DDOlympics Team Fanfic: Ciacco/Vaarka

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 11:37:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
https://docs.google.com...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 1:56:36 AM
At 9/19/2016 1:34:48 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/18/2016 11:37:03 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I enjoyed reading that. Good writing

Thanks <3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:10:59 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:10:14 PM, Ciacco wrote:

I envy those who haven't read this.

Lol

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:29:55 PM
That was absolutely wonderful.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:32:04 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:29:55 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
That was absolutely wonderful.

<3

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:52:48 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:10:14 PM, Ciacco wrote:

I envy those who haven't read this.

Now that I'm reading this again, the "Jordan Bliss? More like Jordan Piss!" scene should've ended with Jordan popping his head out from behind a bag of popcorn and going "Boy, I will piss on your face!" and then disappearing.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:26:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
One additional paragraph has been added to the story that I refrained from adding until the competition was over.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:55:32 AM
At 10/14/2016 1:26:46 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Lol I didn't show up? I guess that's accurate. You should write more; you're good at this.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 2:05:31 AM
At 10/14/2016 1:55:32 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:26:46 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Lol I didn't show up? I guess that's accurate. You should write more; you're good at this.

lol, that was the joke.