Jump to topic:

Twitch.Tv

TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:42:57 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
This is probably already a thread, probably already been a thread, but seeing as I just got back to this website, In the interim I watched a TON of twitch livestreams.

Hearthstone, League, Counter Strike, Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Halycon 6, Melee, Evo 2016 (HYPE!), many many many more I could say.

Just curious on what games and live-streams people like to watch. There's just a ton of variety, I even got to watch the republican national convention on there!

This might be more of a games topic, but I'm curious about what other people are fellow twitchers.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:53:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 1:42:57 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
This is probably already a thread, probably already been a thread, but seeing as I just got back to this website, In the interim I watched a TON of twitch livestreams.

Hearthstone, League, Counter Strike, Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Halycon 6, Melee, Evo 2016 (HYPE!), many many many more I could say.

Just curious on what games and live-streams people like to watch. There's just a ton of variety, I even got to watch the republican national convention on there!

This might be more of a games topic, but I'm curious about what other people are fellow twitchers.

the monstercat 24/7 livestream, and osu!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Markz28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 8:49:51 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Like watching hearthstone, there is one cool streamer that talks about interesting topics and also debates people which got me into debating, his channel is called athenelive