Jump to topic:

DDO Olympics - Short Story Submission

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:11:16 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
It was the greatest period of time ever to occur on this great planet, the Hyperbolean Age. An age occurring just after the sinking of Atlantis in 12,000 BC and just before the dawn of written language. During this time a great amount of adventurers, sorcerers, and fantastic beings roamed the lands, all seeking glory, fame, and fortune.

This is where our story begins, with a dirty little boy finding a golden locket...

"Oink... oink!" fire_wings stares intensely at the pig laying in a pile of mud before him... "Oiiinkkk!!" "Hey brother, why won't this little pig respond to me?"
Tejretics: "Good god fire_wings, I told you not to crawl into that pig pen! Pigs don't speak! Now get out of there and clean yourself up before mom turns your hide red."
fire_wings: "Yeah but, if I mimic what it says it's supposed to respond... cause' I'm speaking HIS language." The boy says as he starts climbing out of the pen. "Idk, maybe he's just dumb."
Tejretics: mumbling to himself "...or maybe you're just dumb." "Alright, comon we have to finish up this work before supper."

fire_wings and Tejretics were two hardworking boys who lived in a small village called Spireshine. The village itself is very old, has a small farming population, and mostly lives at peace with the surrounding hills and wildlife. While these boys had lived a quite and simple life - fate had other plans, and this little village was about to become the center of a great meeting between fantastic beings.

As fire_wings climbed out of the pen the pig began to speak...

AdreamofLiberty: "Hey... boy... if you bring me an apple I'll give you a gift."
fire_wings: "OMG, I knew you could speak! This is awesome! Yeah, I'll be right back with that for you!"

fire_wings quickly runs past his brother and into the house towards the kitchen.

fire_wings: "Mom, can I have an apple please? The pig asked me to bring him one!"
Rosalie: "Oh silly boy, pigs can't speak... but sure, here's an apple for your friend."
fire_wings: "Thanks mom!"

Quickly dashing out before Rosalie could say anything more, she quietly thought to herself how special her little boy is...

fire_wings: "Here Mr. Pig, I brought you an apple just like you asked!"
AdreamofLiberty: "Thanks boy, in return, here is your gift."

The pig moves his snout around in the mud beneath him and pushes out a shimmering object. It was an old and dirty golden locket, with undecipherable symbols surrounding the outer edges. fire_wings quickly digs it out of the mud and begins wiping it, when suddenly a cold breeze fills the room.

fire_wings: "Hmm, that's strange, we usually don't get the cold wind for a few more moon cycles... but whatever."

Far away, in the Deeplocke forest the sorcerer Thett is awoken from his daily meditation.

1harderthanyou: "Master... master! The locket has been found! It's in the possession of a simple farm boy in a village called Spireshine."
Thett: "Well it's about time! For years I've been regretting ever losing that cursed locket, dang absinthe, we must get it before anyone else picks up on its location."
1harderthanyou: "Uhh, well, that's the thing... I picked up on its signal and I'm just a mere apprentice, so I'm sure the others have picked up on it as well by now."
Thett: "Others? I hope you're not talking about the Seven Seers or the Overwatch."
1harderthanyou: "Well, I don't know master, but either way we should head there now."
Thett: "Indubitably."

Thett, the powerful and wise sorcerer was a enigmatic being. Once a star pupil among his peers at the Blue Lodge of Wizardry, his odd fascination with banned magic quickly gained this brilliant sorcerer an infamous reputation and divided following, both of loyal supporters and ardent detractors. A fellow classmate, Bsh1, once said of him, "He is not a wizard, nor sorcerer, nor spell-caster. He is rather a demigod, filled with light and good intent but forever stuck in his attempt to master magic that the Evil One himself has crafted."

As Thett and his assistant quickly left for Spireshine another group was receiving the news of the golden locket reappearing... the Seven Seer's.

YYW: "Yesssss, it has surfaced!"
Raisor: "Aha!"
FourTrouble: "What has? What are you two getting all excited about?"
YYW: "The Golden Locket! It's been found..."
Airmax: "Did someone say Gold?"
SeventhProfessor: "Yes Airmax, the Golden Locket."
Danielle: "We must hurry and obtain it before that cursed sorcerer or that dang Overwatch group get their hands on it!"
YYW: "You're right Danielle, alright - myself, Airmax, and Zaradi will head out there now."
Zaradi: "Wait... what? Bro I'm not even active anymore, leave me out of this."
Danielle: "No Zaradi, YYW is right, your adept ability in suffering spells might be necessary for your inclusion here, for protection and what not."
Zaradi: "Ughhh, fine. Just let me change clothes real quick"
Fourtrouble: "Alright guys, it's settled - get that Golden Locket as quick as possible!"

The Seven Seer's are a group made up of powerful and famous magicians and warriors. With each of them having mastered their respective arts and achieving great feats of heroism they decided to form a group with a common goal of controlling the worlds wealth and current events through their own influence and combined power. A second group formed soon after to act as a check on their own, the group was known as the Overwatch.

Mikal: "Hey Whiteflame, are you picking up on any unusual activity from the Seer's?"
Whiteflame: "Yeah, it looks like a few of them are heading to a small village called Spireshine."
Mikal: "Exactly, but what for?"
Bluesteel: "I think they picked up on the signal being put out by that Golden Locket."
Bladerunner: "I concur, it seems that mad wizard Thett wasn't the only one to pick up on that."
Raisor: "Oh god, so now we have the Seven Seer's and Thett heading to this village? This might turn into a problem."
Wylted: "I think it's time some of us head over there too, if anything to just make sure nothing gets destroyed in this town when these two run into each other."
Mikal: "Alright, Raisor and Bluesteel, you guys stay here and hold down the fort - the rest of us will head out now."

As the members of the Overwatch start on their journey towards Spireshine, Thett the Sorcerer is nearly half way there already when he comes across an odd scene...

Bossy: "You imputent little swine, how dare you present this dribble to me, it's metaphysically garbage."
Dylancatlow: "Excuse me? You call yourself a professor when you can't even comprehend this paradigm-altering essay?!"

Both Bossy and Dylan are common dwarfs, highly intelligent in mechanical applications but some of the most stubborn and snooty beings to walk this earth.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:16:47 AM
Thett: "What are you two arguing about over here? I'm trying to travel in peace and instead stumble across this insanity?"
1harderthanyou: "Master, let us not waste our time... We must keep moving."
Dylancatlow: "Hey you foolish old man, how about you listen to your assistant - you'd never understand this subject, it's denser than the black hole between your mom's legs."
Bossy: "Hahahaha, hey that was good Dylan" *They high-five*
Thett: "How dare you... 1harderthanyou, fetch me my staff of a thousand rain drops."
1harderthanyou: "Ugh... master... are you sure?"
Thett: "Do it!"

As 1harderthanyou fetches his masters staff, the two dwarves start to look a little uneasy...

Bossy: "Hey wait a second guy, you don't need to do all that. I'm wearing a custom tailored shirt you know... no need to mess it up."
Dylan: "Staff of a thousand rain drops? What the hell does that even mean?"

Thett now has the staff in hand and begins speaking in ancient tongues unfamiliar to these incredibly intelligent but stubborn dwarves.

Thett: "Ich lebit, doth haur von giff... you shall now understand what a thousand raindrops feel like when they hit you all at once."

Bossy: "Wait... my custom tailored shirt... no!!"
Dylan: "Bring it on biaaatch!"

Suddenly the sky opens up and a thousand raindrops fall in one giant splash, both dwarves are immediately killed as the impact rips the flesh from their bones. The water dissipates as quickly as it manifested, leaving no sign of the two dwarves who are now liquefied pools of goo flowing down the road towards the river below.

1harderthanyou: "Master! That was so unnecessary!"
Thett: "I can't stand dwarves... I say be gone with them all! Let us continue towards Spireshine now in peace."
1harderthanyou: "Yes Master..."

As they continue on their journey the group of Seven Seer's are making their own ground at a steady pace when they, too, happen upon an unusual scene...

Petersmith: "Ahhh, I love the life of a troll. Living under a bridge, collecting money from passerby's, and eating all the little kids who try spying on me... life is good."
Imabench: "My queen of trolls, please go kill yourself."
Petersmith: "My king of trolls, YOU please go kill yourself."

The love life of trolls is an odd one indeed, you see - statements such as killing yourself is actually a sign of endearment, and these two trolls were clearly in love and have made a nice home together under this bridge.

Imabench: "Wait! I think I hear some people coming. Quickly, get into position and remember - either they pay us or we eat them!"

Just then, YYW, Airmax, and Zaradi were making their way across the bridge. Out of nowhere the trolls ran up and blocked their path.

Imabench: "Hahaha, you foolish humans, this is OUR bridge, so pay us now or meet your doom!"
Petersmith: "Yeah, either pay us or become our lunch!"
Airmax: "Hey Zaradi, remember how we said your suffering magic might come in handy? Well..."
Zaradi: (Yawn) "Do I really have to? Why don't we just pay these guys, it's not like we don't have plenty of money."
YYW: "Pay them? These trolls?! They are nothing but toxic beings who thrive on disorder and conflict, we must exterminate them immediately!"
Airmax: "I agree, I kinda find the male one funny but the female is just disgusting, this world would be a better place if we stop them and their wicked ways here and now."
Zaradi: "Fine, fine... Hey trolls" he says towards the trolls. "You know how you like to cause others to suffer because you think it's bad?"
Petersmith: "Yesss, we love to cause others to suffer, it's the worst feeling in the world!"
Imabench: " Making others suffer is terrible and we love that."
Zaradi: "Yeah, but guess what... Suffering is actually good. It leads to personal growth and makes us stronger. So, what you two have been doing, causing others to suffer, has actually been a beneficial thing to those who survive."

Imabench and Petersmith look at each other in absolute astonishment.

Petersmith: "Wait, so we've been helping people by making them suffer? Noooo!!!!
Imabench: "Everything is a lie, there is no purpose to my existence anymore!!"

They both start crying right there on the bridge...

YYW: "Eww, this is so gross, they are so toxic."
Airmax: "I concur. Zaradi, can you do anything else other than stripping them of all meaning and life purpose?"
Zaradi: "Nope, I've done my part, they now know the truth about Suffering."
Airmax: "Fine..." Right as Airmax says this he twirls his fingers and an inter-dimensional rift opens up behind the trolls. Out of the plasma swirling mass a crooked and prickly hand appears and grabs both the trolls in one foul swoop. They are then pulled into the inter-dimensional rift and it closes, leaving nothing on the bridge except themselves.
YYW: "Whoa, I haven't seen that trick before Airmax. What was that?"
Airmax: "Ehh, it was nothing really. I just opened the portal to Edeb8 and sent them there. Larz is all too happy to have anything and anyone over there, so, if anything, sending him two trolls is a benefit to everyone involved."
Zaradi: "Yeah whatever, let's keep going okay?"
YYW: "Agreed, let's move on, I'm sure Thett isn't delaying."

Meanwhile, in Spireshine, fire_wings and Tejretics hear a knock at their front door. As Tejretics opens it he is met with a group of fantastic looking people. It was the Overwatch.

Mikal: "Hello! You must be Tejretics. We are looking for your brother, is he around?"
Tejretics: "Ughh, yeah he is but who are you guys?"
Bladerunner: "Oh, forgive us for not introducing ourselves. We are the Overwatch, a group made up of accomplished heroes and masters of our arts. We are currently looking for your brother because he found something of great importance to some powerful people."
fire_wings: "Hey! Hi! Hello! I couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for me! Well, here I am."

Danielle and Wylted look at each other, how on earth could this little boy have in his possession one of the most powerful trinkets in this world?

Mikal: "Hello fire_wings. Do you happen to have a golden locket?"
fire_wings: "Yes! My pig gave it to me for an apple, do you want to see it?!"

Suddenly a blue flame appears behind the boy and out steps Thett...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:18:27 AM
Thett: "Boy! Do not be startled, but give me that locket now! Do NOT trust this group!
Danielle: "Hey Thett, we're not your enemy you know! We want to keep this away from the Seven Seer's just as much as you do!"
Thett: "Yeah, and keep it for yourselves? No way. I was tasked with keeping this locket safe and plan on doing just that."
Mikal: "Oh, and so how did a pig manage to acquire it if you have the task of keeping it safe?!"
1harderthanyou: "Master... don't answer that."
Thett: "Shut up assistant, know your place. As for you guys, how a pig came to get it is of no concern to you!"
Bladerunner: "Look, whatever happens, one of us needs to get this out of here before the Seven Seer's show up."
fire_wings: "Hey... wait, what if I don't want to give this up? And why is it so depressing in here right now?"
Thett: "Oh no... they've arrived."

Just then another inter-dimensional rift opens up next to Thett. Out comes Airmax, YYW, and Zaradi. Zaradi is murmuring a suffering curse on fire_wings, causing him to become so depressed that he drops the golden locket on the ground. Thett quickly dives for it when Danielle suddenly creates a barrier around the locket, blocking everyone from grabbing it with an invisible repelling field.

Thett: "Curse you woman! If this is because I cheated on you back at the academy all those years ago, you can forget about an apology!"
1harderthanyou: "Master..."
Danielle: "WHAT?! You cheated on me?! You told me you were breaking up with me to pursue your studies!!"
Mikal: "Ohhhh damnnnnn"
Airmax: *Cough* "Uhh, hello, arch-enemy here..."
Thett: "Shut it Airmax, we all know your parlor trick magic is dependent on Juggle. No-one can sustain themselves on a power source as unreliable as that for too long."

Out of nowhere, reality starts to shatter, the room filled with these powerful masters starts to crack and drops like pieces of a puzzle board. Leaving only blank space. A bright white light starts flashing and faint sounds can be heard...

Tejretics: "fire_wings... FIRE_WINGS!! Can you hear me?!! Wake up!"

fire_wings comes to, he feels himself surrounded by thick and stinky mud. "What happened?"

Tejretics: "I told you not to play in the pig pen, not more than 10 minutes ago I said to get out of there and get cleaned up and here you are, sleeping in the mud!"
fire_wings: "Brother, you're not gonna believe the dream I just had!"
Tejretics: "Oh god, enough with your silly dreams and talking pigs, get moving!"

fire_wings slowly picks himself up and makes his way to the gate.

fire_wings: "Ouch! Something just stubbed my toe."

As he bent over to see what it was he noticed a shimmer, it was a golden locket...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:18:43 AM
End
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:36:12 PM
At 9/12/2016 8:18:43 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
End

Wait, is that short?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:45:29 PM
At 9/12/2016 8:11:16 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
It was the greatest period of time ever to occur on this great planet, the Hyperbolean Age. An age occurring just after the sinking of Atlantis in 12,000 BC and just before the dawn of written language. During this time a great amount of adventurers, sorcerers, and fantastic beings roamed the lands, all seeking glory, fame, and fortune.

This is where our story begins, with a dirty little boy finding a golden locket...

"Oink... oink!" fire_wings stares intensely at the pig laying in a pile of mud before him... "Oiiinkkk!!" "Hey brother, why won't this little pig respond to me?"
Tejretics: "Good god fire_wings, I told you not to crawl into that pig pen! Pigs don't speak! Now get out of there and clean yourself up before mom turns your hide red."
fire_wings: "Yeah but, if I mimic what it says it's supposed to respond... cause' I'm speaking HIS language." The boy says as he starts climbing out of the pen. "Idk, maybe he's just dumb."
Tejretics: mumbling to himself "...or maybe you're just dumb." "Alright, comon we have to finish up this work before supper."

fire_wings and Tejretics were two hardworking boys who lived in a small village called Spireshine. The village itself is very old, has a small farming population, and mostly lives at peace with the surrounding hills and wildlife. While these boys had lived a quite and simple life - fate had other plans, and this little village was about to become the center of a great meeting between fantastic beings.

As fire_wings climbed out of the pen the pig began to speak...

AdreamofLiberty: "Hey... boy... if you bring me an apple I'll give you a gift."
fire_wings: "OMG, I knew you could speak! This is awesome! Yeah, I'll be right back with that for you!"

fire_wings quickly runs past his brother and into the house towards the kitchen.

fire_wings: "Mom, can I have an apple please? The pig asked me to bring him one!"
Rosalie: "Oh silly boy, pigs can't speak... but sure, here's an apple for your friend."
fire_wings: "Thanks mom!"

Quickly dashing out before Rosalie could say anything more, she quietly thought to herself how special her little boy is...

fire_wings: "Here Mr. Pig, I brought you an apple just like you asked!"
AdreamofLiberty: "Thanks boy, in return, here is your gift."

The pig moves his snout around in the mud beneath him and pushes out a shimmering object. It was an old and dirty golden locket, with undecipherable symbols surrounding the outer edges. fire_wings quickly digs it out of the mud and begins wiping it, when suddenly a cold breeze fills the room.

fire_wings: "Hmm, that's strange, we usually don't get the cold wind for a few more moon cycles... but whatever."

Far away, in the Deeplocke forest the sorcerer Thett is awoken from his daily meditation.

1harderthanyou: "Master... master! The locket has been found! It's in the possession of a simple farm boy in a village called Spireshine."
Thett: "Well it's about time! For years I've been regretting ever losing that cursed locket, dang absinthe, we must get it before anyone else picks up on its location."
1harderthanyou: "Uhh, well, that's the thing... I picked up on its signal and I'm just a mere apprentice, so I'm sure the others have picked up on it as well by now."
Thett: "Others? I hope you're not talking about the Seven Seers or the Overwatch."
1harderthanyou: "Well, I don't know master, but either way we should head there now."
Thett: "Indubitably."

Thett, the powerful and wise sorcerer was a enigmatic being. Once a star pupil among his peers at the Blue Lodge of Wizardry, his odd fascination with banned magic quickly gained this brilliant sorcerer an infamous reputation and divided following, both of loyal supporters and ardent detractors. A fellow classmate, Bsh1, once said of him, "He is not a wizard, nor sorcerer, nor spell-caster. He is rather a demigod, filled with light and good intent but forever stuck in his attempt to master magic that the Evil One himself has crafted."

As Thett and his assistant quickly left for Spireshine another group was receiving the news of the golden locket reappearing... the Seven Seer's.

YYW: "Yesssss, it has surfaced!"
Raisor: "Aha!"
FourTrouble: "What has? What are you two getting all excited about?"
YYW: "The Golden Locket! It's been found..."
Airmax: "Did someone say Gold?"
SeventhProfessor: "Yes Airmax, the Golden Locket."
Danielle: "We must hurry and obtain it before that cursed sorcerer or that dang Overwatch group get their hands on it!"
YYW: "You're right Danielle, alright - myself, Airmax, and Zaradi will head out there now."
Zaradi: "Wait... what? Bro I'm not even active anymore, leave me out of this."
Danielle: "No Zaradi, YYW is right, your adept ability in suffering spells might be necessary for your inclusion here, for protection and what not."
Zaradi: "Ughhh, fine. Just let me change clothes real quick"
Fourtrouble: "Alright guys, it's settled - get that Golden Locket as quick as possible!"

The Seven Seer's are a group made up of powerful and famous magicians and warriors. With each of them having mastered their respective arts and achieving great feats of heroism they decided to form a group with a common goal of controlling the worlds wealth and current events through their own influence and combined power. A second group formed soon after to act as a check on their own, the group was known as the Overwatch.

Mikal: "Hey Whiteflame, are you picking up on any unusual activity from the Seer's?"
Whiteflame: "Yeah, it looks like a few of them are heading to a small village called Spireshine."
Mikal: "Exactly, but what for?"
Bluesteel: "I think they picked up on the signal being put out by that Golden Locket."
Bladerunner: "I concur, it seems that mad wizard Thett wasn't the only one to pick up on that."
Raisor: "Oh god, so now we have the Seven Seer's and Thett heading to this village? This might turn into a problem."
Wylted: "I think it's time some of us head over there too, if anything to just make sure nothing gets destroyed in this town when these two run into each other."
Mikal: "Alright, Raisor and Bluesteel, you guys stay here and hold down the fort - the rest of us will head out now."

As the members of the Overwatch start on their journey towards Spireshine, Thett the Sorcerer is nearly half way there already when he comes across an odd scene...

Bossy: "You imputent little swine, how dare you present this dribble to me, it's metaphysically garbage."
Dylancatlow: "Excuse me? You call yourself a professor when you can't even comprehend this paradigm-altering essay?!"

Both Bossy and Dylan are common dwarfs, highly intelligent in mechanical applications but some of the most stubborn and snooty beings to walk this earth.

THIS IS SO FUNNY

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:46:02 PM
At 9/12/2016 8:16:47 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Thett: "What are you two arguing about over here? I'm trying to travel in peace and instead stumble across this insanity?"
1harderthanyou: "Master, let us not waste our time... We must keep moving."
Dylancatlow: "Hey you foolish old man, how about you listen to your assistant - you'd never understand this subject, it's denser than the black hole between your mom's legs."
Bossy: "Hahahaha, hey that was good Dylan" *They high-five*
Thett: "How dare you... 1harderthanyou, fetch me my staff of a thousand rain drops."
1harderthanyou: "Ugh... master... are you sure?"
Thett: "Do it!"

As 1harderthanyou fetches his masters staff, the two dwarves start to look a little uneasy...

Bossy: "Hey wait a second guy, you don't need to do all that. I'm wearing a custom tailored shirt you know... no need to mess it up."
Dylan: "Staff of a thousand rain drops? What the hell does that even mean?"

Thett now has the staff in hand and begins speaking in ancient tongues unfamiliar to these incredibly intelligent but stubborn dwarves.

Thett: "Ich lebit, doth haur von giff... you shall now understand what a thousand raindrops feel like when they hit you all at once."

Bossy: "Wait... my custom tailored shirt... no!!"
Dylan: "Bring it on biaaatch!"

Suddenly the sky opens up and a thousand raindrops fall in one giant splash, both dwarves are immediately killed as the impact rips the flesh from their bones. The water dissipates as quickly as it manifested, leaving no sign of the two dwarves who are now liquefied pools of goo flowing down the road towards the river below.

1harderthanyou: "Master! That was so unnecessary!"
Thett: "I can't stand dwarves... I say be gone with them all! Let us continue towards Spireshine now in peace."
1harderthanyou: "Yes Master..."

As they continue on their journey the group of Seven Seer's are making their own ground at a steady pace when they, too, happen upon an unusual scene...

Petersmith: "Ahhh, I love the life of a troll. Living under a bridge, collecting money from passerby's, and eating all the little kids who try spying on me... life is good."
Imabench: "My queen of trolls, please go kill yourself."
Petersmith: "My king of trolls, YOU please go kill yourself."

The love life of trolls is an odd one indeed, you see - statements such as killing yourself is actually a sign of endearment, and these two trolls were clearly in love and have made a nice home together under this bridge.

Imabench: "Wait! I think I hear some people coming. Quickly, get into position and remember - either they pay us or we eat them!"

Just then, YYW, Airmax, and Zaradi were making their way across the bridge. Out of nowhere the trolls ran up and blocked their path.

Imabench: "Hahaha, you foolish humans, this is OUR bridge, so pay us now or meet your doom!"
Petersmith: "Yeah, either pay us or become our lunch!"
Airmax: "Hey Zaradi, remember how we said your suffering magic might come in handy? Well..."
Zaradi: (Yawn) "Do I really have to? Why don't we just pay these guys, it's not like we don't have plenty of money."
YYW: "Pay them? These trolls?! They are nothing but toxic beings who thrive on disorder and conflict, we must exterminate them immediately!"
Airmax: "I agree, I kinda find the male one funny but the female is just disgusting, this world would be a better place if we stop them and their wicked ways here and now."
Zaradi: "Fine, fine... Hey trolls" he says towards the trolls. "You know how you like to cause others to suffer because you think it's bad?"
Petersmith: "Yesss, we love to cause others to suffer, it's the worst feeling in the world!"
Imabench: " Making others suffer is terrible and we love that."
Zaradi: "Yeah, but guess what... Suffering is actually good. It leads to personal growth and makes us stronger. So, what you two have been doing, causing others to suffer, has actually been a beneficial thing to those who survive."

Imabench and Petersmith look at each other in absolute astonishment.

Petersmith: "Wait, so we've been helping people by making them suffer? Noooo!!!!
Imabench: "Everything is a lie, there is no purpose to my existence anymore!!"

LOL

They both start crying right there on the bridge...

YYW: "Eww, this is so gross, they are so toxic."
Airmax: "I concur. Zaradi, can you do anything else other than stripping them of all meaning and life purpose?"
Zaradi: "Nope, I've done my part, they now know the truth about Suffering."
Airmax: "Fine..." Right as Airmax says this he twirls his fingers and an inter-dimensional rift opens up behind the trolls. Out of the plasma swirling mass a crooked and prickly hand appears and grabs both the trolls in one foul swoop. They are then pulled into the inter-dimensional rift and it closes, leaving nothing on the bridge except themselves.
YYW: "Whoa, I haven't seen that trick before Airmax. What was that?"
Airmax: "Ehh, it was nothing really. I just opened the portal to Edeb8 and sent them there. Larz is all too happy to have anything and anyone over there, so, if anything, sending him two trolls is a benefit to everyone involved."
Zaradi: "Yeah whatever, let's keep going okay?"
YYW: "Agreed, let's move on, I'm sure Thett isn't delaying."

Meanwhile, in Spireshine, fire_wings and Tejretics hear a knock at their front door. As Tejretics opens it he is met with a group of fantastic looking people. It was the Overwatch.

Mikal: "Hello! You must be Tejretics. We are looking for your brother, is he around?"
Tejretics: "Ughh, yeah he is but who are you guys?"
Bladerunner: "Oh, forgive us for not introducing ourselves. We are the Overwatch, a group made up of accomplished heroes and masters of our arts. We are currently looking for your brother because he found something of great importance to some powerful people."
fire_wings: "Hey! Hi! Hello! I couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for me! Well, here I am."

Danielle and Wylted look at each other, how on earth could this little boy have in his possession one of the most powerful trinkets in this world?

Mikal: "Hello fire_wings. Do you happen to have a golden locket?"
fire_wings: "Yes! My pig gave it to me for an apple, do you want to see it?!"

Suddenly a blue flame appears behind the boy and out steps Thett...

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:01:27 PM
I fully approve of this fanfic.

Also, LOL @ Zaradi.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz