Fun with SPAM!!!

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 11:39:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A message I received here on DDO:

"my name is gift, I'm a young caring fair lady I saw your profile today and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address [blah blah blah, I'm a scamming piece of sh*t ] so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.

gift"

My reply:

"And I have something important to tell you too!

I just reported you to the FBI! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

http://www.fbi.gov...

P.S. Go f*ck yourself with a horse cock! :)"
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 11:41:12 AM
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 12:45:03 PM
At 1/11/2011 11:41:12 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

That's well worth watching all the way through - brilliant! I haven't seen that since I was knee-high to a grasshopper!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 12:46:06 PM
At 1/11/2011 11:39:37 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
A message I received here on DDO:

"my name is gift, I'm a young caring fair lady I saw your profile today and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address [blah blah blah, I'm a scamming piece of sh*t ] so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.

gift"

My reply:

"And I have something important to tell you too!

I just reported you to the FBI! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

http://www.fbi.gov...

P.S. Go f*ck yourself with a horse cock! :)"

She sent me the same message as well. Frankly I feel used.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 12:53:04 PM
She sent me the same message as well. Frankly I feel used.:

She's such a slag!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 9:24:23 AM
I got one of those on another website....
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 1:18:31 PM
Dear Sir/ Madam

Good day, with due respect, trust, and humanity, I'm Mr. Ibrahim Adeela a native of Burkina Faso in West African region. I am a senior member of a reputable bank here in Burkina Faso .

I'm writing to you in order to propose a business transaction of 18 million dollars which I believe will be of a great interest to both of us. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet after my fasting & prayers to get a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist the project of transferring this said fund into his or her companies or private bank account.

This fund belongs to a foreign customer of the bank I work with, and no one else knows about the review of this fund and transaction to you except me. I will need your full co-operation to make this transaction manifest because the management of the bank is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information's of this deceased account. I will give to you the information's concerning this fund and the late account holder in order to pull this fund into your bank account for both of us.

Having said, all that is required now is your complete trust and honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. At the end of this transaction, you will have 30% of the total amount while 60% will be for me and 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Observe the utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us. Contact me through this email adderss:

adeelaibra******** , I wish you a pleasant day as I hope to read from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ibrahim Adeela.

: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 1:24:51 PM
At 1/12/2011 1:18:31 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Dear Sir/ Madam

Good day, with due respect, trust, and humanity, I'm Mr. Ibrahim Adeela a native of Burkina Faso in West African region. I am a senior member of a reputable bank here in Burkina Faso .

I'm writing to you in order to propose a business transaction of 18 million dollars which I believe will be of a great interest to both of us. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet after my fasting & prayers to get a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist the project of transferring this said fund into his or her companies or private bank account.

This fund belongs to a foreign customer of the bank I work with, and no one else knows about the review of this fund and transaction to you except me. I will need your full co-operation to make this transaction manifest because the management of the bank is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information's of this deceased account. I will give to you the information's concerning this fund and the late account holder in order to pull this fund into your bank account for both of us.

Having said, all that is required now is your complete trust and honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. At the end of this transaction, you will have 30% of the total amount while 60% will be for me and 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Observe the utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us. Contact me through this email adderss:

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ibrahim Adeela.

What! You could have been rich - never look a gift horse in the mouth - so my old granny said (before she was hauled off to the debtors' jail).
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 2:05:31 PM
I haven't received a Nigerian scam in ages. I though they'd given up. Apparently not, which leaves only one conclusion.

These people wouldn't bother unless there really are dumb enough to actually fall for it. What a shame. Probably some tender old lady swindled out of her life savings. And these vultures who prey on people;s altruism should be raped in prison on a daily basis.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 4:25:50 PM
At 1/12/2011 1:24:51 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/12/2011 1:18:31 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Dear Sir/ Madam

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ibrahim Adeela.

What! You could have been rich - never look a gift horse in the mouth - so my old granny said (before she was hauled off to the debtors' jail).
Minister Of Trolling
:
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 6:47:17 PM
Hello dear,
How are you today i was happy when i saw your profile today .debate.org then i decided to contact you ,please i will like you to contact me at my email id at (blah ,blah, blah, I'm a c*nt) because i have something very important to tell you and i will also send you my pics ,so that you will know who i am.
Thanks yours arian.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 @ 6:43:21 PM

(My response)

Hi!!!! I'm gonna beat your head in with a shovel!