue with you, knowing the expense of my masculinity.

The youngest mermaid was the favorite, and if she weren't such a ditz, may have been groomed properly as a leader. I doubt the princesses do nothing but sing all day. Most royalty were forced to be educated on political affairs, maintaining a kingdom, military, etc.

As for the sea witch, touche. However, she possessed a form of magic that could shield her from even the power of the trident, that strange contract. I have no doubt that her powers would still be very useful. She's also quite cunning, a trait that any good general should have.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2010 1:23:56 AM
If Ariel became queen, she would inherit the trident and would be able to magnify Urcela (sp?) as needed.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...