Jump to topic:

DDOlympics Short story: Sebastian Evans

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:57:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
This is my submission for bsh's DDOlympics Fan-fic contest (short story). First, I would like to thank bsh for his immense hard-work in organising such a wonderful event. You really are great.

My short-story is inspired by someone I know and who I am sure will do great things in the future. The names and places are completely fictional and are not based on real-life people or things. I hope you enjoy reading it.

It is approximately 7200 characters in total. Here goes.

Sebastian Evans

He wasn't going to open it. It was obvious that he shouldn't open it. But he needed answers. Sebastian glanced quickly at the clock and then back at the white envelope in his hand. The word 'confidential' was printed in bright red across the top. He had to hurry, there was only a few minutes left. He tore open the envelope hastily and unfolded the letter. He scanned the page briefly until he came across the dreaded word- debt. After that, came the long list of figures and the negative five digit number at the bottom in bold print.

Suddenly, he heard a car pull up on the driveway. He stuffed the letter into the bottom of his jeans pocket. She wasn't going to miss it, he thought, she had already received too many of the same kind during the past few months.

Sebastian unlocked the door to greet his mother. "Hey Mum," he forced a smile as if it had been another normal day. "Seb," she answered fatigued. They entered the tiny kitchen where the dinner had already been laid. "You didn't eat anything yet?" she asked as she put down her bag and sank into her chair. "Well I had a lot of homework to do anyways," Sebastian replied, picking up his fork. He tasted the food to evaluate his own cooking. The steak was slightly undercooked, the potatoes were burnt at the edges and the broccoli just simply did not taste right. He stood up and was about to take his mother's plate but she placed her hand on his arm gently, "it's okay," she said, "I can eat this."

Sebastian sat down again and watched almost in pain as his mother who was so hungry after a whole day's labour, wolfed down the inedible food. "So how was school today?" she asked after a few minutes. "Good, good," Sebastian replied distracted, "I got 98% in my music exam."

"And where did the 2% go, may I ask?" his mum asked, not unkindly. "My composition," Sebastian answered, "it was technically correct and the harmonies were good but I suppose it wasn't 'the best melody the examiner had ever seen'." His mother nodded thoughtfully.

Sebastian cleared the table and after washing all the dishes, glanced at the clock. It was just gone seven, meaning that he had about three hours to practise his violin before the neighbours would start to bang on his wall. He sighed, he never had any time for sufficient practise during school nights. Only during the weekends could he practise up to twelve hours to make up for the deficit. He picked up his much-treasured violin case and made his way towards the door.

"Seb, did I receive a letter today?"

Sebastian hesitated, his hand barely fixed on the door knob. His mother was waiting for an answer. He debated for a few seconds on whether to lie about it or to tell the truth. "The letter about the debt?" he said slowly. There was silence.

"Yes," she replied finally.

Sebastian put his violin case down and sat at the table across from his mother. She looked strangely calm. He retrieved the crumpled letter from the depths of his pocket, smoothed it out and placed it on the table. He almost wished that he hadn't opened it, then all the debts might have somehow magically disappeared...

"It's the um," she coughed, "your father's medical bills along with your school and music tuition fees. I'm- I'll pay them off soon, I've applied for a third job already and by the end of this year, I..." They both knew it was hopeless.

"It's okay Mum," Sebastian said in an attempt to console her. He stood up and went upstairs to practise his violin.

The next day after school, Sebastian stuck advertisements all around the town shops, in the library and everywhere else he could think of. He left out his age in case anybody had doubts that a fifteen year old, despite his winnings of many national prizes as well as holding a performance diploma, could teach their child.

Weeks later, Sebastian had accepted twelve young students all under the age of nine who wanted to learn the violin. His earned money contributed to his music tuition as well as to pay for fuel. Although he had begun to stay up later at night to finish his school work, he knew that it was worth it when his mother ended up not having to take on an extra job.

Weeks turned to months and by the time Sebastian was sixteen, he had taken another job of playing the violin at a restaurant during the weekends. The number of debt letters send to his mother decreased and together, they were slowly paying off his father's medical bills.

One day at Sebastian's music school, the head of faculty quickly gathered some of the advance students who happened to be walking by into the auditorium where one of her friends wanted to hear some of the students. Most of the students, surprised and unprepared, picked up their instruments very reluctantly to perform. When they entered the auditorium, they were each made play a piece that they were learning. However, when Sebastian turned to see who the 'friend' was, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Dr H Rubenstein, the renowned international violinist, sitting casually in the middle of the audience seats. He glanced at the other students- clearly nobody else had made the recognition and played on stage as if they were practising at home! Dr Rubenstein looked pretty unimpressed at their lack of efforts. Then it was Sebastian's turn.

He walked on stage confidently and announced his piece, looking directly at the faculty head and Dr Rubenstein. "I'm going to play the third movement of Paganini's Violin Concerto- 'La Campanella'. I remember when I was six years old, I first heard my father play this to me and after that, I decided that I wanted to learn the violin straight away!" This aroused some laughter in the audience. "Unfortunately," he continued, "my father isn't here anymore... but I know that he can still somehow hear me so I dedicate this piece to him." Sebastian gave the piano accompanist a clear nod before starting off on a dazzling F-sharp. He performed to his zenith and the ending received an enthusiastic cheer from his fellow students.

After the performance, Sebastian was packing up his violin when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned and rose in surprise, "Dr Rubenstein!" The old man smiled kindly, "you are Sebastian Evans?" He nodded. "Sebastian, I am currently planning a world tour with various artists, would you be interested in being a part of it? I think it would be good to have a rising star among us 'old' musicians..."

So there. That was the moment Sebastian's life changed. Concerts and other engagements brought him all over the world from then on, initiated simply by one outstanding performance during an opportunity nobody else noticed. Within two years, all the debts had been paid off. Sebastian enjoyed an active performing and teaching career after his rise to fame as he constantly stove for perfection with his continuous diligence.

Many of his fellow students at home believed that he was just 'lucky' to have gotten that one life-changing opportunity. But is that so? Would they have achieved the same career had they been invited at the start? What do you think?

"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 7:19:19 PM
At 8/25/2016 5:57:10 PM, missmozart wrote:
This is my submission for bsh's DDOlympics Fan-fic contest (short story). First, I would like to thank bsh for his immense hard-work in organising such a wonderful event. You really are great.

My short-story is inspired by someone I know and who I am sure will do great things in the future. The names and places are completely fictional and are not based on real-life people or things. I hope you enjoy reading it.

It is approximately 7200 characters in total. Here goes.

Sebastian Evans

He wasn't going to open it. It was obvious that he shouldn't open it. But he needed answers. Sebastian glanced quickly at the clock and then back at the white envelope in his hand. The word 'confidential' was printed in bright red across the top. He had to hurry, there was only a few minutes left. He tore open the envelope hastily and unfolded the letter. He scanned the page briefly until he came across the dreaded word- debt. After that, came the long list of figures and the negative five digit number at the bottom in bold print.

Suddenly, he heard a car pull up on the driveway. He stuffed the letter into the bottom of his jeans pocket. She wasn't going to miss it, he thought, she had already received too many of the same kind during the past few months.

Sebastian unlocked the door to greet his mother. "Hey Mum," he forced a smile as if it had been another normal day. "Seb," she answered fatigued. They entered the tiny kitchen where the dinner had already been laid. "You didn't eat anything yet?" she asked as she put down her bag and sank into her chair. "Well I had a lot of homework to do anyways," Sebastian replied, picking up his fork. He tasted the food to evaluate his own cooking. The steak was slightly undercooked, the potatoes were burnt at the edges and the broccoli just simply did not taste right. He stood up and was about to take his mother's plate but she placed her hand on his arm gently, "it's okay," she said, "I can eat this."

Sebastian sat down again and watched almost in pain as his mother who was so hungry after a whole day's labour, wolfed down the inedible food. "So how was school today?" she asked after a few minutes. "Good, good," Sebastian replied distracted, "I got 98% in my music exam."

"And where did the 2% go, may I ask?" his mum asked, not unkindly. "My composition," Sebastian answered, "it was technically correct and the harmonies were good but I suppose it wasn't 'the best melody the examiner had ever seen'." His mother nodded thoughtfully.

Sebastian cleared the table and after washing all the dishes, glanced at the clock. It was just gone seven, meaning that he had about three hours to practise his violin before the neighbours would start to bang on his wall. He sighed, he never had any time for sufficient practise during school nights. Only during the weekends could he practise up to twelve hours to make up for the deficit. He picked up his much-treasured violin case and made his way towards the door.

"Seb, did I receive a letter today?"

Sebastian hesitated, his hand barely fixed on the door knob. His mother was waiting for an answer. He debated for a few seconds on whether to lie about it or to tell the truth. "The letter about the debt?" he said slowly. There was silence.

"Yes," she replied finally.

Sebastian put his violin case down and sat at the table across from his mother. She looked strangely calm. He retrieved the crumpled letter from the depths of his pocket, smoothed it out and placed it on the table. He almost wished that he hadn't opened it, then all the debts might have somehow magically disappeared...

"It's the um," she coughed, "your father's medical bills along with your school and music tuition fees. I'm- I'll pay them off soon, I've applied for a third job already and by the end of this year, I..." They both knew it was hopeless.

"It's okay Mum," Sebastian said in an attempt to console her. He stood up and went upstairs to practise his violin.

The next day after school, Sebastian stuck advertisements all around the town shops, in the library and everywhere else he could think of. He left out his age in case anybody had doubts that a fifteen year old, despite his winnings of many national prizes as well as holding a performance diploma, could teach their child.

Weeks later, Sebastian had accepted twelve young students all under the age of nine who wanted to learn the violin. His earned money contributed to his music tuition as well as to pay for fuel. Although he had begun to stay up later at night to finish his school work, he knew that it was worth it when his mother ended up not having to take on an extra job.

Weeks turned to months and by the time Sebastian was sixteen, he had taken another job of playing the violin at a restaurant during the weekends. The number of debt letters send to his mother decreased and together, they were slowly paying off his father's medical bills.

One day at Sebastian's music school, the head of faculty quickly gathered some of the advance students who happened to be walking by into the auditorium where one of her friends wanted to hear some of the students. Most of the students, surprised and unprepared, picked up their instruments very reluctantly to perform. When they entered the auditorium, they were each made play a piece that they were learning. However, when Sebastian turned to see who the 'friend' was, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Dr H Rubenstein, the renowned international violinist, sitting casually in the middle of the audience seats. He glanced at the other students- clearly nobody else had made the recognition and played on stage as if they were practising at home! Dr Rubenstein looked pretty unimpressed at their lack of efforts. Then it was Sebastian's turn.

He walked on stage confidently and announced his piece, looking directly at the faculty head and Dr Rubenstein. "I'm going to play the third movement of Paganini's Violin Concerto- 'La Campanella'. I remember when I was six years old, I first heard my father play this to me and after that, I decided that I wanted to learn the violin straight away!" This aroused some laughter in the audience. "Unfortunately," he continued, "my father isn't here anymore... but I know that he can still somehow hear me so I dedicate this piece to him." Sebastian gave the piano accompanist a clear nod before starting off on a dazzling F-sharp. He performed to his zenith and the ending received an enthusiastic cheer from his fellow students.

After the performance, Sebastian was packing up his violin when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned and rose in surprise, "Dr Rubenstein!" The old man smiled kindly, "you are Sebastian Evans?" He nodded. "Sebastian, I am currently planning a world tour with various artists, would you be interested in being a part of it? I think it would be good to have a rising star among us 'old' musicians..."

So there. That was the moment Sebastian's life changed. Concerts and other engagements brought him all over the world from then on, initiated simply by one outstanding performance during an opportunity nobody else noticed. Within two years, all the debts had been paid off. Sebastian enjoyed an active performing and teaching career after his rise to fame as he constantly stove for perfection with his continuous diligence.

Many of his fellow students at home believed that he was just 'lucky' to have gotten that one life-changing opportunity. But is that so? Would they have achieved the same career had they been invited at the start? What do you think?

In summary, I liked the story. But I don't like the end of the questions, as then it isn't really a fanfic. But the story itself was good, I liked it.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 7:20:25 PM
In summary, I liked the story. But I don't like the end of the questions

Um thanks I guess.
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 7:21:07 PM
At 8/25/2016 7:20:25 PM, missmozart wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

But the story itself is okay, but I thought you would have done a DDO story, but still.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 7:22:38 PM
At 8/25/2016 7:21:07 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

But the story itself is okay, but I thought you would have done a DDO story, but still.

I'm not very experienced here on DDO (as you pointed out in your story) so I decided to do a completely different story.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 8:05:26 PM
At 8/25/2016 7:22:38 PM, missmozart wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

I'm not very experienced here on DDO (as you pointed out in your story) so I decided to do a completely different story.

oh.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:06:11 AM
At 8/25/2016 5:57:10 PM, missmozart wrote:
"third movement of Paganini's Violin Concerto- 'La Campanella'."
Ahh why does this keep showing up everywhere? Lol I want to play it so badly. I liked the story overall but I do agree that the questions at the end kind of take away a bit from the storytelling aspect. For the record, I think Sebastian's unique passion for music and that particular piece made him stand out in a way that the other students couldn't have taken advantage of even if they did recognize Dr. Rubenstein.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:46:23 AM

Um thanks I guess.

People were allowed to write about whatever they wanted to write about.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 7:20:59 AM
At 8/26/2016 6:46:23 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

I know, but she said that a DDO story would be better than a normal story, and because she said that, I thought she would do a DDO story. Nevermind.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:38:08 PM
third movement of Paganini's Violin Concerto- 'La Campanella'."
Ahh why does this keep showing up everywhere? Lol I want to play it so badly.

Lol, I just realised that I was responsible for bringing it up twice (here and the piano battle).

I liked the story overall but I do agree that the questions at the end kind of take away a bit from the storytelling aspect.

I wanted the readers to think about the ending themselves. I didn't really want to give my opinion (eg. I believe that it was his character and that no matter what, he would have found an opportunity anyways etc....) or that would make a very dull ending.

For the record, I think Sebastian's unique passion for music and that particular piece made him stand out in a way that the other students couldn't have taken advantage of even if they did recognize Dr. Rubenstein.

That is an excellent conclusion. I'm guessing that you are a very good musician, I don't know what it is but I can tell.. Just like you could tell with my Mozart.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:39:08 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:38:08 PM, missmozart wrote:

Lol, I just realised that I was responsible for bringing it up twice (here and the piano battle).

I liked the story overall but I do agree that the questions at the end kind of take away a bit from the storytelling aspect.

I wanted the readers to think about the ending themselves. I didn't really want to give my opinion (eg. I believe that it was his character and that no matter what, he would have found an opportunity anyways etc....) or that would make a very dull ending.

For the record, I think Sebastian's unique passion for music and that particular piece made him stand out in a way that the other students couldn't have taken advantage of even if they did recognize Dr. Rubenstein.

That is an excellent conclusion. I'm guessing that you are a very good musician, I don't know what it is but I can tell.. Just like you could tell with my Mozart.

you know it isn't really a fanfic if you don't make a conclusion.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:46:26 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:39:08 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Oh really? I didn't know that. In that case, does Imabench's fan fic ending count as a "conclusion"? The person pulled the trigger and that was the end. We don't know who died or what happened.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:47:40 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:46:26 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 8/26/2016 3:39:08 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Oh really? I didn't know that. In that case, does Imabench's fan fic ending count as a "conclusion"? The person pulled the trigger and that was the end. We don't know who died or what happened.

But that's a cliff hanger.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:52:29 PM

I know, but she said that a DDO story would be better than a normal story, and because she said that, I thought she would do a DDO story. Nevermind.

Yes I think a DDO story would probably be better in this case since it is DDOlympics after all and the stories would probably be more relatable to the members here.

However, as I've already explained to you, I don't think writing about DDO would have been the right choice for me. First, as you said in your own fan fic, I've only been here for two months so my general knowledge of this site and its people are lacking compared to everyone else. Second, I don't have sufficient experience of writing fan-fiction where I take real-life people and write a story about them.

I hope you understand what I meant now.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:53:52 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:52:29 PM, missmozart wrote:

Yes I think a DDO story would probably be better in this case since it is DDOlympics after all and the stories would probably be more relatable to the members here.

However, as I've already explained to you, I don't think writing about DDO would have been the right choice for me. First, as you said in your own fan fic, I've only been here for two months so my general knowledge of this site and its people are lacking compared to everyone else. Second, I don't have sufficient experience of writing fan-fiction where I take real-life people and write a story about them.

I hope you understand what I meant now.

I do. Though I only but like 10 people.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:55:34 PM

Alright Monsieur Feu!

Though I still don't see a HUGE problem in ending my story with a few questions but okay, lol.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:55:36 PM

Haha true. I don't mind though; I love that piece.

I see your point, but I just think from a storytelling standpoint, providing a solid ending yourself might have been better.

I appreciate that. I'm not sure I am a good musician though. My knowledge of actual musical history seems kind of limited :P I also forgot to mention this in the debate, but you two inspired me to look deeper into the way I'm playing my current pieces to see if I could make it more musical, so thanks for that ^.^
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:59:17 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:55:34 PM, missmozart wrote:

Alright Monsieur Feu!

Though I still don't see a HUGE problem in ending my story with a few questions but okay, lol.

It's not a huge problem, I just said that because it was strange, and I don't recommend it.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:00:25 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:55:36 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Haha true. I don't mind though; I love that piece.

I see your point, but I just think from a storytelling standpoint, providing a solid ending yourself might have been better.

Thanks for your advice.

I appreciate that. I'm not sure I am a good musician though. My knowledge of actual musical history seems kind of limited :P I also forgot to mention this in the debate, but you two inspired me to look deeper into the way I'm playing my current pieces to see if I could make it more musical, so thanks for that ^.^

Aw, thank you :) I'm sure Diqiu would be delighted to hear that also. That means a lot because the point of the debate in the first place wasn't to see who was the better musician and knowing that it helped to strengthen your musicianship makes me feel as if the debate was useful- that I was useful in a small way.
"Bonjour" -Feu

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:01:51 PM
It's not a huge problem, I just said that because it was strange, and I don't recommend it.

D'accord alors. Merci pour ton aide :)
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:02:47 PM
At 8/26/2016 4:01:51 PM, missmozart wrote:

D'accord alors. Merci pour ton aide :)

C'est d'accord (I think it's that) Non probl"me

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 5:30:55 PM
Are you both French? J'etudie le francais a l'ecole mais je ne suis pas tres bon.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:11:30 PM
At 8/26/2016 5:30:55 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Are you both French? J'etudie le francais a l'ecole mais je ne suis pas tres bon.

Non. Feu habite en France depuis quelques mois. Moi, j'adore cette langue mais je suis pas francaise. Je suis nee en Irlande et j'habite la mais mes parents sont chinois, comme Feu. Alors, quelquefois, nous parlons le francais ensemble.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:15:59 PM
At 8/26/2016 7:20:59 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

People can write whatever they eant champ
Im not a Nazi
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:19:08 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:15:59 PM, Capital wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

Don't talk to Fire like that.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:20:26 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:19:08 PM, missmozart wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

......okay
Im not a Nazi
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:32:04 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:20:26 PM, Capital wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

......okay

lol. You shouldn't

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:33:51 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:32:04 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

......okay

lol. You shouldn't

I was just being polite to miss

My eye is on you
Im not a Nazi
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:34:23 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:33:51 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:32:04 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Um thanks I guess.

Yeah you fascist

......okay

lol. You shouldn't

I was just being polite to miss

My eye is on you

My challenge accepted eye is on you also.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:08:22 AM
At 8/26/2016 6:11:30 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 8/26/2016 5:30:55 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Non. Feu habite en France depuis quelques mois. Moi, j'adore cette langue mais je suis pas francaise. Je suis nee en Irlande et j'habite la mais mes parents sont chinois, comme Feu. Alors, quelquefois, nous parlons le francais ensemble.

Lol, je suis chinoise aussi XD Mais j'habite dans l'Etats-Unis. Nous devons parler en francais de temps en temps...pendant les vacances je n'ai pas eu d'opportunite de pratiquer, donc je pense que j'ai oublie beaucoup.