Jump to topic:

DDOlympics Team Fan Fic, missmozart/Biodome

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:13:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
This is Biodome's and my submission for bsh's DDOlympics 2016 team fan-fic contest.

The title of it is 'The DDO We Dream of'. There are approximately 22,000 characters altogether.

First, we'd like to thank bsh again for organising this, you're amazing and we love you! Second, we'd like to thank everyone who has given us permission to include them in this story (particularly vi_spex) and we apologise for not being able to include more people.

With that being said, we hope you enjoy this.

*****The DDO We Dream Of*****

-Part 1-

It was a bright afternoon one summer's day and the occasional cool breeze provided a relief as missmozart, Feu (fire_wings) and Think (ThinkBig) were walking down a green shaded boulevard together.

"It's way too hot," missmozart exclaimed as she finished her third bottle of water and threw it into a nearby bin. "Oh really?" Think asked raising his eyebrows slightly amused, "must be freezing in Ireland then."

"Yes and I kinda miss the rain," missmozart replied almost sadly. Feu took off his spectacles and replaced them with his newly-bought sunglasses. "Aren't they nice?" Feu asked the others. Think and missmozart nodded in agreement. Feu was carrying his backpack along with a gold medal awarded for a tennis match which he wore proudly around his neck. "You know," he began, "I once served a ball to one's forehead during a tennis match because I lost." Think and missmozart glanced at each other. "Well... that wasn't childish," Think laughed fondly. Feu, sensing the sarcasm, walked closer to Think to emphasise the fact that he was the same height (if not, taller) as Think. "Okay okay," Think said hastily, "please don't serve a ball to my head!"

They walked on further. "What is Diqiu doing?" Feu asked. "Probably reading some technical book about linguistics or something," missmozart replied, "after all, he did say for us to meet him at the library."

"That must be it there," said Think, pointing to a little stone building ahead. "It's tiny!" remarked Feu.

As they neared the library, they heard faint piano playing in a quaint church across the road. "Let's go and see," said missmozart enthusiastically and made her way across the street without waiting for a reply. "Seriously?" Feu sighed, "the library is over there you know!"

They walked over to the church and missmozart opened the door quietly for them before she entered herself. At the other end of the church, before the alter, was a medium-sized black Steinway grand piano. The pianist who clearly did not notice them, continued to play Chopin's Berceuse op.57. The melody of the piece was brought out so beautifully that it sounded as if silk was unfolding. "Gorgeous," missmozart mouthed to Think. They walked soundlessly to the fifth row and sat down quietly. The pianist was Diqiu. He created a warm and comforting atmosphere in the church and ended the piece with a perfect cadence, letting the sound fade slowly through his fingers and into the air until it completely died away. It was followed with a few seconds of silence.

"AMAZING!" Think exclaimed and the three started to applause loudly and vigorously. Diqiu jumped out of his chair in fright and almost fell over. Feu tried to suppress a giggle. They walked over to Diqiu and started clapping him on the back for his artistic performance to which Diqiu shook his head, totally embarrassed that they had caught him playing. "That was so good!" missmozart said, "one of the best performances of this piece I've heard so far."

"No, no, definitely not," Diqiu said hastily, blushing at the sudden attention. "Too modest my friend," Feu commented. "That was objectively fantastic, you should be proud of your talent," Think, who was an accomplished musician himself, said.

"Tres bien [very good] Diqiu," Feu remarked. "Oh tu parles le francais! [oh you speak French!]" Diqiu said interested. "Oui, mais je suis pas [yes, but I'm not] too good," he replied. "Don't worry," Diqiu said, "I'm not particularly good at French either."

Missmozart stared at Diqiu. "What do you mean by 'not particularly good'? You got the highest mark in French in the entire Honk K-" Diqiu hushed her before she could go on.

"The acoustic in this place is excellent too," Think observed thoughtfully. "Oh sing us a song!" Feu said excitedly. Think shook his head and laughed, "maybe another time."

"Where's Biodome?" inquired Diqiu picking up his bag.

"He said that we could meet up with him on DDO," answered missmozart, "but he's probably just annoying some devout Christian right now with his intelligence!"

"Okay, let's go then," Feu said putting his sunglasses back on purposely with attitude, causing Diqiu to glance at him oddly. "Aren't they nice?" Feu asked him with a wide grin on his face. "Um... yes," replied Diqiu.

They exited the church and stepped into the heat once more. "Too hot, too hot," missmozart muttered quietly under her breath. The birds were chirping gaily in the trees above their heads and the streets were quiet with occasional cabriolets zooming past.

Finally, they stopped in front of a large black iron gate that read 'DDO' in large italic letters at the top. "Well here we are," Think said, typing in a code on the electronic device attached to the wall. The gates opened and they walked in. In front of them was nothing but a small elevator that could fit only a maximum of two or three people. There were elevators like these located all over the world. "Maybe missmozart and I should wait until after you guys?" Diqiu suggested, conscious of the number in their group. "Ah sure it'll be grand," missmozart said entering the elevator after Think and Feu. They all squeezed in to make room for the reluctant Diqiu. "That is going to break, I'm telling you now," he warned them but conceded and followed inside. Think pressed the button 'DDO' and the doors closed, trapping the four in the confined space. Everybody felt awkward and tried not to look at each other. "You know, I've never felt so close to you guys," missmozart said, "LITERALLY." There was barely any room for anyone to laugh at that.

The journey lasted two minutes but felt like twenty minutes. The doors finally opened and they stepped out into DDO, relieved to finally be able to breathe again. "They should just get a door instead of an elevator," Feu said. "Or a wardrobe," Think laughed. "What?" asked Feu confused. "It was a Narnia reference," Think replied. "What's that, a DISEASE?" Feu asked. "No!" Think exclaimed, "Narnia, it's just a book by Lewis. It's excellent if you haven't read it already and I would definitely recommend it. Though Lewis does get a few theological issues incorrect..."

"Ohhh," Feu said realising, "you mean 'Narnia'! You said it in a funny accent the first time."

"Not my fault I'm from Baltimore," Think mumbled.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:14:20 PM
They walked over to Biodome's profile and knocked on the door. "He's online (away)," Feu said extremely disappointed and sighed, "but he promised! We came all the way here!"

"I'm sure there's a very good reason," missmozart said trying to reassure her young friend, "Biodome is generally a very considerate person."

"Perhaps let's look at his newsfeed to find out where he was last?" Diqiu suggested. "Excellent idea," the others agreed. Diqiu began to read aloud:

"Biodome posted to a forum topic 'Warning' 50 minutes ago
Biodome posted to a forum topic 'Warning' 56 minutes ago
Biodome posted to a forum topic 'Warning' 1 hour ago..."

"Obviously we have to go to the forums and find 'Warning'," Feu sighed again. "Okay well any ideas which category it would fall under since it takes about five minutes to walk to each one," said Think. "Probably 'miscellaneous'," Diqiu suggested.

They set off along the corridors which were covered with the profile pictures of past presidents and vice-presidents. "There's bsh!" Feu pointed to everyone's favourite former president. "What a handsome profile photo as usual!" missmozart said causing the others to turn and raise their eyebrows in question. "Remember what VOT (The-Voice-of-Truth) said about bsh's current pic?" Feu asked. "I didn't hear of it," Think answered. "Well," said Feu, "he said that 'bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids!'" Everyone laughed.

"But seriously," Diqiu said, "bsh is amazing." Everyone nodded in agreement.

They arrived at the door of the 'miscellaneous' forum and opened it. To their surprise, not only was Biodome absent, but the whole place was completely black and deserted. There was rubble and dust everywhere and all the forum threads were deleted. There was an eerie silence and a cold draft sent shivers up everybody's spine. Everyone stared wide-eyed in shock. This was clearly much more than just a HTTP 500 error...

"Guys..." missmozart started.

"Let's go and check the other forums," Think said calmly. Feu was almost in tears, the 'miscellaneous' forum had always been his favourite.

They checked all the forums but they were all the same- empty and deserted, as if an earthquake had occurred. They got to the final one which was the 'Debate.org' forum. Diqiu opened the door cautiously and to their surprise, it hadn't been fully deleted like the others. However, there was only one forum thread left- 'Warning'.

"Sh-should w-we en-t-ter?" missmozart whispered, her speech fragmented. Diqiu nodded hesitantly and led them in.

"Let's read the posts," Feu said. Think began:

"Post 1 Vi_spex:
Attention DDO, let's see if you can figure this final one out-
effect suggests cause, cause suggests effect
the only limit is trying to see what i do not see
intelligence=freedom

Post 2 VOT:
Stop trolling!!

Post 3 Biodome:
@VOT
I'm sure you realise by now that there is not much point in saying anything, especially that, to vi_spex.

Post 4 VOT:
@Biodome
True, but it's really getting out of hand these days.

Post 5 Vi_spex:
intelligence=freedom
stupidity=death

Post 6 Biodome:
Vi_spex, on behalf of the community of DDO, I ask you to stop your nonsense.

Post 7 Vi_spex:
stupidity=death
biodome=stupidity

Post 8 VOT:
@vi_spex
You can't just insult others!

Post 9 Vi_spex:
VOT=stupidity

Post 10 Biodome:
@VOT
Don't bother wasting your time."

That was all.

Suddenly, Feu let out a deafening scream. "LOOK!" he shouted pointing to the figures of Biodome and VOT lying on the ground unconscious in the dim corner of the room. "Keep calm everyone," Think said, "I'm a doctor." He rushed over to Biodome's side and pressed his fingers against his pale wrist, checking for a pulse. "Is he... dead?" missmozart whispered. Think shook his head after a while, "No, he appears to be unconscious but other than that, unharmed." Missmozart knelt down beside VOT, "Okay, he's definitely breathing!"

"That's a relief," Diqiu said, "so both are alive but unconscious." Think dropped Biodome's arm and stood up, "Yes I think so," he replied.

Missmozart glanced at VOT uncertainly. She looked up at the others and was about to stand when she was suddenly horrified to see VOT's big grey eyes wide open and looking straight at her. She jumped up in fright. VOT sat up slowly and confused while looking around at the odd scene before him, "What?"

"Are you okay, how are you feeling?" Think asked, helping him to his feet. "I'm- I feel fine," VOT replied slowly, still uncertain of his surroundings. "What do you last remember?" Feu asked. VOT tried to recall his memory. "I was... I was taking part in vi_spex's troll forum thread... Then, what did I do again... Oh yes, I just sat in my bed, closed my eyes and thought deeply for a while as usual until I fell asleep. Then you guys woke me up."

"So you weren't unconscious, you were sleeping!" exclaimed Feu loudly and incredulously. "Who said anything about being unconscious?" asked VOT confused. Diqiu poked Biodome gently in an attempt to wake him. Everybody waited for a few seconds but nothing happened. "So now what?" Feu asked, breaking the silence. Nobody answered so he repeated the question, "So now what?"

Think sighed, "We better leave I guess, something is really wrong with DDO, probably some serious... oh I don't even know." He walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Nothing happened. He pressed it again but with the same result. "See, this is why they should use a DOOR instead of an elevator," Feu stated, "does anyone want to debate this with me in the future? Diqi?"

"That's not the most important thing at the moment," Diqiu replied, "and it's actually 'Diqiu'."

"Okay guys, what do we actually do now?" missmozart asked impatiently.

Suddenly, the lights went off and the ground shook beneath them.
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:15:04 PM
-Part 2-

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be blind? Or to suddenly become blind? The fear, the helplessness and the confusion. Well that was what everyone in the 'Warning' forum thread were experiencing as they were fumbling around uselessly and calling out each other's names.

"Is everyone still here?" VOT asked with his arms out waving wildly until he came across a sphere-like object with hair on the top. "Yes that IS my head that you're touching right now," Diqiu shouted back.

"We're still here," everyone else replied. There was a bang. "What was that?" Think asked sharply. "I think that was Biodome's body that I just tripped over, sorry," replied missmozart. "Oh," Think said feeling relieved, "did you hurt him?"

"Hopefully not," missmozart said.

A groan came from where missmozart was standing, "Biodome?"

"What the heck is going on?" Biodome's weak voice was heard. Suddenly, another foreign voice was heard.

"ATTENTION!" It sounded as if it had come from an intercom in the room.

"What the mother-fluff was that?" Feu exclaimed scared and echoing everyone else's thoughts.

"ATTENTION DDO MEMBERS!" The voice was deep and booming.

Missmozart grabbed the arm of the person closest to her tightly and refused to let go. Her strong grip must have hurt but whoever it was didn't say anything.

"Vi_spex," croaked Biodome. "INDEED," vi_spex laughed, "let us play a game of life and death shall we?"

Nobody answered so he continued, "First, please nominate somebody...somebody smart in your group."

Everyone was unsure of what to say.

"I nominate Biodome since he's the eldest," Diqiu said finally.

"Biodome," missmozart agreed.

"Well, you can't go wrong with a science student," VOT said.

"Wait... what is going on?" Biodome muttered.

"Biodome it is," vi_spex announced.

There was a click, the lights went back on and everyone except Biodome was teleported into a small room with a screen on the wall.

"At least we can see each other again," Feu said trying to lighten up the mood. "The only difference between here and the elevator is that we can breathe... sort of," mumbled Think.

Biodome and the room he was in appeared on the screen. "Hey! Over here!" yelled Feu waving his arms, almost hitting some people in their faces. "He can't see or hear us," VOT sighed. Diqiu hushed both of them as they watched what was happening on the screen.

__

Biodome blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to the blinding light. The door of the forum thread opened and bsh walked in. "Oh my God, what happened to DDO?" he exclaimed.

Before Biodome had the chance to reply, a small metal cage fell from the ceiling, trapping Biodome and vi_spex's annoying voice was heard again.

"This is how it works, bsh will be fighting a... creature shall we say, with the aid of Biodome's advice. There will be three portals; blue, green and orange. If bsh enters the blue portal, he will escape and everyone else (Think, Feu, VOT, Biodome, missmozart) will die. If bsh enters the green portal, he will die but everyone else will live and be free. If bsh manages to push the creature into the orange portal, everyone including bsh himself will live."

Three large empty holes appeared in the room along with a white table filled with different types of weapons. Suddenly, a hideous black half tiger, half rhinoceros beast jumped out from the orange portal and growled as it walked around the room, baring its dirty and long fangs.

"THE TABLE BSH!" Biodome shouted from the cage.

Bsh grabbed the nearest thing on the table, which was a mace from the middle-ages. The beast glared at it and ran towards him. Bsh tried to whack it with his mace but it snapped easily as it was hit against its face. The beast snarled angrily and scratched bsh's back, causing a huge tear in his navy shirt which then began to slowly soak with blood.

"BSH, GET THE KARDAS!" Biodome shouted, panicking.

"THE WHAT?!" Bsh shouted back trying to stand up as the beast tried to claw him again.

"THE FVCKING- HOW DO YOU SAY IN ENGLISH, SWORD. GET THE SWORD!!!" Biodome's eyes were wide as he watched bsh in pain and fear.

Bsh took the silver sword from the table and swung it at the beast. It left a cut on its neck and aroused even stronger anger.

"GO NEAR THE ORANGE PORTAL AND SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT GO BACK!"

Bsh slowly walked back towards the orange portal with his sword out. He had begun to feel dizzy and could hardly concentrate. He had a pain in his back and he didn't even notice his trail of blood.

The beast jumped on top of bsh and knocked the sword out of his weak hands. Bsh kicked his legs violently.

"BSH, PUSH THE BEAST INTO THE ORANGE PORTAL!"

Bsh struggled relentlessly on the floor but the beast was also determined to win. When bsh finally managed to escape from behind the beast, he was already covered in bruises and cuts. "I can't do this Biodome."

"NO, YOU CAN! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE BSH, JUST PUSH HIM IN!"

Bsh's vision was beginning to fail him and he looked at the green portal.

Biodome realised what he was thinking, "NO, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINKING ABOUT IT BSH. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER, COME ON!"

"I can't do this anymore," Bsh whispered trying to keep his balance. The beast was about to launch at him again in any moment. "WE CAN! WE'RE SO CLOSE!" Biodome's voice cracked as he tried his best to encourage bsh. He wished that he and bsh could switch positions so that bsh wouldn't have to suffer so much.

"We can't..." bsh said wiping the sweat off his forehead, "*I* can't..." He was weak and he knew it.

The beast growled and started to run at him once more. Bsh didn't lose a second and jumped straight into the green portal.

Bsh was gone, everyone else lived.
"Bonjour" -Feu

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:15:38 PM
-Part 3-

There was a sudden darkness again. When the lights turned on, everyone found themselves standing in the Debate.org forum as if nothing had ever happened with many of the other DDO members in the room looking completely confused. "Bsh!" exclaimed missmozart and everyone ran to embrace him with tears. Bsh looked around dazzled. "You're okay!" Think said over-joyed. Bsh seemed completely unharmed, although the rip in his shirt was still there.

The door opened and in walked three men. The first of them was airmax, wearing a t-shirt with an axolotl on it and a straw hat, looking as if he just came back from his holidays. The other two were both businessmen in their late twenties/early thirties wearing formal suits that looked as if they were newly-bought.

"Hello everyone," airmax began, "please let me introduce you to the co-director of Juggle, Mr Jackson and his assistant technician, vi_spex."

The two men nodded politely while all the DDO members were dumb-founded, surprised and in shock, mostly while trying to figure out which one was vi_spex.

The older man walked forward to acknowledge all the people, "My name is Dominic Jackson and I am the co-director of Juggle as airmax said. Now, many of you may be wondering why you're all here."

There was distinct whispering amongst the crowd.

"Well, after many months of consideration and careful planning, Juggle has decided to come back to DDO and fix all the bugs and glitches, one by one."

This aroused excitement and chatter in the audience. "FINALLY!" yelled YYW, who's profile had suffered from the glitch for many months. He high-fived Vaarka and started to dance with happiness. Mr Jackson raised his hand to silence everyone and continued.

"Some of you may be confused right now at why you were unable to access DDO for the few hours beforehand."

"I was there waiting for two hours at least!" commented brontoraptor rudely. He was silenced by Danielle and Lannan. Mr Jackson nodded at them gratefully.

"As I was saying, you were all probably wondering why you couldn't come to DDO. The reason was that at Juggle, a team of professionals, led by airmax and vi_spex, were busy reconstructing the site. Now that everything has almost been perfected, we have decided to come and announce the good news."

There were more cheers from the members. This was the DDO everyone had been wanting for ages.

Bsh looked around still confused, "but wait!" Mr Jackson looked at him and nodded. "Why did vi_spex act strange to us when there was an error?"

Vi_spex, a tall and thin 27 year old man decided to acknowledge this question himself. "It was only a side-effect in the re-programming process as we didn't realise that some members were still here when we initiated the project to fix this site." Bsh nodded, reluctantly accepting the answer. "Side effect," Biodome said to the others annoyed, "they have no idea..."

"Any more questions?" Mr Jackson asked looking at his clock, conscious of the time.

Everybody was too distracted by their excitement to have any queries. "Well then, I better go," Mr Jackson said nodding to airmax and vi_spex. Everybody thanked them as they made their way to the elevator. Mr Jackson and airmax went in first as the small elevator could only hold a maximum of two people comfortably. The doors shut and vi_spex waited patiently outside.

"Hey Mr uh, vi_spex," began Hayd as vi_spex was about to press the button for the elevator. Hayd continued and asked the question everyone always wondered, "why do you troll so much in general?" There was silence as everybody waited for an answer.

Vi_spex turned around finally to face all the members of DDO with a slight smile on his face, "well... why not?" and entered the elevator.
"Bonjour" -Feu

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:16:06 PM
The End.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 8:41:38 PM
This is great, lol
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 9:05:58 PM
At 9/17/2016 8:41:38 PM, fire_wings wrote:
This is great, lol

Aw really? :)
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 9:07:29 PM
At 9/17/2016 9:05:58 PM, missmozart wrote:
This is great, lol

Yeah. Vi_spex gave permission to do this?

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 9:08:50 PM
At 9/17/2016 9:07:29 PM, fire_wings wrote:
This is great, lol

Yes! He was really nice actually :D
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 9:09:27 PM
At 9/17/2016 9:08:50 PM, missmozart wrote:
This is great, lol

how did you do that?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 6:41:02 AM
At 9/17/2016 8:13:43 PM, missmozart wrote:

I love it :)
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 4:14:58 AM
At 9/17/2016 9:09:27 PM, fire_wings wrote:
This is great, lol

how did you do that?

I have the same question lol... It's quite hard to communicate with him.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 4:15:18 AM
This is great, lol

^^^
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 6:49:21 AM
At 9/19/2016 4:14:58 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
This is great, lol

how did you do that?

Have you tried? Like privately, I don't think vi_spex likes to act normal in public, lol. I had to PM him because he kept deleting my comments on his profile. But yeah, I told him what I was going to write so it wasn't a surprise to him (I hope) when he read it.
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:48:24 AM
At 9/19/2016 6:49:21 AM, missmozart wrote:
At 9/19/2016 4:14:58 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
This is great, lol

how did you do that?

Have you tried? Like privately, I don't think vi_spex likes to act normal in public, lol. I had to PM him because he kept deleting my comments on his profile. But yeah, I told him what I was going to write so it wasn't a surprise to him (I hope) when he read it.

He probably wont read it.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 4:27:25 PM
At 9/19/2016 3:57:44 PM, vi_spex wrote:
intelligence=death=destruction

I would argue that intelligence allows us to advance as a species, ans is thus life.

Unless, of course, you are approaching this from the "he knows too much" perspective, then I can see how that would be the end of someone.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
vi_spex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 4:43:01 PM
haha "the knows to much perspective".. funny, but no..

a kid is born, and is life, and yet it dosnt just pick up a cell phone and use it on that day
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:07:24 PM
At 9/19/2016 4:43:01 PM, vi_spex wrote:
haha "the knows to much perspective".. funny, but no..

a kid is born, and is life, and yet it dosnt just pick up a cell phone and use it on that day

True. So you are saying that technology will be the fall of humanity? I can see the regress in thinking patterns and ability to effectively process and remember information, but I don't see a complete eradication or de-evolution of the species due to technological advancement and influence.
Suh dude

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 4:52:48 AM
At 9/19/2016 7:27:21 PM, vi_spex wrote:
i remember the past

i remember the future
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz