Jump to topic:

Randomness is next to godliness

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 6:02:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Movie theater etiquette.... it's serious business.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 8:58:00 PM
There are few movies as schizophrenically random as this one.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 1:13:30 AM
I made this yesterday. It's scary in a comical way.

Is it random enough to deify me?

http://www.newgrounds.com...
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 3:54:35 PM
Looks like I'm hijacking this topic.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 6:02:20 PM
I win . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 8:02:08 PM
My pubic lice says "Where can I find the nearest twine spoon? It is imperative that my chimichanga is decorated with the silkiest of goat chocolate."
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 4:16:45 AM
Somehow, this was made with 5 guitars.

http://www.newgrounds.com...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 4:03:56 PM
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 3:52:11 PM
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 3:03:03 PM
At 1/31/2011 3:52:11 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

I love Mr. Bungle
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:28:20 PM
At 2/1/2011 3:03:03 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I love Mr. Bungle

You better
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 6:44:35 PM