Is anybody watching Stranger Things?

AlyceTheElectrician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:14:16 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 1:23:52 AM, Hayd wrote:
I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I watched it, looking for some feedback to see how good it is.

I binged watched it, I'd give it a 7 out of 10 above average.

So, if you like the idea of inter dimensional travel, MK ultra mind control conspiracy, The possibility of alien animals, and very authentically honest human characters, you'll like this series.
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 7:30:15 PM
At 8/25/2016 3:14:16 PM, AlyceTheElectrician wrote:
I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I watched it, looking for some feedback to see how good it is.

So, if you like the idea of inter dimensional travel, MK ultra mind control conspiracy, The possibility of alien animals, and very authentically honest human characters, you'll like this series.

Eh, it sounds ok I guess.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 6:00:01 PM
At 8/26/2016 7:30:15 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:14:16 PM, AlyceTheElectrician wrote:

Eh, it sounds ok I guess.

It's a very worthwhile watch, even though it's only 8 episodes long. The hype is well-deserved.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:28:24 AM

If you don't mind subtitles - there is a great Netflix show right now called "A Very Secret Service"... the humor is SHARP, and clever. Very good show, imo.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:37:49 AM

My friend started watching it, and tried to make me watch it. She's obsessed with it. I might give it a try later on, perhaps.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:51:26 PM
At 8/30/2016 8:37:49 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

My friend started watching it, and tried to make me watch it. She's obsessed with it. I might give it a try later on, perhaps.

My same exact situation lol
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:53:02 PM
At 8/30/2016 4:28:24 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

If you don't mind subtitles - there is a great Netflix show right now called "A Very Secret Service"... the humor is SHARP, and clever. Very good show, imo.

Great. I'll check it out. Thanks <3